Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woods for thought (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Woods for thought (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Woods for thought (Open)   Woods for thought (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:30 pm

akachi left the house, driving out to the woods. She got out of her car and walked through the tree's with her mini ruffle skirt and red tube top with a black butterfly in the center of the front. Her long pink hair over her shoulder with a black bow half way down. Holding her shoes in her hands, she walked around in her bare feet. Looking at everything she became to think on how to fix the brotherhood. But thinking about it, it made her more worried about things. Magneto dead, her friends disappearing. And memories from what happened, she sat down under a tree and put her head on her knees looking out at the woods at a squiarll.

Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Woods for thought (Open)   Woods for thought (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:23 pm

Makoto was training with Deadpool in the woods. As their swords clashed, sparks flew as the sound of colliding metal echoed slightly. Makoto jumped backward, panting heavily. Suddenly he saw Akachi out of the corner of his eye. With his opponent distracted, Wade took the opportunity to cut Makoto'a arm off. "God damnit!!!! Just cause I can put it back on doesn't mean it doesn't hurt like shit." Deadpool snickered and held Makoto's arm put to him. "Need a 'hand'?" Makoto rolled his eyes at his mentor and pressed his arm up against the stump where it was cut off. Deadpool's healing factor soon reattached the arm. Makoto looked back at Akachi and spoke to Deadpool. "I gotta end practice for today Deady." Deadpool nodded and patted Makoto on the shoulder. "Go get her Casanova." Deadpool slipped a condom into Makoto's pocket. "Make sure you use this though." Makoto turned bright pink and elbowed Deadpool right in the gut. "Ow ow ow! Ok ok I'm leaving, geeze." As Deadpool teleported away, Makoto went to sit next to Akachi and gave her a quick hug. "How are you holding up Akachi?" he asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Woods for thought (Open)   Woods for thought (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:00 pm

akchi heard what the man said, and her eyes looked up looking at him. Listening to Makoto speak, Akachi stood up and stepped away from Makoto. "Tell your friend to shut his mouth." Akachi told him. Her eyes looked up, she started talking away only a few feet then stopped.

"I'm tired Makoto. Why are you out here? Shouldn't you be going with your buddy." Akachi asked,
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Woods for thought (Open)   Woods for thought (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:19 am

Makoto looked where Deadpool had been standing and sighed. "I know he can be really annoying but he is a good guy. Considering all he has been through Im surprised he is still as sane as he is." Makoto turned back to Akachi and shook his head. "Not really, Patch put me on probation from contracts due to the 'incedent' that happened in Egypt." He frowned a little at her reaction. She seemed really agitated. Shit.....did I do something to piss her off? Returning his focus to the pink haired girl, Makoto smiled a little to mask the worrying thoughts in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woods for thought (Open)   Woods for thought (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woods for thought (Open)
Page 1 of 1