Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

Number of posts : 310
Affliation : Acolytes
Location : Acolyte Headquarters but tends to stay at the Brotherhood Mansion and wonder in the city.
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2010-07-25

Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation) Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation)   Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 pm

Sean now known as Magnus in honor of his dead master, dropped flowers on the tombstone of Magneto, and said a prayer for him. He was sad he couldn't do anything to stop his death. With his death he now felt lost in the world. Magneto the man who took him off the streets, raised him, trained him, gave him a meaning in life, was a father to him, was now gone. And no one couldn't even respect his legacy. The Brotherhood was now in gangs, doing random, petty crimes. Sean knew it was his job to unify those groups and restore the Acolytes to its former glory. He kneeled at Magneto's grave, and said a prayer as a tear dripped from his eye.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation)   Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:02 pm

Akachi walked down through the streets down to where the graves were. Standing there in a black knee high ruffled skirt and a red tank top, her skin paler than it use to be. her fangs showing any time she spoke, she was slowly becoming a monster from story books. Walking forward she saw Sean, she hadn't seen him in forever. WAlking up to him, she looked down at the grave marker sadly. seeing Magneto's grave. "Hello Sean." She placed a gentle hand on his back. She guessed that looking at the tombstone there would be need to lead the brotherhood now. worrying about the state that it would be in, she could see the tea out of the corner of her eye from Sean. She knelled down next to him.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

Location : Acolyte Headquarters but tends to stay at the Brotherhood Mansion and wonder in the city.

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation)   Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:18 pm

Looking up at Akachi someone he hadn't seen in a while and was surprised to see, with a sad look on his face, he quietly responded
"Hello, Akachi, why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation)   Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:21 pm

Akachi sat on her knees and looked at the grave, and then at Sean. She handed him a tissue from her pocket to dry his tear that he had on his face. "I'm a brotherhood. Always will be. And besides, have no one else to turn to. Sad but might as well visit the grave" Akachi placed a hand on his shoulder and slowly moved it into a one arm hug to make him feel a little better. "Did you didn't think I had a heart still?" Akachi showed a tooth as she spoke. holding off on her blood lust a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation)   Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:25 pm

Sean took the tissue from her hand and wiped his tears with it, thanking her. Though as much as she tried to comfort him it didn't fill the void left in his heart.

"Yes, but I didn't think you would care about Magneto since you never really met him...And about the Brotherhood....it's gone, broken into small gangs who now fight and terrorize the city over petty crimes....rebels with no cause...that has to change."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation)   Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:29 pm

Akachi smirked and shook her head. "No there are still a few of us. And I have met magneto a few times since you have been gone." Akachi told him sadly, her cold skin touched his neck by accident. the smell of his blood did smell good to her but she was fighting it off. "He was the leader. The one that brought me to my home, gathered everyone I loved. Just cause I didn't know him well doesn't mean I didn't care. The brotherhood is all the family I have." Akachi told him sadly, the sun came out a little causing her bare hand to burn a little when it touched her. giving off the smell of burning flesh. Moving her hand away from him, she kept where she was since the sun did not touch her. "where have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

Male Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation)   Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:42 pm

So, it finally happened. The old man had died. Evan walked down the somewhat clouded streets of Bayville, thinking that something would pull him into the mist, like in that one movie. He sighed. Evan didn't like Magneto, at all. But he wasn't one to forget that Magneto and Xavier had been really good friends. And not to mention that Magneto, was the father of his Ex-Best friend Quicksilver. Evan had a hood over his head, with the red hoodie, that had white sleeves, and khaki shorts with lots of pockets. His usual one. Evan was also one who didn't like death, and knew that Magneto at least deserved some respect. After all, he was the one had had kept Evan busy. And also admit he was a worthy opponent. But even Evan was in denial, the man couldn't be dead. He had cheated death some many freaking times, that it made Evan think there was something behind this.

Evan skateboarded, as he decided to pay his respects to Magneto, and drop off two boquets of flowers. One from the professor, and another from Evan to pay his respects. He knew this was somewhat suicide. walking over, to a place that may be infested with brother hood. Evan slowly walked over, as he saw two shadowy figures, as he got closer. He could make out to people, one person, Sean, a man Evan wasn't exactly fond off. Then Akachi, Evan couldn't make out how he felt about Akachi, as they had been really good friends. Then she tried to eat him, and he had tried to shoot her full of spikes. And he hadn't seen her since. Evan sighed, as he kicked up his skateboard, and dropped both boquets of flowers on Magnetos grave. Turning back, and looking at Akachi and Sean. "Hey..." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation)   Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:49 pm

With still an emotionless look on his face, he replied "Training...Used old Weapon X contacts to go visit my mother....she looked at me now as if I was a murderer that could do away with her in any second, She didn't even bother to call the police, just simply got on her knees and begged for forgiveness for sending me away all those years, It was pathetic. I let her drown in her mistery. She was just a stupid human...nothing more, nothing less" And with that the look on Sean's face grew cold.

