Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Siro
-

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:06 am

Siro noddeed his head ignoring the pain, and then looked up at Cathrine looked beautiful. Getting up he walked over to her and kissed her passionately, as he took her bag. Stepping back after a moment or two, he grabbed his suit heading out to the car. he made sure the clothing stayed dry and he put it in the backseat. Grabbing his coat, he threw it on before opening the door for Cathrine to the car. "Shall we my princess." Siro said.

As they got in, Siro drove them towards the boarder to france thinking the long drive might be good. though he wished he had a car with more muscle to it. He didn't see the man that he had beaten the crap out of along the road so he didn't say anything. But the bumps kind of hurt his ribs.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

Female Number of posts : 177
Affliation : X-men
Location : Trying to figure out where the stupid bathroom is in this huge mansion!
Single or taken (rp wise) : Siro and I are engaged~
Registration date : 2012-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:24 am

Cath silently slid into her seat, still unaware of anything that had happened while Siro was outside. As they drove she simply watched the scenary pass by and held onto Siro's hand. She was still so happy, and excited to be going to some place new. Especially since Siro was right there beside her.
(SHORT POST IS SHORT!)
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:30 am

After half a days drive, they made it to france where Siro parked the car at a all parking complex. His eyes looking at Cathrine, he leaned over and kissed her before getting out the car. He got an idea about something for them to do. "How about we try from french food. that isn't french fries." Siro smirked. "If you want, I know where the street races are. and you can give them a shot..." His eyes looked around as the sky was sunny and clear. Opening the car door for her, he thought going to the mall would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

Location : Trying to figure out where the stupid bathroom is in this huge mansion!

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:40 am

At last they arrived in France, after hours of driving and Cath's butt beginning to fall asleep. Siro shut off the car and kissed her before getting out, and with a blush Cath followed suit shortly. Her stomach rumbleed a response to Siro asking to try some french food, Cath was starving!
"Food sounds great I'm starving, and no thanks. I just want a nice quiet day with the man I love."
She said, walking around the car and grasping Siro's hand before kissing him. Street races were fun, but she simply wanted to spend time with Siro nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:46 am

Hearing that she didn't want to race kind of confused him, but then again they were celebrating today. He got a tote out the back of the car and gently placed their suit and dress in the bag. before throwing it on his shoulder. He wanted nothing more than to spend the day with the woman he loved.

"I love you more than anything and if that is your wish, then so be it." Siro told her, but then he heard his name being called by a man. Turning his head, it was a tall tan skinned man on a bike staring at him coldly. Siro recognized him and grabbed Cathrine's arm as he knew the man's intentions since Siro won alot of money from the guy in previous races. "Cathrine...run...get to the elevator and run." Siro whispered in her ear as the man revved his bike and charged at them planning on running Siro over. But sighing, Siro two stepped and held his arm out close lining the guy off the bike giving Siro a nice bruise on his arm. "Idiot." Siro said before turning away heading to the elevator.

"This isn't over Old man!!" THe man coughed as he took off his helmet. "I kill you yet."
"Friends huh..." Siro joked at Cathrine as he waited for the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:54 am

Cath smiled and was about to speak when she heard someone calling Siro's name. A man situated on a bike glared at Siro coldly, and then Siro told her to run. Cath obeyed and quickly began to run for the elevator, not wanting to get herself involved in this conflict. She frantically pressed the down button beside the elevator doors, then she watched as Siro clothes lined the man from his bike, sending the vacant bike onto it's side and skidding into the wall where it choked and stopped. Siro simply walked away as the man shouted he'd kill him yet.
Cath wasn't worried, Siro could simply plant his barren hand over the man's face and kill him before even getting hurt. Still, as Siro came over trying to make a joke out of it Cath began to wonder what she'd gotten herself into with this engagement for a moment. But then it quickly vanished, it didn't matter, all that mattered was that Siro was okay and that she loved him no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:02 pm

Siro turned to the man on the ground and took off his glove. "Hand on." Siro said as he walked over to the man and put his hand on the man's head giving him a shock and amnesia for a little bit. He then walked back over to Cathrine with a smile on his face.

