Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) Empty
PostSubject: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:41 pm

"So, exactly why is it you like these places better than Wal-Mart?" Shadow asked Dimitri again as they walked into the doors of the mall. "In the words of Gretchen Wilson, 'I can buy the same damn thing on a Wal-Mart shelf half price'." She shook her head, looking around. The place was huge, and probably had the same stuff she could get anywhere else. "Hell, I think I saw that in Target last time I was shopping in San Antonio!" She pointed to a shirt in someone's display window, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:49 pm

Dimitri looked at Shadow, and smirked. Turning his head to the shirt as he had walked in with her. He knew she wasn't happy about the walmart crack. "But isn't it nice just to spend time in a nice place like a mall. instead of a superstore." Dimitri stood there in blue jeans that fit snug with silver studs going down the sides of the pant legs. A white dress shirt that made him look a little classy. And black leather biker boots that he got for the mall.
His eyes looked at a nice clothing store. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:58 pm

"Superstores are good," Shadow pointed out. "I could still find this shit on a shelf for half the price and pick up the latest CD from Toby Keith before leaving." She straightened her sweater, not really liking the small hole on the bottom. Damn fences. She finally studied Dimitri's attire, comparing it to her own slightly. Damn. He actually looked classy. She stood there in jeans, holes in the knees and the back of the hem completely shredded. Her combat boots were a little dirty, but what could you expect for going to New York by foot? She growled slightly at the store they were going into, seeing as they'd probably think she was some dirty crook or a girl forcing Dimitri to go in there and get her something. "I hate high class frauds," she muttered, hoping no one heard her.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:03 pm

Dimitri blinked seeing that she wasn't really happy, but looking at the owner of the clothing store, Dimitri nodded his head and smiled. He grabbed Shadow's hand. "calm down. You look fine. I just tend to dress weird cause of my raising. after all I am rather old remember that." Dimitri kissed shadow's hand and then stood up straight. "Find something you want."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Shadow blushed as he grabbed her hand, yet smiled a bit. At least the people there had yet to try forcing her out or calling the cops. "I don't care how old you are, if they actually see me with you, you're likely to be stuck bailing me out of jail for something I didn't even think of trying. You don't dress weird though, that's me. I'm the one in a sweater when it's probably 80° outside." She bit her lip, her cheeks darkening slightly in color as he kissed her hand. "You know, you'll probably have to find something for me. Give me a rack of jeans any day. Kate is the one you call for dress shopping."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:19 pm

Dimitri smirked when she spoke. Grabbing her hand, he looked at the girls at the counter. "Girls help us find some good clothing. Since you girls helped me, why not my date. I am not good with girls clothing." dimitri giggled. Dimitri had no idea about womens clothing sort of except dresses.

"no problem." the two human girls said as one took dimitri around showing him some items as dimitri left shadow with the other girl.
"No that is too short. I don't think she is the hooker looking type. No offense." dimitri said off in the distance in the clothing rack. Finally after a few minutes he came back with some colors that he thought shadow would like. Some skirts, shorts, and nice shirts.
"I don't dress like a hooker." The girl said.
"Sorry but I don't care for really short outfits. I think they make girls look slutty." Dimitri said. He didn't mind some short skirts, but some were just too short for him. He handed the clothing too Shadow. "come on ttry these on princess." Dimitri smiled.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:39 pm

Kate would've loved her, but Shadow want too happy. Shadow looked at Dimitri pleadingly, hoping for someone to drag her away from this girl away. "Please!" she mouthed repeatedly, hoping Dimitri would actually look back.