"And now Magneto's dead, his legacy lost, and the Brotherhood is in a wreck, my family is in a wreck, Life isn't exactly a walk in the park anymore"

Seeing the bouqet of flowers dropped on Magneto's grave by Spyke was surprised, This was an X-Men he didn't get along with in the past, but still an X-Men nonetheless and it was suprising to see him drop off flowers on the the grave. Having respect for one's enemies is something Sean could respect. He just looked at Spyke with a blank stare, not bothering to respond. He wasn't going to attack him in a time like this.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation)   Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:56 pm

Akachi listeneed, she didn't know what to say. Unlike him, letting her parents live like that knowing that they had done wrong. She had killed them, and now owns the company in Japan. Made her think though, sadly looking at Sean. She didn't want to get too close in fear of biting him. A familiar scent filled the air. "Sean. if you ever need someone or need a hand, I'm here. I might have my little weakness due to sunlight. but I will be there when I can, if you let me. Its not easy walking down the paths alone. Sometimes a little company makes it worth keep going on." akachi told him, as she watched the flowers drop. The smell of two bloods, filled her senses.

Taking out a piece of raw meat, she placed it on one of her fangs and chewed on it sucking the blood from the small piece of cow meat. Turning and looking at spyke, last time she saw him she had gone nuts and tried to kill him. Back when she didn't have any control. Standing up she brushed off the bottom of her skirt and stood behind the grave stone. "Hello Evan."
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation)   Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:22 pm

Evan sighed deeply, keeping his guard up, in case he was attacked. But he stood closer to Magnetos grave closer than anyone. So if attacked, he shoot a flaming spike, and threaten to blow up the rest of Magneto. Though Evan could never do that. Evan felt something everyone hated, a itch in his back. He reached back, and used a spike and used it as a back scratcher, then retracted it. Evan looked at Akachi, he really hoped there would be no fight. Not just fearing his own safety, but fearing theirs. Not arrogance, but Evan could easily shoot spikes everywhere, no escape, everyone impaled. Or Akachi could easily rip out everyones limbs, or Sean could do.... Whatever he could do.

Evan turned to Sean, and asked, "What did he die of?" The professor had been curious about that.

((Sorry for the short post))
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation)   Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:30 pm

Sean looked at Evan and answered the question, He never knew the answer but he tried to answer it as best as he could. "I don't know, Magneto was an Omega Level Mutant, extremely hard to kill, a dangerous combatant at that, as your Professor should know. My guess, is that the U.S. Government got their hands on him in some way or he was betrayed by one of his own. Either way I will get to the bottom of this and find those who killed my father, Magneto."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation)   Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:34 pm

Akachi listened to Sean, apparently Evan hit a nerve. She looked at the two not saying anything for a moment. Rubbing her hands together, she looked at Sean walking over to him placing a gently hand on his back and then looked at Evan. "Well since members of the brotherhood have left the house. anything could be possible. Though was expecting him to come through the door and get a few a scolding." She said, looking down at the grave before turning her attention to Sean.

"The government has been taking mutants I hear. some from other countries. So they could have set a trap. but thank you Evan for paying your respects." Akachi bowed her head.
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation)   Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:59 pm

After hearing the government taking mutants, even those from other countries who may not even hear food in their body, Sean's heart began to race, With his hand balling into fists and tears running from both of his eyes, he slapped Akachi's hand away, and looked at Spyke.
Angrily he yelled at Spyke with pain

"Is this who Professor Xavier wants us to make peace with?! These humans, these animals that you cherish, they're animals. This is what they think of mutants, They think of us as labrats, They don't care about our own personal struggles, they don't care about what we go through, they just want to see us dead. Do you hear this?! They're kidnapping innocent mutants now. And yet that man you call a savior, still thinks we can hold hands and sing songs. I'm telling you Evan, Wait till you get a girlfriend and she finds out about those spikes in your arm, pretty sure she's not going to want to date a porcupine."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation)   Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:06 pm

akachi watched sean freak out on Evan, listening to his words. She got between the two pulling the chains up from her feet like a mini wall between the two incase something happened. "Listen we are at a grave. I am sure magneto wouldn't want this on top of his grave." akachi told them sadly. Knowing that Sean's words were true, she was too a lab rat. "He might have gotten taken by the same people that took me and Dimitri. Calm down please." Akachi said walking up to Sean looking at his eyes using a small hankercheif from her pocket to wipe away his tears. "They don't suit you. We will get these stupid humans." She stepped back feeling that he would be more angry with her being closer.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation)   Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:34 am

