Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cassius, my second character!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

Male Number of posts : 846
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : ~Forever Alone~
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Cassius, my second character! Empty
PostSubject: Cassius, my second character!   Cassius, my second character! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:45 pm

Name: Cassius (He is not THE Cassius, he is simply named after him)

Power: Immortality and extreme healing factor. He can reform limbs, replace organs, and instantly heal almost any wound. Reforming limbs, however, takes lots of time, because bones and such take a large amount of time to rebuild themselves. Organs, such as the heart, reform rather quickly because they're made out of soft flesh. Removing his head would 'kill' him, except if it touches his neck again it will start to re-attach to the body. He also has a sword with him, and he is fairly skilled with it.

Occupation: None at the moment. (He's still figuring things out. X'D)

Side: Neutral at the moment.

Personality: He is blunt and crude, and often comes off as being a jerk. Being as he was only recently re-introduced into society, he knows nothing about anything modern. He tries to hide it, but he is very emotionally mixed up inside, being as everything he knew is gone.

Appearance:Cassius, my second character! Photoc10

Bio: He was a famous Roman general, he won many battles for his country, but he was also kind of a douche. He had many enemies because of both these reasons. He preparing for another battle when he was attack be a group of his enemies. They bound his arms and legs, then placed him in concrete. After it dried, they wrote insults and such on it, and designed Cassius being mauled by dogs. He was trapped in it for thousands of years. The block was transported to Bayville museum after being found. A clumsy historian knocked the block over and it split in half. In a few minutes Cassius was awake. He ran from the museum and is now running around Bayville, trying to figure things out.

Stats:

-Your stats added together may equal a total of 250.
-Any stat has a starting max of 75

Attack: 50
Stamina: 20
Control: 50
Speed: 20
Intelligence: 10
Will: 50
Stealth: 20
Persuasiveness: 30
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Cassius, my second character!   Cassius, my second character! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:17 pm

Not a fan of this type of character, being 'frozen' for as long as he was and jumping into this world would be a huge shock - personally I think if we woke up a thousand years later we'd go crazy trying to adapt.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

Male Number of posts : 846
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : ~Forever Alone~
Registration date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Cassius, my second character!   Cassius, my second character! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:29 pm

Being a general for awhile, he's good at handling strange situations and wont lose his head easily, and it's not like he's a cave man. e_e
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Cassius, my second character!   Cassius, my second character! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:22 pm

Alright I'll give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cassius, my second character!   Cassius, my second character! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cassius, my second character!
Page 1 of 1