Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a thank you gift (wolfy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

a thank you gift (wolfy) Empty
PostSubject: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:14 pm

Nervous since the last time she visited the school she was in a fight, Akachi walked through the grounds not really caring who saw her coming. Entering the front doors, she saw that everything looked nice. It was still raining outside from yesterday. Holding a plastic container with a cake inside that she made for Cale as a thank you. it was custom in her family to do that. Standing there in a short plade skirt and a black dress shirt that made her look like a school girl.

"cale-kun!" Akachi called with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

Male Number of posts : 846
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : ~Forever Alone~
Registration date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:21 pm

Cale got out of his room and ran downstairs. "He-hey!" He said as he stumbled down the stairs. "When did you get here?" He said, a huge smile on his face. This entire day and been dull and lifeless. A friend coming over was great.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:26 pm

akachi smiled and held out the cake, bowing her head. "I just got here, I came to give you this Inu. Its a cake to say thank you." akachi told him, she knew that he didn't like the brother hood so she kept that in the back of her head. Looking around, it reminded her of her parents home. that was something she didn't want to remember. "Figured I come for a visit since no one was home."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:09 pm

"Thanks!" He grabbed the and set it down in the kitchen, hiding it a bit. If he dident it would be gone in no time. "So, do you want to come up to my room, Jake might be there, but he is okay once you get to know him, even if he is a bit goofy." He grabbed her hand and guided her up the stairs. (JAKE! YOU HAVE TO POST NOW! >:3)
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:11 pm

"Jake..." Akachi knew that name, but noticing he was holding her hand she blushed and tore it away from him. in Japan it was a custom for only lovers or siblings to hold hands, she gave him a weird look. "sorry but in my country, holding someone's hand means something different than here." Akachi told him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:33 pm

"Oh..." He blushed back. "Sorry, I don't know much about Japan." He arrived at his room, and he just realized, now that he had a guest over, how bad it smelled and how messy it was. "Um, maybe I should just show you some other room." He said, closing the door.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:36 pm

"Its okay." Her face went redder when he blushed. "I just didn't know if that was the same with some people or not like in my country." She didn't really know what to say now cause her face was red. akachi stared at him confused. "I live with the brotherhood. do you know how long it took just to get it to look nice before I left for japan.' akachi told him. she wasn't scared of a little smell, poking her head into the room it looked bland almost to her. HEr room had more stuff and it was her very own room. "what else is here?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:29 pm

"Um, ya. We have the kitchen, the yard, and the rec room, but that needs to be refurnished." He glanced off. He was partly why it needed to be refurnished. "We have a pool and a nice patio, do you want to go check it out?" He said, starting to turn in the direction of the patio.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:31 pm

Hearing what the place had, it was starting to sound more and more like her parents home. She was hoping that there wasn't a white room or a room for training. she hated those kind of places. "sure." She smiled her face still a little red from before. "Haven't been to a pool for a long time, but I like the lake and ocean more."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:35 pm

"Ya, pools are okay, but natural water it better. Oh, and we have the Danger Room. I have not really trained lately, but I watched a few people train before. It's a bit scary, saws come out of the walls and stuff." He shrugged. "I bet I could take it I had enough adrenaline." He said vainly.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:37 pm

akachi's face went white when she heard that. "I don't ever want to see that room please." She wandered around with a smirked on her face. "Last time I was here I did some damage but look like it got fixed.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:42 pm

Cale looked awkwardly at her. "Okay, I guess I can show you the trashed Rec Room." He muttered. He was about to take her hand, but he remembered not to hold her hand.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:47 pm

seeing that he was going to go for her hand. Linking her arm with his she found this not to be so embarrassing as she looked around. "what happened to it? the sound of your voice makes it sound broken? Oh I got a new game system at home."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:22 pm

"Okay, I guess we should go to the Rec room." He guided her down the hall to the Recreation room, and it was still littered with spikes and the couch was still snapped in half. "It seems like they would of fixed that by now." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:27 pm

akachi stared at the mess, she almost went OCD when she saw it. she was so use to cleaning at the brother hood house that it was almost second nature to clean right now. "What happened here? Looks like my chains came through here again. At leasst they fixed it." akachi said, she remembers taring bits from the place when she lost control of her powers. "Don't be sad inu." She patted him on the back. "we can clean this up." She was starting to get use to him. Staring at everything though she felt like she should go. this wasn't her kind of place. but she smiled thinking that it was a good idea to stay. Jumping over the couch she got caught on a piece of the broken couch and fell over hitting the table smashing it. "Ow." She said.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:35 pm

