Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What to do? (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

What to do? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: What to do? (OPEN)   What to do? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:31 pm

Akachi walked between the trees looking at everything as the came to the park. the children playing on the playground as her eyes went to the happy families that seemed to be at so much peace. She has been told that she wasn't fit to be an xmen, but as she looks at the world. All she could do was cause pain and do damage that she was never supposed to do. Her pink hair flowing down her shoulders as her blood red eyes looked at the people. Keeping to the tree's, she kept to herself. but as she did, she started to think of her old friends back at the xavier house. she loved the brother hood, she felt so free there. but lately she has been feeling more free. she missed Damian, the one that she called Dam-sama. He always made her smile, but looking at the world now. She was starting to tick, as though something was going on.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

What to do? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do? (OPEN)   What to do? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:10 am

Kitty walked through the park with her nose burried in her Les Miserables libretto. Opening night for the show was close and the pre-show jitters had been getting to her. She was reading the libretto constantly now, making sure every little note she had taken on Eponine was memorized. All of her blocking, how to walk on the turntable, and every emotion or thought Kitty had put into Eponine to breathe life into her. She mummbled the lyrics to "On My Own" to herself. Kitty often stoped and cursed herself if a note sounded slightly out ouf tune. She continued walking through the park, not really paying attention to anything around her.

((I've just noticed this is pretty much our first time doing a role play together))
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

What to do? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do? (OPEN)   What to do? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:20 pm

the wind had died down as the sun remained in the sky. It was a lovely day, Akachi stood against the tree watching everyone. Thinking of her future and what she might become. she had done horrible things and couldn't go back to Japan. sadly, she didn't know if she was wanted here or not. She missed damian, and hadn't seen him for a while. True that she loved being a member of the brother hood, but same time she use to love living at the xavier house.

Her eyes caught a dark haired girl whom looked to be a little younger than her. akachi's red eyes watched her, but she looked vaguly familiar to someone dimitri use to hang around. She hated Dimitri for what he had done. but then again she wasn't one for holding a grudge. Thinking about it for a moment, she started walking towards the girl with the brown hair. Stopping she looked at her as she stood behind the girl. "Hello." Akachi smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes

What to do? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do? (OPEN)   What to do? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:19 pm

"Without out me his world will go on-"Kitty jumped hearing the greeting. The startle caused her to phase ever so slightly, causing her libretto to slip out of her hands. Kitty scrambled to catch it before it fell, just barely managing to grab and regain her balance. She straightened her posture and noticed the girl who had spoken to her.

Kitty recognized her from a brief, very tired, introduction at Christmas time, the pink hair and red eyes being a give away. "Like, hi. It's Akachi, right?"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

What to do? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do? (OPEN)   What to do? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Akachi smirked in her mind at the girl's reaction. it was something that she wasn't use to, but at the same time expected. When the girl spoke her name, she wondered how the girl knew her name. She never remembered speaking to the girl unless she doesn't remember after all the DNA trouble that happened.

a smile sat on her face as her looked at her. "Yes it is akachi. May I ask who you are and how you know my name?" HEr eyes looked the girl up and down as though studying her incase she was an enemy. Or at least to study the girls personality.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

What to do? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do? (OPEN)   What to do? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:27 pm

Kitty wasn't surprised she didn't remember her. Afterall, their brmeeting at Christmas had been Kitty grumbling that people were waking her her up for a holiday she didn't celebrate and she imagined she looked like she had just rolled out of bed (which she had) "Oh sorry, you probably think I'm a total creep. Like, I'm Kitty. I'm friends with Kurt, Evan, and Jake. They talk about you everynow and then and Jake, like, introduced us last Christmas."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

What to do? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do? (OPEN)   What to do? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:35 pm

Akachi raised an eyebrow, christmas was one thing that she could barely remember at the moment. but thinking about it, she clued in to what the girl ws saying. she did meet the girl on christmas when she was helping some of her friends make breakfast. it was weird to her that the girl even remembered her. but hearing about the others talking about her, made her a little shocked in her mind. but she kept calm all the same.

"Oh yes. I do apologize. I forgot." she bowed her head to kitty in her normal fashion. "Cale spoke quite often of you. Haven't seen any of them in a long time." Akachi smiled. Thinking about it, she hadn't seen anyone in a long time. No one from the brotherhood really. but she was finding more and more were going to the Xavier institute.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

What to do? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do? (OPEN)   What to do? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:55 pm

((Time to make up some BS excuse for Wolfy's absence))

"Yeah, I think Cale, like, went on one of his nature trips again." Kitty chuckled, relaxing her posture. "Jake's been off wandering around so, like, you'll probably run into him some time, Evan just got back from a trip, and I don't really know where Kurt went." Kitty's eyes wandered to the ground at the mention of Kurt, she wasn't used to being seperated from here best friend for so long without any notice.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

What to do? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do? (OPEN)   What to do? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:10 pm

Hearing those words, her mind processed it. and as a false kind smile sat on her face she was thinking how things seem to be disappearing. how life seems to be slowing down in this town. The girl said that cale was gone, and that Jake was wandering around. She hadn't seen Dam-sama or Pie-chan in forever. She hadn't really seen anyone.

