Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake Arin
Admin/Alpha/The X-men's Soilder 'A'
Jake Arin

Female Number of posts : 1535
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : single and always will be.
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) Empty
PostSubject: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:55 pm

Jake toyed with the little divice he attached onto his left arm. He hesitantly put down his screw driver and pushed the on button. Nothing happened. "So far so good...." He muttered.
He focused on becoming a cat.
A jolt went up his mechanical arm. He quickly turned it off.
He glared at it for a moment. Stripes appeared on his arm. He scowled and calmed himself down. The stripes disapeared. "Man. I hate this." He glanced into the small mirror on the wall by his desk.
He was laying back brown cat ears. He sighed and meditated for a moment, calming himself.
The ears disapeared.
"Back to the drawing board.... i guess." He yawned. "Maybe later."

Last edited by Jake Arin on Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.citiesofdarkness.forumotion.net
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:02 pm

Jake got back from the danger room session, his sholder pounding. He replaced the bandage and added new ones for the few new cuts. He flipped the latch attaching his metal arm and set it on his desk. He grabbed his tool box and some replacement parts, turned on some music. THen he got to work.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:18 pm

Jake finished fixing his arm and headed back to the danger room. Might as well start those sessions now.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:44 pm

Once again, Jake comes back to his dorm exhausted. He did his best to scrub the paint off of his arm and decided to fix it later. It was rather beat-up. He changed his clothes and threw on his jacket. Then he changed his mind and switched to a lighter, denum jacket. He would have to buy some stain removers and fix the hole in his regular jacket.
He decided to head to the mall. He figured he deserved some fast food.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:40 pm

After the trip to the mall, Jake took of his light jacket and disconnected his robotic arm.
After a quick examination, jake grabbed some spare parts and set to work.
This may take a while
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:31 pm

Jake polished the silvery metal until it shone. Jake examined the repaired metal arm.
"Hmm.... I wonder if it was a good idea to polish it too." Jake shrugged. He liked having it look good, dispite the fact that barely anyone would see it.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:46 pm

Jake sighed. He put down his food and drinks and started gathering materials to make a new arm from scratch. He really hated those drones....
It would take a while to repair his arm to max. He decided to skip school for the next few days. It would be hard to explain him appearing without an arm for only a few days.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:56 am

Jake twisted a final screw on his metal arm and tested it again. It felt better, almost a natural movement like his other arm, but it still felt too heavy. It would be to hard to try and fix that without remaking the arm. Jake shrugged and headed to breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:28 am

Jake stretched, testing his metal arm. The tune ups were working fine, and the added oil kept it from making too much noise. He chewed on a pencil, thoughtfully. There had to be a way to make it lighter.

Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:07 pm

Jake grumbled under his breath as he got poked with a pin yet again. He was trying to remake a new xmen uniform to accomidate both his normal body and his half-tiger form which, needless to say, was alot bigger. He had a good idea on how he wanted it to look, but to make it large enough to fit him when he was half-tiger, but small enough to keep it from falling off of him in human form. That was the challange.
He figured he would probably stick with a larger size, but with things to tighten if he had to say human for a while.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

Male Number of posts : 846
Single or taken (rp wise) : ~Forever Alone~
Registration date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:25 pm

Cale walked into the rooms, he looked sad, but that was normal due the what happend. He walked up to a mirror and looked at his teeth, then he pulled one out with no problem. "Creepy..." He mutterd. He noticed another, sharper one was growing in. He pushed all of Jake's junk off the desk near his bed, and threw his bag onto it. He then sowly walked to his bed and got ready to take a short nap.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:16 am

akachi came for a visit and looked around, she decided she would say hello to cale since the last time she saw him was around midnight and she was stopping dimitri from stealing. but his words were true, humans in what she has seen don't really care for mutants, only mutants care about mutants. Akachi walked up to Cale's room remembering that it is jake's room as well. she knocked on the door and walked in holding some romanov candies in her hand for Cale since she didn't really get him anything for new years.