Cale rushed over and picked her up. He set her down, leaning on a wall. "We should live the room until the get it cleaned up, you don't want to get stabbed by these spikes, do you?" He took one and smashed it. He had a small flashback of Evan kissing Kitty, so he picked her up and carried her out. Thankfully she was surprisingly light. "I kinda' got in a fight in there, with another mutant." He scratched the back of his head, then showed her the deep gash on his leg to prove it.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:39 pm

akachi was confused at the fact she was being carried, she might have had a little bruise but her healing powers took care of the major damage. Thinking for a moment, hearing that he got into a fight she figured it must have been over the girl he was talking about earlier. "Was it that girl you were talking about? did she reject you?" Akachi asked, it was an odd question to ask but she remembers alot of things. Seeing the deep gash she saw that her ankle had been twisted out of place. As she sat down on the floor holding the one leg with the broken ankle straight she tried to pop it back into the spot it needed to be, but it hurt alot. "Darn it. me and my jumping over stuff. she didn't want the bone to heal funny." She pouted though she was in pain.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:55 pm

"Shoot! You need to snap that back into place..." He picked her up and took her into his room, setting her down on the bed. "I'll go get someone to help, I don't know were the hospital room is..." He rushed out of the room to go get someone.

(If you are reading this, and have a x-men character, then you need to post now. XD)
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:02 pm

akachi stared at him, it hurt when he carried her and she didn't want to see other xmen; him screaming for help wasn't going to work well she knew. if one of the Xmen that saw her before found her, she would be in so much trouble. Akachi tried to move her ankle herself back into place but it hurt even more. She let out a scream as she snapped it the wrong way again. Taking off her shoe it hurt more than taking off her black and red stockings. Looking at how her ankle was broken she didn't know what to do. she couldn't be foundout by Xmen; she had only came to visit Inu. And now if the brother hood finds out she knows she'll be in trouble. "Darn it. Fix you!" Akachi snapped at her ankle trying to make it heal in the right place re breaking it each time cause of the healing process.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:06 pm

Cale heard a scream, and rushed back in. "Stop messing with it, you will make it worse!" He felt sick looking and the mangled leg, but he needed to help her. He snapped the legs off a chair and after a horrible minute of snapping her leg back into place, he tied it with some Jake's shirts.

((I have to make Jake's life harder whenever I get the chance. XD))
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:13 pm

akachi watched as he did this. Seeing though that the shirt wasn't staying around her leg real well though, she knew that this was bad cause she couldn't use her powers for long. Having chains flow out of her calf she had it wrap around the stick around her ankle. "I'll get Pietro to fix it. He'll get a kick out of causing pain probably." akachi giggled and then winced in pain. It hurt rather badly cause it was healing wrong. "Arigoto." She needed to thank him again now for helping her. "I'll take you out for something to eat for helping my leg." Akachi had to concentrate or her chains would go wild. Her face went a little red from embarrassment that she hurt herself cause she jumped over somehting. she winced from the pain again.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:17 pm

"No, don't. You would have done the same for me." He took Jake's shirts, now bloody, and hung them back in his closet. "C'mon." He said well lifting her. "I'm going to take you to the hospital, I have bad feeling my operation was not a success." He opened the door and started dialing a taxi.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:24 pm

"No." akachi told him, she knew that the humans would find out but as well that her parents would find her. she needed to not visit a place where she could be dragged back to Japan. "I'm not going to a hospital. I have healing powers, if I can pop it back into the right spot then I have no need for it." akachi really didn't want to go, but he was already dialing. She felt like she had to get out of there. she just got back from japan, she didn't want to get dragged back. Her face went red from embarrassment and confusion about what to do as she looked down at her hands and then at her broken ankle. Using her chains to help her up she grabbed his phone taking it away. "Please. if you take me there, then they will drag me back to japan." she said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:29 pm

"They are not going to drag you to Japan!" He snatched the phone back, a little on edge. He finished dialing the number. "Hello, we need to get to the hospital, the faster the better." He said in the phone. He hung up after that, and looked at her. "A taxi will come in about ten minutes. You just sit and rest." He sat on the floor and waited.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:35 pm

Akachi frowned, and stared at him. "I'm not going to the hospital. If you drag me there, I'll leave. Don't need to walk to get home." Akachi growled, she was not happy to be hearing that a taxi was coming to take her to the hospital. she rather kill over in her grave. she made the chains appear from udner her lifting her up in a sitting position, she knew that this was bad. if she used them long enough she would go insane and hurt a new friend. her chains pushed Cale aside and then Akachi floated down the hall on chains that seem to crawl across the floor like a chair with legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a thank you gift (wolfy)   a thank you gift (wolfy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a thank you gift (wolfy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next