Evan sighed, once again. How many times had he sighed that day? Evan listened to Sean's explication. "But are you sure he died of that? The man was.... Old. He could've died peacefully." Evan said. But nodded when Sean said he'd have an investigation. Evan's heart pumped a little bit harder, when he heard Akachi speak. Evan knew he could not have come to pay his respects without out some sort of disagreement or fight. And Evan was pretty sure Akachi didn't know she might have just started world war three. "I know," Evan said in a low voice, knowing about the goverment taking the mutants away. Which was really the X-Men's fault. As they had tried to fight a cerebro, they had been caught be a channel 5 helicopter. Which too say, had pissed of the world.

Then Sean started to yell at him, if it wasn't for Evan having respect for the dead, he'd have put a spike through Sean. And the fact that Evan didn't want a death on his hands. Instead of yelling back, Evan said calmly, "Look, man. Have some respect for your 'father.' You're starting a fight over his grave. Any time of day, I'll fight where you want to. But right now, I've just come to pay respects. The professor doesn't want us to be buddy buddy with them. It was supposed to take a little bit more time. But our cover was blown." Evan explained. Sean just ignored the fact that Evan had called him a porcupine. Because this porcupine could impale Sean if he wanted to. Then heard Akachi talk. "There is no need to blame all humans for this. If Magneto wasn't easy to kill, how could humans do the job? When mutants have tried years to do it, very unlikely humans could do it."
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation)   Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:18 pm

Sean calmed himself down. Using his powers of magnetism, he drew iron from the palm of his right hand, turning the iron mist, into ball bearings which he played with in his hand, floating them in a rotating motion. He then looked at Evan with a blank face once more.

"Magneto was old alright but his mutation kept him alive probably longer then he should have. And honestly I don't think Magneto would care if we started a fight over his grave, just as long as it was for the right cause. You X-Men see Magneto as a villain, a manipulator, a terrorist. You fail to know that he was a Holocaust victim who didn't want that same thing happening to mutants. But your Professor believes in a dream, a dream that although I respect, feel is unattainable, Evan your mutation is spikes right? What happens when your mutation develops as you get older, becomes more visibile, Will society accept you then? Chances are they'll get pitchforks, and torches and chase after you."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation)   Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:31 pm

akachi rubbed the back of her head, feeling that she should stay out of this. Holding her hands up, she sort of gave up calming the situation. "Personally its bad luck to fight over a friends or loved ones grave." But a word he said caught her attention, how mutation came more visible. Looking at her skin, as he spoke, the sun started to lightly burn it giving off the smell of burning flesh in the air. Stepping aside into the shadows, her eyes looking at everyone. She lowered her eyes as she thought about what Sean said. "Sean...can you please stop?" Akachi said sadly hanging her head letting her long pinkish red hair hide her face.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation)   Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:34 am

((Sean, I'm not sure I might even turn Evan into a Morlock.))

Evan sighed, now Evan wasn't just a 'Bury the hatchet guy', even if someone left, there would be a fight later on. Evan's finger slowly and silently made a little spike come out, really, he wanted to use it on Sean. But remembered where they were, and decided to pick his teeth with it. After he was done, he retracted the spike, and sighed at when Sean kept talking.

"Well if his mutation could keep him alive, I'm sure a human couldn't just do that. Don't you get it though? We ARE humans. We may be advanced in different way, but we ARE humans. I don't care if you don't mind starting a fight over Magneto's grave. I don't care if Magneto doesn't care. I CARE, I find it very disrespectful to do this over someones grave." Evan said calmly, and then took a breath, and decided to open his mouth again, "None of us ever seen him that way. We saw him as a man who did what he believed was right, but in a unorthodox manner. Maybe the professor's dream is unattainable, but is it better to massacre humans? Families? These guy's don't think we're freaks, a lot of people do, but there are humans who just fear for their safety. Who don't want a mutant like Quicksilver, or even you, terrorizing their family." Evan said. He knew he wouldn't change Sean's mind, but he did not want to hear another word about the professor coming out of Sean's mouth, or Evan would impale it.