"Cale." She said. Standing in the room she wasn't sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:22 pm

"Go away, Jerk." He pulled his blanket over his head. Akachi had tried to steal, he was not forgiving her.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:27 pm

akachi stared at him and looked at the chocolates that she had gotten cale. She felt horrible about what happened. "i'm sorry Cale. I didn't mean to wake you. He was just getting my file." At least that was what she was told. "I'm sorry." She almost cried when he yelled at her to go away. "What did I do? Your mad at me for stopping someone from stealing more than he was supposed to." she said sadly as her hand fell to her side with her chocolates in hand.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:16 pm

"Just go away..." He stuffed his face into his pillow and mumbled something.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Akachi dropped the chocolates on the floor and turned away. "I thought you were my friend. I thought you would understand...I guess you are just like the xmen they told me about. At least I tried to stop him and you are mad at me cause of it." akachi walked over to the window and opened it. She stood in the window looking at Cale for a moment. "Just don't do what my brother did when I was in japan and shoot himself in the head." Akachi shed tears and jumped out the window allowing her chains to catch her landing her on the ground. she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:48 pm

"I thought you were my freind, but boy was I wrong!" He shot up out of bed and slammed open the door, but she was gone. He picked up the chocolates and felt guilty. He layed back in bed. "I'm good at screwing things up, thats for sure."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:34 pm

Akachi walked into Cale's room and since it was around the afternoon she wondered if he was in. "cale..." She wanted to come see him to see if he was still mad at her. Walking over to his window she sat in it waiting for him. She had been at the house the whole day not really wanting to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:11 pm

Jake tightened the last screw on the little toy he was making. It was not only a good way to keep himself occupied during the mundane periods, but also a way to make sure he didn't lose his mechanical skills. And making automatons is less... explody.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:03 am

Akachi came to visit cale to bring him some cookies that she made, she had left some at home but wanted to share with everyone else. She knew that Cale would at least share them with everyone. knocking on the door, wearing black shorts and a red tank top that had a black leather corset over it. her pink hair in ponytails. She opened the door and looked at cale for a moment. she wore kitty ears with it thinking it would be funny. But staring at Cale she waved at him. "Hi cale."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:18 am

Cale fell backwards, then grabbed a pillow an covered himself. Even though he was in his boxers, he felt uncomfortable with he seeing him this exposed. "Hey, can you knock next time?" He said, blushing madly. "What if I was naked or something?" He sighed, not wanting to get to angry at her. "Were lucky Jake wasn't her, I don't think he would approve of you being here. Knowing Jake, he would give an hour long lecture on why the enemy was not allowed inside his dorm, then why girls are not allowed inside his dorm.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:24 am

Akachi stared at him for a moment and her face went red thinking that she had knocked. She placed the small box of cookies on the floor and turned her back to him. "I thought I did. guess that is why a pillow was invented." akachi rubbed the back of her head. "Like I care what people think. I'm probably the only brotherhood that won't attack you unless I got a reason." Akachi said. Walking over to Cale, she smirked as she sat in his window. "Besides I came all this way to see you." Akachi took off her high boots for a moment revealing her thigh high black stockings.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:35 am

Cale threw the pillow back on his bed. "Pillows are for sleeping, boxers are for covering yourself." He picked up the box of cookies and snacked on one. "So, it taking cookies over her the only reason you came over?" He laid on his bed, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:39 am

Akachi stared at him for a moment and then looked back out the window. "sort of. Sort of tired of being told to go back to a country I can't return to." Akachi said as her eyes went back to him. she played with her feet for a moment. but then stepped down and put her back against the wall as she slide down sitting on the carpet. "Cale...I can never go back to Japan. anyway...I came over to hang out with you. I just spent half the day painting the house. well night." akachi leaned over and grabbed one of the cookies. She flicked cale's nose as she pulled out small peice of raw meat from the pouch on her waist. she nibbled on it sucking the blood through ehr fangs. "such a nasty flavor."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:46 am

Cale sighed. He understood Akachi's hint, or at least thought he did. "You can bite me if you want, I know it makes you feel better." He kept eating a cookie, letting Akachi eat him almost seemed normal. He finished his snack then got up and hugged Akachi. "Remember what I said? You can bite me whenever you want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next