Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:53 am

Akachi stared at him for a moment, she didn't want to turn people into a pin cushion she needed to learn to control it. his words though tempted her. He was willing to do that to help her feel better. Akachi stared at Cale still in silence as she swallowed the meat. But when Cale hugged her, she froze. he was offereing her more of his blood, looking at the viens on his shoulder. her face went red and she placed a hand on his chest looking away. "as much as I want to bite you...I can't treat my friends like a pin cushion." Akachi spoke calmly as she placed another piece of raw meat in her mouth and ate it. it tasted horrible but she didn't want to bite people all the time. "Are you addicted to my bite?"
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

Male Number of posts : 846
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : ~Forever Alone~
Registration date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:58 am

"Wha...? NO! I just want to help, that's all!" He blushed as he got pushed away. "You said that stuff is gross! I just wanted to help." He grumbled, and grabbed another cookie.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:05 am

Akachi saw that he was just trying to help, she knew that she said it was gross but she couldn't help it. Standing up, she placed a hand on his arm for a moment. Looking up at Cale with a friendly smile. "I don't want to use my friends as blood bags. Besides, I can still see the bruises from the last time." she joked poking her finger on his shoulder. She was tempted though. "As much as I know it can help, I know the raw meat taste like crap. but Cale, if I get addicted to it...I don't want to use you or anyone like a pin cushion." akachi explained. she hated it as she could smell the blood under his skin. She slowly leaned in to bite him but stopped herself and didn't. Leaning against the wall she sat on the floor pulling his pillow on her lap. "I am sorry." She placed another piece of raw meat in her mouth as her cheeks were red she ate it and swallowed it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:24 am

"Your too nice for your own good." He moved the hair out of the way of his jugular seductively. "You need to stop thinking about other people and think about yourself." He moved over ot her and laid on her lap.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:33 am

Akachi nibbled on the cookie and shrugge.d "Now your sounding like a brotherhood member." akachi got an idea. But her face went red he laid on her lap. His blood looked really tempting, but she didn't say anything but nibble on her cookie for a moment. "sorry your in boxers." She wanted to bite him so bad, but then again she found that Damian's blood was sweeter than Cale's. she wouldn't tell him that. Nibbling on the cookie. "Keep acting that way I might..." She took a small piece of meat and placed it in her mouth. eatting it she swallowed allowing the blood to come in. Leaning down she went to bite CAle, but then sat up shaking her head. "I can't treat people like that. I want to bite you...god knows I do...but did you ever think what would happen if I couldn't stop." akachi poked his vein on his neck with her finger. she was so tempted, she started to draw in again, but stopped herself and put her back against the wall. it was a struggle just not to bite people. their warm blood.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:42 pm

Cale sighed. He could see she really wanted to bite him, he just needed something to set her off. He picked at a wound he had and it opened again, letting out a small trickle of blood. "C'mon, you know you want to bite me." Now he was just trying to get Akachi to bite him so he could win.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:49 pm

Akachi looked at Cale for a moment, seeing his face she wondered what he had planned. But when she saw the blood slowly trickle down his shoulder where she had bit him before, her face went red and stared at it trying to stop herself from biting him. But the smell of it, the sweet nectar that she loved to taste so much. the first person she bit mainly was Damian, but looking at the blood coming from Cale the smell of it made her want to bite him. "That is a mean trick..." Akachi said with a tear falling down her cheek, she leaned down unable to help herself and sank her teeth into his wrist. this time though, she couldn't bring herself to stop. But she forced herself to stop and stood up looking at him. "Want to go swimming? I'm sure evan would like to join." thinking for a moment, she wondered if Damian would like to go swimming with her. she missed him alot, as he was always on her mind. Looking at Cale, she was glad that she had good friends as well.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:56 pm

Cale rubbed the blood of his neck. "I thought we already agreed we would at the mall." He got up off Akachi and flopped onto his bed. "But... The swimsuit I got, I'm having second thoughts about that." He sighed and looked at Akachi. "I'll wear it anyways, if you want."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:03 pm

Akachi thought about his swimsuit. she had forgotten what he even bought. "Didn't you buy those trunks people talk about?" Akachi said as she sat on the edge of his bed and smiled at him. She thought for a moment. she wondered if swimming was a good idea since she couldn't really swim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)   Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jake's Dorm (And now Wolfy's too...)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2