Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The character I made up but can't use. :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

Male Number of posts : 846
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : ~Forever Alone~
Registration date : 2010-06-01

The character I made up but can't use. :( Empty
PostSubject: The character I made up but can't use. :(   The character I made up but can't use. :( I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:24 pm

Name: Chaos Dean

Power: Whatever noise he hears, he can amp using his cells, so he is like a giant speaker. He can also use this to create blasts of sound. One of his more useful abilites is recording sounds and playing them back. This gives him the power to copy something that someone says and play it back within five hours, after that he somehow loses it.

Side: Brotherhood

Personality: Chaos lives most of his life with his headphones on. He never take them off, ever. If you knock them off don't be surprised if you go deaf. He keeps them at the highest volume possible, to he is ready for anything. He also is easy to annoy.

Appearnce: The character I made up but can't use. :( Wearing-headphones

Bio: He was born in San Fransico, at first, he would record and playback bird songs. But as he got older he become more troubled. He got his first pair of headphones when he robbed a pawn shop. From then on he went around robbing stores. Then he ran away from his parents, who by now were sick of him, and found the Brotherhood.

Stats: I will make him stats when I can use him. >.<
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The character I made up but can't use. :(   The character I made up but can't use. :( I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:34 pm

Hmm I suppose we can make him a Pre-made OC. That way some less creative people who dont want to be cannon could get a character easier
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

Male Number of posts : 846
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : ~Forever Alone~
Registration date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: The character I made up but can't use. :(   The character I made up but can't use. :( I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:03 pm

The reason I made it was so I would not forget that character when the time was right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The character I made up but can't use. :(   The character I made up but can't use. :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The character I made up but can't use. :(
Page 1 of 1