When Dimitri came over to her with a pile of clothing, a long black skirt was the only thing that really caught her eye. She sighed, taking to pile into one of the rooms with her. She checked the tags on some of the longer items, thanking whatever was actually listening up or down there that the black was the lowest price. She smiled, trying it on. Her flats and one of her solid black sweaters would fit nicely with it. Hopefully. She walked out of the room just enough for Dimitri to see her. "How's it look?" Her old sweater may make him send her back to try some of the tops, but, she could hope.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:45 pm

dimitri stood there outside the fitting room waiting. Watching shadow come out, he saw the skirt and the rest of the outfit. he liked it. but wanted to get her an entire outfit. "Very good. Now for the shirt and shoes? don't worry you don't have to wear these tonight." Dimitri told her, he thought she looked good in her old outfit. but Dimitri wanted to take her to get neew clothing. he has never known a girl not to like cloth shopping.
"I love the outfit though."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:54 pm

Shadow laughed a bit at him. He was lucky to have gotten this much. "Fine, but you owe me," she said eventually. "Thank you though." She went back in, swapping her sweater for a blouse and her boots for a pair of flats. "If you try getting me to do anything more than this, your store will be melted," she warned as she came back out. Hate. This. So. Much. Shadow screamed mentally, her eyes darkening. "I would probably be better off at a military base than clothes shopping, Dimitri."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:58 pm

dimitri smiled at Shadow listening to her. "you know..." Dimitri said. "you look really good. I just wanted a nice outfit since you didn't like dresses. just for the dance tomorrow night. figured you would like this better than a frilly dress." dimitri told her, he was thinking about her on this. as he handed her a brand new pair of jeans that she might like with silver flames going up the sides.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:09 pm

"Well, thank you," Shadow replied, smiling at him. "But, yeah, go ahead and call me weird, but I'm more for lower ranked stores than this. But hey, be glad, I'm not one of the girls who wants you to take her shopping every day and I won't expect much." He then handed her a pair of jeans with beautiful silver flames. Her jaw dropped and she looked up at him. "Wow. Just, wow." She was at a loss for words, but smiled when she remembered how to actually close her mouth. "Thank you. These are amazing, but, I'm sorry, I can hardly accept the outfit, let alone this." She handed them back, reluctantly, but she did nonetheless. "I'm going to go change." She turned back to go put on her normal clothing.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:15 pm

dimitri looked at shadow and smiled when she thanked him, but when she refused his gifts the two store workers just were jaw dropped. dimitri thought while she was in changing room, looking at the girls. Got them to get spares of the outfit and gave them the pants. paying for them. Playing them in a bag for him.

When shadow came out in her normal clothing. Dimitri smiled at her, looking at Shadow he had got her the outfit anyway. "You know. its just clothes. not like I'm buying you rings and stuff. clothes you can wear, and least to get lost..." dimitri said. looking shadow up and down, he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:21 pm

"Hey, again, call me strange but I like how I dress," Shadow admitted, looking at the two workers as she walked out. She knew they would probably freak out or something. Most did. She was an outcast but she liked it. "If you're going to try forcing me into something fancier than that, you'd better be ready to find me trying to sneak off to the house and get into something comfortable." She laughed slightly, knowing he would think of her as strange. "I'm different and proud as hell of it."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:27 pm

dimitri laughed at shadow, he found her amusing. "No not at all. I like you how you are. the outfit was just for the ball tomorrow night. which is like only three hours. After that if you don't want to wear it, you can wear what ever." Dimitri said as he took her hand leading out the store and stood outside with the bag. Smiling at her with a grin. "Trust me I can put you in a royal russian dress if you want." dimitri looked at Shadow with a smile. handing her the bag with the jeans and the outfit she had tried on. he had taken off all the price tags so she wouldn't see. "Listen I'm not asking you to get you in a fancy dress or anything like that. Just thought you might like this. you can ever wear pants under it. I don't mind." dimitri told her. he was trying to make her feel better. but getting an idea, he leaned his head down towards her and smirked as he was only an inch from her face.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:40 pm

