Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a thank you gift (wolfy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

Male Number of posts : 846
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : ~Forever Alone~
Registration date : 2010-06-01

a thank you gift (wolfy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:38 pm

"H-hey!" He yelled. He ran after her, and once her reached her, grabbed her good leg. "Get down from there, your going to the hospital if I have to tie you up and drag you there!" He yelled, trying to protect her.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:40 pm

Akachi lost concentration for a moment, she lost control for a second causing the chair to knock cale to the floor and then the chains went through the halls and the walls ripping holes into them till she fell unconscious which is what she automatically does when she uses her powers too much. Falling down, she felll on her back with a sleeping look on her face.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:43 pm

"Dang, that was easy." He carefully picked her up as the taxi arrived and her gently set her in. His stomach her from the blow he took, but he hardly noticed. He needed to get her to the hospital fast, before she woke up.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:45 pm

akachi stirred in her sleep, but soon she woke up in the taxi confused about where she was. but then she remembered the pain of her ankle as the chains had disappeared from around her leg. Akachi told the driver the brotherhood's address so that she could go there instead. she knew that cale was there. she looked up at him with a frown on her face. "I'm not going to the hospital!" Akachi told him, she let out a moan of pain as her ankle touched the car door.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:48 pm

"Don't listen to her, she is a bit afraid. This is her first time at the hospital." He looked at the taxi driver, and he nodded. "It will get infected! You have to go." He said bluntly. No more games, she was going and that was final.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:53 pm

akachi didn't know what to do. "You can't stop me. You can't even make me." Akachi said. She winced in pain and moved her face close to Cale's with a frown on ehr face. her scary deep voice rose as she spoke as she was very upset and angry right now. she needed to play hard ball, seeing that there was a gun under the driver's seat she used her chain under the dash to grab it bringing it quickly to her hand aiming it at the driver. "You will take me somewhere other than a hospital." She took the safety off with one flick of her finger. She liked cale, but she wasn't going to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:58 pm

"Stop it! You are freaking out over nothing!" He yelled at he took the gun, but it fired and blasted through the front window, and the driver swerved and hit a tree, making the taxi flip. It stopped shaking ans settled upside down. "Are you happy now?" He said bluntly. He threw the gun out the window. He kicked open the window and pulled her out, then saved the driver. He gave the driver about five hundred, but that was not going to pay for anything. He picked up the pink haired girl and started carrying her to the hospital, now only a few blocks away.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:06 pm

Hearing the gun go off, Akachi's face went white. Cale had stopped her but causing them to have an accident. The horrid memory of her past played in her mind, why she hated hospitals and one of hte reasons she didn't want to go. The day her only friends that were human found out taht she was a mutant, and accepted her was the day that she lost them. Her only friends were gone, and all she could picture was being back in that white room looking at the television blankly. She didn't notice Cale pulling her out of the car or even talking to her. Tears streamed down her face as the nightmare played over and over in her mind again. She blamed herself for the accident as the chains had protected her in the car like a cacoon almost around her. Snapping back to Reality, she realized that she was being carried by Cale. She almost cost another life; a life that didn't need to die like her old friends. "don't take me there. You go, but please don't take me to the hospital." Akachi told him sadly, she couldn't get the images out of her head of her dead friends faces staring at her with their wide eyes. "Its my fault. Just leave me in a ditch to rot." Akachi said feeling horrible right now. Her ankle hurt more than ever now.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:25 pm

"I'm not going to leave you in a ditch to rot, its just the hospital. They will put you on a some pain killers, move your ankle back into place, give you a cast and we will be on our way. The hospital is only a block away, and I have not changed my mind." He said gently. He kept walking, the hospital so close he could smell it from here. He walked into the sliding doors, and took a deep breath. Finally he was here. The soft colors of the waiting room mixed with to florescent lights to create a ghostly, clean feel that seemed unnatural. The fake plant in the corner failed to help. "Is this that bad?" He said, people staring at them.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:18 pm

Akachi nodded her head, she stared at Cale with a sad look and then looked away. She hated hospitals. "Then what do you suppose you tell people whom don't know about mutants, when my wound heals in two seconds." Akachi asked sadly. She was scared, more as much terrified of this place. Hospitals were her worse fear and seeing the white color of the walls make her more edgy.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:24 pm

"Lets just get it straitened and leave before they ask any questions." He said, setting her down on the chair next to him. He waited for at least half and hour, then a nurse came and he set Akachi in a wheelchair. "Good luck!" He whispered.

Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:26 pm

akachi growled and stared at the nurse. She made her chains stop the chair, she wasn't going into the room not while she was still awake. Her nightmare was still playing in her mind, and last thing she wanted was to see someone in pain or dead. "Just wrap up my ankle miss here and I'll leave. I'm not going back there." Akachi barked. She wasn't going to be shipped back, and now that they had her on record she was screweed.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:28 pm

"Hey, I'll come with you, no need to worry!" He yelled, distracting the nurse from the chains. He held her hand, but squeezed it to try and get her to stop fussing.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:31 pm

Her face went red with anger and embarrassment, she really didn't want to be there. "They stick me with a needle I'll destroy this whole place." Akachi said. She was willing to go on that bet and she wasn't taking medication. She knew that she couldn't run and if she was found out then the brotherhood and the Xavier place would be in trouble. Losing her train of thought, she found comfort sort of that someone was willing to deal with all this and yet still stand next to her. It had been a long time since she really let people get close to her. "Fine..." She gave up for a moment as the nurse wheeled her to a room where they started working on her leg.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:35 pm

He smiled as they attached a gas mask to her face. It started pumping laughing gas, and he knew she would be out of it in no time. "Try to be gentle, please." He told the doctor, who was staring at the leg like it had another foot. "This healed the wrong way, we will need a few hours." The doctor muttered under his breath.

((Time skip?))
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:47 pm

Akachi almost bit the doctor's hand when she saw the gas mask. "I don't need that. Just fix my ankle before I rip it off." Akachi would as well, she pushed away the gas mask and then looked at Cale with a frown on her face. The doctor snuck it on her and she passed out in seconds.

--time skip muwahahaha--

Akachi woke up with her ankle in a cast, she saw that one nurse was doing the final touches. She looked at Cale with a frown on her face. "I'm so going to destroy this place." Akachi glared at him. she remembered that he had been holding her hand, she was still a little fuzzy from the gas. "Darn people and their gas mask." Akachi wanted to leave more than anything now. "can we go? I don't want to spend another second in this place."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:34 am

"Yep, we can go." He said contently. He helped her down and put her on a pair of crutches. "C'mon, a bus is coming and I don't want to miss it, and I'm sure you don't either." He said.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:39 am

Akachi stared at the crutches and found that they were too tall for her. Lowering them quickly, she tried to use them but wasn't use to using crutches at all. Staring at CAle, she felt horrible that she turned a good day for him into a bad one. Looking at the ground as she followed him, making sure to keep her foot off the ground. Catching the bus, Akachi sat in an empty seat in the back not saying a word for a little bit. "i'm sorry." She had almost killed Cale cause of her stubbornness and fear of things. Feeling that she should let them just take her back to Japan. "I would understand completely if you didn't want to be friends with someone that almost killed you." she didn't look at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a thank you gift (wolfy)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2