"Same thing seems to be happening with the brotherhood. Its been rather quiet without pie-chan and dam-sama." She hung her head happy that at least the one known as Sean wasn't bothering her to go back to Japan. "Seems like everyone is disappearing."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

What to do? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do? (OPEN)   What to do? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:45 am

Kitty nodded in agreement "Like, I wish they'd all realize they need to be here. I can't help but worry about them, ya' know." Kitty should have been used to it, the adult members of the X-men came and went as they pleased, espically Mr. Logan. Still she had always been a worrier when it came to her friends "You never know if something bad happed, like, being the way we are."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

What to do? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do? (OPEN)   What to do? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:49 am

hearing that people come and go, she should be just as use to it as everyone else. but her mind wasn't. she had been locked up all her life only to make friends that only leave her when things start to go down hill. but she kept her hopes up as a smile sat on her face.

"well at least I hear you have some new xavier students." Her eyes staudying kitty a a smile remained on her face. "Wish people would come back. it does feel lonely in the house. starting to wonder if I could have a house party and no one would notice." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

Male Number of posts : 709
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2010-06-15

What to do? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do? (OPEN)   What to do? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:42 pm

Evan had been skateboardin with his friends who had gone to Boston with Evan. "All I was saying is that the hotel attendant didn't have to give us all that crap and make us pay extra." Tim said.
"We didn't ask for it." Jack said.
"We didn't have to ask, it came with the service, ni·ga." Evan said.

Evan had seen Akachi and Kitty, he hadn't seen Kitty since the argument in her dorm.
Evan had gone back to New York, then come back.

His friends left and Evan stopped. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

What to do? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do? (OPEN)   What to do? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:39 pm

"Oh, hey Evan. Like, what's up?" Kitty asked rather frostily. Kitty was still sore about the arguments that she was having with Evan lately. She hoped it wouldn't end up like that again, she didn't need a fight to make her pre-show nerves worse.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

What to do? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do? (OPEN)   What to do? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Akachi looked at Evan as her other side was slowly creeping in, the side that thirst to kill. that side was created cause of what Dimitri and Sean did. but giving a smile she forced that side to go back as she remained in control of her sanity.

"long time no see evan." Akachi smiled as she waved her hand.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

What to do? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do? (OPEN)   What to do? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:28 am

Evan had thought about fights with Dimitri, had thought about fights where Evan had temprarily joined the Brotherhood. Where his mutant friends other than the X'-Men had asked him to join a group called the Boondocks.

"Hey Kitty, hey Aka. Anybody up for a drink, I'll buy." Evan said trying to be friendly.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

What to do? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do? (OPEN)   What to do? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:22 pm

"I can only have water until the show closes." Kitty replied, shaking the small water bottle she had with her "Anything else is either bad for your voice or gums up your vocal chords." She relaxed once again, feeling as though Evan would ignore their past rows.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

What to do? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do? (OPEN)   What to do? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:29 pm

((Lol I sing in rl.))

Evan smiled, "And I'm a black kid with blond hair, just kidding." Evan said taking thins out of contex. "I'll buy water, I need some Gatorade, I'm practicing for the schools basketball nationals tournament."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

What to do? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do? (OPEN)   What to do? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:57 pm

((As do I. Future Broadway Diva, remember? Giving Darkestic a chance to post))

Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

What to do? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do? (OPEN)   What to do? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Akachi looked at the two of them. She turned to kitty and then looked at Evan. she wasn't sure what to say about the conversation. "A drink sounds nice. But please don't sing Evan." Akachi rubbed the back of her head as she felt a sharp pain in her canines but didn't flinch.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

What to do? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do? (OPEN)   What to do? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:55 am

((You know it never says if Evan is a bad singer or not, but I wouldn't do it. I do lots in RL, Karate, Martial Arts, Parkour, and Sing. I will either be an actor when I'm older, a lawyer, a martial artist, or Basketball Player, I'm so raw at that.))

"Aka, you ok?" Evan saw her flinch, he hadn't seen her since the day Dimitri left. Evan was kind of missing his Enemy.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

What to do? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do? (OPEN)   What to do? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:09 am

Akachi stared at him and got an itchy feeling in the back of her throat. thinking for a moment, she pushed it off as something she breathed in. Nodding her head to Evan, she smirked. "I'm fine. its been a while..."
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

Number of posts : 310
Affliation : Acolytes
Location : Acolyte Headquarters but tends to stay at the Brotherhood Mansion and wonder in the city.
Registration date : 2010-07-25

What to do? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do? (OPEN)   What to do? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:15 am

Sean saw both Kitty and Akachi, 2 females he met in the past so he walked over to both of them and sat on a bench as he watched their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

What to do? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do? (OPEN)   What to do? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:02 pm

"So, what brings you guys out here?" KItty asked, trying to keep the conversastion going. She didn't notice Sean enter to park and sit near them, she was more focused on trying to stay away from an awkward situation.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

What to do? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do? (OPEN)   What to do? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:32 am

Evan shrugged, bringing back the drinks to Kitty and Akachi, he himself drank gatorade. He saw Sean, but didn't bother speaking to him. "Yeah Aka, it has been a while, its been almost months since we've all talked. I was too busy trying to track Dimitri down after our last showdown, I found him in Kitty's room, how creepy that 150 year old man can be, flirting with a sixteen year old."

Evan went on to answer Kitty's question. "Basketball championships coming up, I finally got Jean to coach me, but she is a pain in the neck, I love her anyway."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

What to do? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do? (OPEN)   What to do? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:26 pm

Kitty tilted her head back "Uhg, like, he wasn't flirting with me! He's, like a big brother, ya know." Kitty complained at Evan's comment. She was getting tired of Evan accusing Dimitri of trying anything with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What to do? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do? (OPEN)   What to do? (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to do? (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next