"Yeah, after that, all I'm keeping is the shoes and Kate can have the skirt and top," Shadow admitted, blushing slightly. She didn't want to seem rude, but it was true. "Oh hell no! nothing too dressy, you're lucky you'll get me into that twice. Worse than the outfit in the bag gets you castrated." He handed her the bag, and she looked in, making sure he didn't slip anything extra in. Of course, he'd bought the jeans. "You know, you really didn't have to get the jeans. I love them, but you didn't need to get them." She smiled, for a moment then stopped, blushing as he leaned in. Probably only an inch or two between them.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:47 pm

Dimitri smirked as he looked at her with his one eye, he found her amusing. standing close to her, dimitri couldn't help but think of something to do. "A girl once in a while. Even as a tom boy. Deserves to be spoiled just a little." Dimitri smiled, as his voice spoke softly just to get her attention. "Just save them for special occations which are rare. I don't want no xmen wearing something for a brotherhood." Dimitri placed a finger under her chin, and went to as though he was going to kiss her but stood up straight with a smirk on his face. "You hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:56 pm

"I'm not one to let someone spoil her often, so don't get used to this," Shadow warned, smiling. His voice was soft as he said no to give it to an X-Man. "Fine, but you'll probably be the only one who gets me to wear it." He seemed like he was going to kiss her then when he placed a finger under her chin, but he stood straight again, just as he had the last time. Wait, classy guy, probably not one to kiss on the first date, she reminded herself, biting at her lip. "Um, sure. We could go back and try to scavenge the kitchen."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:07 am

Dimitri shook his head looking at shadow, he smirked at her. Grabbing her hand, he pulled her forward. "Nope. we are eatting southern food. I love the stuff. WE are going on a date, and not a house date." Dimitri laughed, he looked at shadow with a smile on his face. "You wanted a date this is the only way I know. I'm sorry. When on a date a gentleman meets a girl in public." Dimitri said as he looked at her. "Now what is your favorite food?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:14 am

Shadow went along with him, stifling a laugh. "I'm sorry, I'm just trying to find cheap ways to eat," Shadow apologized, giving him a small smile. "But, if this is the only way we would be going on a date in your opinion, I guess this is it." Shadow shook her head, laughing. "In truth I would've been just fine on the couch with a movie. But, I'm not a picky eater. You decide where we go."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:32 am

Dimitri rubbed the back of his head, not sure what to do. He smirked as he went by a hat shop looking at all the baseball and football caps. thinking for a moment, his eyes darted at shadow. "What do you like to do?" Dimitri felt that he should let her be in her element for a bit. He felt bad for making her do things he normally does on a date.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:35 am

"Um, I'm pretty good with music, and I like the outdoors," she replied, not really knowing what to say. "I'm fine with whatever you want to do as long as it's not shopping." She blushed, smiling at him apologetically. "Sorry, not normally the one to date. This would be my first date with anyone, in truth."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:41 am

dimitri got an idea when she said that. Grabbing her hand, he led her outside the back end of the mall that led to a small park in the back. Dimitri wasn't sure what to do or what half the things were on the play ground. "I haven't deen on a date since the fifties. and tell you teh truth, many girls dress like ladies of the night." Dimitri laughed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:46 am

Shadow followed Dimitri out to the little park, a bit confused as to what he was going to do. "Since the fifties?" she asked in disbelief. "You'd think someone else may have been there between then and now." She rolled her eyes, suspecting he was lying to make her laugh or something. "Again though, you've at least been on a date before. I never have."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:27 pm

dimitri listened to her and walked over to the little swings and held the chains. Looking at shadow, he nodded his head to have her sit down. dimitri didn't say anything for a moment. "Well maybe cause you need to loosen up a little. do things out of your character and in ur character. Like me." Dimitri said as he took a piece of chocolate from his pocket and ate it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:36 pm

"Well, I guess I could try," Shadow said, going to sit on the swing beside Dimitri. "But is this you being out of character or yourself?" She smiled, pushing her hair behind her ear and leaning her head on the chain. She lifted her head to smile up at him, pulling at his shirt to get him to bend down for her and giving him a soft peck before letting go. "You're the one who said to try out of character."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next