Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving Out (Kate Grey)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laila/Avis/Cat
-
Laila/Avis/Cat

Female Number of posts : 72
Affliation : L-Neutral, A&C-Xmen
Single or taken (rp wise) : ALL-Single
Registration date : 2012-06-11

Moving Out (Kate Grey) Empty
PostSubject: Moving Out (Kate Grey)   Moving Out (Kate Grey) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:30 am

Character: Laila Stone

Laila hung from the ceiling of the small portable. She had been staying there for a few weeks. It was an older portable at the school, and hidden away. Most would over look it easily. It was nice and a bit warm, but that was fine. It was also dry on this rainy day. Plus, the beams were much easier to hang from than a tree.

However, with school starting back up, she had to find a new home. Kids would soon be filling the empty sidewalks and hallways, and teachers would be filing through, choosing their class rooms for the year. Laila was lucky no one had seen this place yet, but she knew her luck would run out sometime.

Footsteps sounded, getting nearer and nearer, plodding through the puddles. They changed as whoever it was began to walk up the ramp to the portable. It seems my luck is going to run out sooner than I thought. Laila thought.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Moving Out (Kate Grey)   Moving Out (Kate Grey) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:49 pm

Kate slowly walked up the ramp, trying to find out who her supposed tutor was and where the hell to find him. Supposedly, young man. Twenties still. "A possible good catch..." she murmured, smirking to herself.
Back to top Go down
Laila/Avis/Cat
-
Laila/Avis/Cat

PostSubject: Re: Moving Out (Kate Grey)   Moving Out (Kate Grey) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:36 pm

"A possible good catch..." Laila heard, coming from whoever was outside. Sadly, the walls of the portable blocked most of her vibrations, so she couldn't get a clear picture of whoever it was on the ramp. By the voice however, she could tell it was a young women, probably between the ages of 17 and 20. She'd get a clearer picture of the girl once she came into the room, which was unavoidable.

Strangely, Laila didn't feel panicked. What she did feel was a bit of a utter calm, an acceptance of what was going to happen. She began to think of what she would do when the person walked into the room. She could fly at them, startle them, and take off into the rainy skies. Or she could try and convince them not to use this room and to ban people from it using her wings and fangs to give the appearance of some kind of demon. She tensed as the door began to open.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Moving Out (Kate Grey)   Moving Out (Kate Grey) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:03 pm

Kate gave a faked shy smile as she walked into the portable. "Mr. Anderson?" she called, looking around. She gave a small shriek upon seeing Laila though.
Back to top Go down
Laila/Avis/Cat
-
Laila/Avis/Cat

PostSubject: Re: Moving Out (Kate Grey)   Moving Out (Kate Grey) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:28 pm

The girl shrieked upon seeing Laila, a common response that Lara was used to and came to expect. However, what Laila didn't expect was the fact that this girl was a student or at least someone who went to the Institute. Laila had been watching it off and on all summer, and she'd seen this girl before.

"You're from the Institute!"
Laila said, unfolding her wings and half jumping, half falling from the beams on the ceiling. She flipped around in mid air and landed on her feet, checking with her vibrations to make sure that there were no desks or anything for her to trip over.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Moving Out (Kate Grey)   Moving Out (Kate Grey) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:17 am

Kate let out a slight sigh of relief at how calm the bat girl was being. "Yeah. I'm Kate. And you are?" Her normal smile returned and she gave a little wave from her spot.
Back to top Go down
Laila/Avis/Cat
-
Laila/Avis/Cat

PostSubject: Re: Moving Out (Kate Grey)   Moving Out (Kate Grey) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:43 pm

((Hey, I'm gonna be at a choir retreat all weekend and I won't be able to reply till late Saturday night or Sunday. Sorry!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving Out (Kate Grey)   Moving Out (Kate Grey) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving Out (Kate Grey)
Page 1 of 1