Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightcrawler Character Form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurt Wagner\Nightcrawler
-
Kurt Wagner\Nightcrawler

Male Number of posts : 15
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single At The Moment (But Im Hoping To Attract A Certain Pretty Kitty)
Registration date : 2012-10-17

Nightcrawler Character Form Empty
PostSubject: Nightcrawler Character Form   Nightcrawler Character Form I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 5:38 pm

Name: Kurt Wagner (Nightcrawler)

Power: Teleportation, Invisibility In Deep Shadows, Adhesive Hands & Feet

Side: X-Men

Personality:Fun Loving, Energetic, Happy-Go-Lucky Practical Joker and Teaser

Appearance: Blue, Furry, Prehensile Tail, Two-Toed Feet & Three-Fingered Hands, Yellow Eyes, & Long Indigo Hair

Bio:

Stats:

Attack: 31.25
Stamina: 31.25
Control: 31.25
Speed: 31.25
Intelligence: 31.25
Will: 31.25
Stealth: 31.25
Persuasiveness: 31.25
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Nightcrawler Character Form   Nightcrawler Character Form I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:44 pm

First I'd like you to note that we're not completely sure what direction we're going to go with the site anymore, there is a chance that canons will be removed.

Personality should be in a paragraph form, it not stated as a necessity but by making it a list you're only scratching the surface of the character. I don't look for a sample for canons because I think it's easy to write a cliche scenario, a description of a characters personality in your own words shows that you can understand the character.
I'm not going to touch on appearance since you're playing a canon we all should know what you look like but because you going after a canon I'm going to be much harder on your app.

I'm not sure if this is still a WIP but I don't see a notice, it looks like you might have forgotten to fill out Bio.

And edit you're stats please, to keep you're stats even to the one hundredth is pretty absurd by itself.
This isn't an issue, just a suggestion. You should make it look more realistic - balance really isn't your friend when it comes to stats because other characters that pour points into a couple and specialize in a style around that will use it you maul you.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Wagner\Nightcrawler
-
Kurt Wagner\Nightcrawler

Male Number of posts : 15
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single At The Moment (But Im Hoping To Attract A Certain Pretty Kitty)
Registration date : 2012-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Nightcrawler Character Form   Nightcrawler Character Form I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:57 am

Thanks for the review i will re make the form to your specifications right now. thanks for the honest criticism i appreciate it....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightcrawler Character Form   Nightcrawler Character Form I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightcrawler Character Form
Page 1 of 1