Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Side plot (Kitty read)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2010-12-27

Side plot (Kitty read) Empty
PostSubject: Side plot (Kitty read)   Side plot (Kitty read) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:41 am

New team

this is only temp. I am thinking since Sean was to kick people out of the brotherhood so badly, dimitri can start a new group Hellfire. It would be like the brotherhood but more along the assassins line and also keeping mutants in line without killing them while trying to get humans to be enslaved. the group would only have a few members. akachi has agreed to join as long as dimitri doesn't experiment on her. but she would remain at the brotherhood. they would be top spies.

Members:
Dimitri
Akachi?
and 2 more people tops.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Side plot (Kitty read)   Side plot (Kitty read) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:05 am

Are you planning for this to grow into the Hellfire Club? That would be pretty cool and it would open up places for characters like Emma Frost to start out in if we ever get them.

We've also been meaning to start up the Morlocks for Evan so if you want to, the option is open.
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Side plot (Kitty read)   Side plot (Kitty read) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:14 am

yeah sort of like that. figured it might be fun.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Side plot (Kitty read)   Side plot (Kitty read) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:22 am

Okey dokey, when you get your other slots filled let me know so I can make the group. I imagine that Dimitri would have relations to people like Sebastion Shaw, Emma Frost, ect. Dimitri could probally already be part of the Inner Circle. White Rook lolz
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Side plot (Kitty read)   Side plot (Kitty read) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:24 am

exactly. XD I should ahve it soon. I was going to invite damian and have either one of them lead this team for a while in secret.

I like this plot cause it brings in a new team. its a mexican stand off.
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

Number of posts : 310
Affliation : Acolytes
Location : Acolyte Headquarters but tends to stay at the Brotherhood Mansion and wonder in the city.
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2010-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Side plot (Kitty read)   Side plot (Kitty read) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:27 am

I like this idea too. This could even cause Sean to leave the Brotherhood and go on a one man warpath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Side plot (Kitty read)   Side plot (Kitty read) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Side plot (Kitty read)
Page 1 of 1