"What if it does happen? I'll always have somewhere to go. Why do you think I'm even in the institute? To learn how to control my powers, so that doesn't happen."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation)   Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:09 pm

Makoto drive up in the car he had stolen from weapon X and got out. Makoto never got along with Magneto, but he still had respect for the elder mutant. Brushing silver hair out of his eye he looked between the others who had gathered. He saw Akachi there, along with two others he didn't recognize. Slowly walking up to the grave he grunted slightly. "Damnit.....You had to die didn't you? You always did know how to piss me off Magneto...." Even though he seemed rough, it was just Makoto's way of saying goodbye. Turning his Icy-blue gaze to the two men, Makoto exhaled. "So....How did you two know the old man?"
Makoto wanted to talk to Akachi but he knew that now wouldn't be the best time. He was slightly unnerved by the changes she had gone through. He wondered when it would stop. Then again, mutations are a random thing. Pushing the thought out of his mind he turned to the grave. He pulled out a newspaper clipping. On it was a picture of Magneto saving young Makoto from the mob that had tried to kill him. "Rest in peace....Erik."
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation)   Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:58 pm

Floating the ball bearings in his hand to show Evan his power of Magnetism, Sean looked at Evan and smirked "I'm not going to fight you, I don't want to fight you, If I had it my way, the X-Men & Brotherhood would be buddies but our different ideaologies make it so that isn't possible. I respect you Evan, you got discipline, unlike some of the members of the Brotherhood who act like children."

"Standing up, Sean went face to face with Evan and the smirk off his face left "Human, you think I'm human? I'm a freak, Evan, always have been, always will be. You say massacring families is a bad thing? And so it is, It's unjust, it's cruel, but tell me this Evan? What happens when the humans start massacreing our families, what happens when they start killing our little mutants. You think we want to take over humans just for the glory, No we do it, to ensure our survival. It's time humans got back what they deserved. What goes around, comes around. Oh and if you really think you'll have somewhere to go, what happens when Sentinels come and bomb the mansion, tell me then if you have somewhere to go but a lab. You may see me as a terrorist, but I do what I do so some little mutant kid, doesn't get locked up just because their skin is green. But if you want to fight me, I'll be glad to in the alley"

Sean then turned his head to look at Makoto. He didn't know who he was but he didn't care. However the Weapon X Car brought back memories of his childhood. He eyed the picture, that Makoto put on the tombstone and gave him a smile. Answering his question, he turned to Makoto and said

"I met Magneto through my runaway. My father worked for Weapon X, He experimented on me, ended up amplifying my powers to a new level, to the point I choked him out with a metal pipe. Had no family so I ran away, through the streets, through the woods until Magneto & Mystique found me. They raised me, fed me, clothed me. Said I would be great, Said I would play a part in the revolution. Magneto wasn't my biological father, but he sure as hell was the closest thing I had to one. Sure sometimes I felt I was jut a soldier, or a pawn in his whole game, but at least I knew that there was someone out there who cared about me, and saw me as more then just a weapon. And for that I pay my respects." Looking up at the heavens, Sean in a quiet voice uttered "Thanks for everything".
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation)   Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:42 pm

Akachi listened to Sean's words and then looked at everyone. Her eyes looked at Makoto, and then to Sean sadly. His words were right though, She held her head high not sayying anything till he mention about being in a lab. The memories flowed back on that, how she was stuck in a lab with Dimitri. Tested and shocked, and tortured. her eyes blinded yet again, and turned into something that obeyed the government. Her memory was still having nightmares from what she was put through and her past as they toyed with her mind.

Snapping back to the real world, she stood next to Sean backing him up on this notion on how he spoke. How the mutants should not be treated how they are, and how if it continud it would get worse. Her eyes went to the grave, if it wasn't for Magneto and Mystique, she would have been still locked in that room and that little scared girl that she use to be. But seeing how she is now, she is greatful that they took her from the Xavier Institute. Looking at Sean, she stared at him for a moment, before turning to everyone else.
"I'm on your side Sean. Rest in Peace Eric."
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation)   Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:07 pm

Sean nodded at Akachi as a tear fell from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation)   Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:40 am

Akachi walked up to Sean, and placed a hand on his forearm. Though they both had troubling pasts which each other, a little chaotic in her mind. she for some reason didn't like seeing Sean cry like this. "Come on Sean, lets go get a drink or something." She placed her head against his arm, feeling like she wanted to drink blood. but held it off, as right now was not the time to pull out a bloody piece of meat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation)   Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting Magneto (Open to Everyone: No Matter What Affiliation)
Page 1 of 1