Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A few streets from the X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN)

Go down 
+2
Damian / Multiple
Matt / Magneto
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

A few streets from the  X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: A few streets from the X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN)   A few streets from the  X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:50 pm

Matt walked towards the place, but stoped on a main street and waited, he was just going to take the fisrt one to walk by and explain that everyone was being tested, they could either follow him somewhere more suited for a fight or he could make a scene here.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Male Number of posts : 951
Affliation : Damian-Airoman = Brotherhood , Multiple = X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: A few streets from the X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN)   A few streets from the  X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:23 pm

Damian Ran after matt .......So he didnt loose him" so where are we going ..........."

Last edited by Damian-Airoman / Multiple on Sun May 02, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: A few streets from the X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN)   A few streets from the  X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:46 pm

(your post is omited, you already said this in a different topic.)
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..

PostSubject: Re: A few streets from the X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN)   A few streets from the  X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:53 pm

(Sorry i posted thast first .............)
(Edited it thought)
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: A few streets from the X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN)   A few streets from the  X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:26 pm

"Just wait, this is the only main road into bayville from the mansion, so someone will come by soon enough."
Matt said before leaning on a near by wall and taking out his PSP.
"If you like the first one to walk by, its yours if not i'll take it. Just be sure to take it somewhere out of the way, they'll have to agree otherwise we could just make a scene here."
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

Male Number of posts : 498
Affliation : neutural
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: A few streets from the X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN)   A few streets from the  X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:28 pm

( cue bored and clueless me )

Suki began to walk down the main road, zoned out on a manga book she just bought. she was wearing baggy pants, black shoes and a black T-shirt with some kind of Kanji in red on the chest area. suki just planned on going to one of the malls (not destroyed) to check out what they had.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: A few streets from the X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN)   A few streets from the  X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:10 am

I saw a girl slowly walkin down the main steet and so ......."Matt look ......."
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: A few streets from the X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN)   A few streets from the  X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:32 pm

"If you want to take this one then feel free, if not i'll cover this and you can take the next one."
Matt said without looking up from his game.
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: A few streets from the X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN)   A few streets from the  X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:12 pm

Suki ignore the boys, not really hearing them speak and walk right between the two, turning th page in her book, smirking at the pictures in the manga.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: A few streets from the X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN)   A few streets from the  X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:51 am

"Okay I'll fight this one but where ......."slowly walkin over to the girl I looked at her and stoped her in the middle of reading a page ......."Wo wo wo you cant pass here missy ......."
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: A few streets from the X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN)   A few streets from the  X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:58 pm

"Maybe somewhere just outside the town, Just try not to draw attention here, i still need someone to walk by."
Matt said as he looked up for a few seconds to take in what was around him. He kept tapping buttons as he noticed the girl and looked back down at the game.
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: A few streets from the X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN)   A few streets from the  X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:15 pm

Suki closes her book book and smirks at the man in her way.

"why not? im just going to the mall."

Suki says, not paying any attention to the other one as he kept playing his game.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: A few streets from the X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN)   A few streets from the  X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:36 pm

"No you are not you arent abble to go to the mall you have to be tested to got to Asteroid M ,........"Slowly give a small eletric charge to my feet .....
(Wroung Show oppps....)

Last edited by Damian-Airoman / Multiple on Thu May 06, 2010 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: A few streets from the X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN)   A few streets from the  X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:03 pm

(OOC: *cough cough* Asteroid M *cough cough*)
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net
Kiki/Firefly
Mod/Alpha/Child of the X-men/Fish Girl
Kiki/Firefly

Female Number of posts : 587
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: A few streets from the X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN)   A few streets from the  X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:18 pm

(OOC: I think I need another funeral...)
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: A few streets from the X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN)   A few streets from the  X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:33 pm

(/. . . \)

Suki sighs and feints to the righ and quickly go left when the opening was made, walking on her marry way.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: A few streets from the X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN)   A few streets from the  X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:44 am

I looked at her moving away and I sent a Woof of air to her body .."I said you are not going anywhere ......."

Last edited by Damian-Airoman / Multiple on Fri May 07, 2010 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: A few streets from the X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN)   A few streets from the  X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:31 pm

Suki twitches as she feels the shock.

"alright, fine."

Suki and acts likes she is about to sneeze, but when she does, fire shoots at him and suki smirks as she drops the manga to the side and runy up to him, charging a fireball.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: A few streets from the X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN)   A few streets from the  X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:09 pm

(WTF? Were in a public street, X-men wouldn't start a fight here, keep things in line... The idea of that us as brotherhood are going to convince you to leave somewhere more private, because its the type of thing we do.)
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: A few streets from the X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN)   A few streets from the  X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:54 am

"Ouch "I ran staraight to an ally to make her follow .........
(Yah Yah Yah matt .....)
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Firefly
Kiki/Firefly

PostSubject: Re: A few streets from the X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN)   A few streets from the  X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:32 pm

(Well Suki has kinda only JUST joined the x men so she might not be up to proper etiquette.)

Kiki turned the corner and saw Matt playing a video game, nothing new. Except that they were on the same side now. She walked up to him, "Yo. whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: A few streets from the X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN)   A few streets from the  X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:50 pm

(wow, i missed your post.)

"Not much, just waiting for an X-man."
He said keeping his head down into the game.
"You got the new orders right? We need to prove ourself to Magneto. Can you do that?"
Matt asked, he might have to make her a target, if she wouldn't attack the X-men.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: A few streets from the X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN)   A few streets from the  X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:28 pm

Ororo exited the mansion's gates with her usual relaxed smile on her face. It was perfect out today (though she did play a small part in that) It was the type of weather that gave you a need to go out on a nice long walk, which was exactly what she intended to do
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net
Kiki/Firefly
Kiki/Firefly

PostSubject: Re: A few streets from the X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN)   A few streets from the  X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:36 pm

She rubbed the back of her head. "Yeah sure. I used to spar with those guys all the time so attacking them should be no problem."
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: A few streets from the X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN)   A few streets from the  X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:39 pm

"Thats pretty good, keep an eye out, i'm sure you know them better then i do."
Matt said, his head was still in his game - anyone he knows would talk to him, Plus he had that old X-man with him lure them towards him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few streets from the X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN)   A few streets from the  X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few streets from the X-men mansion.(MAIN PLOT / OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next