"He was a racer that didn't like to lose in America. I won a chunk of his money and then gave it away to some families he stole it from. So he is kind of ticked at me." Siro smirked before they got into the elevator heading into the street as he put his gloves on while still processing. "I'm sorry my love, but if racing gets any more dangerous I will quit it or any time you ask me. If it puts you in harms way, I want nothing to do with it." Siro told her, wrapping an arm around her and kissed her forehead while the other arm just sat in his pocket slowly healing.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:09 pm

As Cath watched Siro shock the man and force him into anmenisa and unconsioucness, she smiled in gratification. Did that feel good to watch Siro rob the man of his memories after he'd tried to kill him. She followed Siro into the elevator as he began telling the real story behind that man. What a dispicable thing to do, and here was Siro willing to give away all that money so that the families could be happy again.
Then he went on, saying that if at anytime racing got too dangerous or if it put Cath in harms way he'd quit without a second thought. This shocked Cath, racing was Siro's life, well she guessed the key word was WAS. As he kissed her forehead she finally pieced together just how much she meant to him...and how much he in turn meant to her. With a soft smile she took his now safe hand in hers.
"Alright love, if at any time I don't feel comfortable with you racing anymore I'll tell you."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:14 pm

Nodding his head, he was happy to hear that as she meant so much to him. Holding her hand, he took her to the mall so that they could do some shopping. Siro wanted to get some stuff from their trip as well as a camera. he forgot to pack one, but figured he could get one there at the mall.

"Racing...people aim at your head at times. If we ever had a family, I wouldn't race, but instead show how to fix cars." Siro winked at her, wrapping one arm around her waist as he kissed her cheek again. His eyes looking around at the stores in the mall as Siro gave Cathrine a 1000 dollar visa gift card that he was going to use for her stuff in france. "shop till you drop. It has a thousand on it. I got one too."
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:34 pm

Cath smiled as they walked into a mall, Siro must've figured getting some souvenirs. Then he suddenly began talking about if they had a family, and she couldn't help but blush softly. A family? But that was if and when Siro could get control of his powers, though it would be kind of nice to have a family with the man she loved, someday. Her train fo thought was de-railed as Siro handed her a gift card.
A thousand dollars?! That was a lot of money! Cath smiled and kissed Siro's cheek.
"Shall we meet up back here in about say an hour? I want to look around, maybe get a few cds and movies."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:41 pm

Siro didn't expect that reaction from her when he gave her the card. Nodding his head, he gave her a passionate kiss and smiled. "Go ahead, enjoy your time shopping. See you in an hour." Siro told her with a smile. "I love you my little angel." He walked away heading the opposite direction towards some clothing stores and a few other things.

Grabbing a few clothes, he went to a toy store and saw a biker rino that was blue. thinking Cathrine might like it, he got it for her. But thinking about it he was worried she might not like it again. But was going to try anyway as he got it in a special green gift bag since Cathrine didn't like pink. seeing the couples go by holding hands and being all lovey dovy he felt bad that He couldn't be like that with Cathrine at the moment. He was now more determined than ever to get fixed up. But looking at his hands, he knew that it was his powers that if he got rid of them he wouldn't be a mutant anymore. Lowering her eyes, and then raising them to ahead he didn't care as long as he was with cathrine.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:48 pm

Cath returned the kiss, and as he said that he loved her she replied in turn:
"I love you too."
And with a turn of her heels she was off. She passed many shops and now found herself searching through a bunch of CDs half mindedly. Nothing looked good so she kept walking. Seeing couples walk by, while they made Siro upset, they gave Cath new hope. hope that one day she and him could be like that as well. With a big smile on her face she slipped into a candy store and began looking around at everything.
Her sweet tooth was just as bad, if not worse, then Siro's was. After getting some sweets for her and Siro to share she moved along, finding a movie place and beginning to look around at the DVDs they had on stock. She still had fourty five minutes to look before going back to meet Siro.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:53 pm

Siro ran around the mall doing what he could and then he got bored starting to miss Cathrine at the moment. His mind wondering as he looked around, and found a camera for them. But then something caught his eye, he went and got a coffee before going to the book store grabbing a few books. HEading down a hall Siro found a leather coat store. Going inside, all the fashion seemed not his style. HEading out he accidentally walked into one of those love stores that had special doors. His face went beat red when he realized what kind of store he was in, he walked out with his face still red.

Looking ahead, Siro saw the jewelry section. Looking inside, he was lost for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:02 pm

Cath sat on a bench eating some of the sweets she'd baught. Only a few minutes apart and she already missed her finace, how did she survive not seeing him for weeks on end before? Maybe because abck then their relationship was a bit in question, but now it was confirmed. With a sigh she pushed herself up from the bench, still another half hour before she and him would meet up again.
So she slipped into a shoe store, if they were going dancing she'd need more appropriate shoes then the dirty sneakers she'd been wearing forever almost.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:32 pm

Siro came around the corner nad looked at some people as he kept his distance from certain people. Holding a small box of jewelry he was hoping Cathrine would like it. Pulling his hair back over his shoulder his ribs hurt like hell for a moemnt, but then he stood up and started heading to the spot he was supposed to meet Cathrine. Suddenly he saw a store he had missed that sold homemade chocolates. Getting a heart shaped box of chocolate covered strawberries, he went back to the bench where he had last seen Cathrine and sat there taking a small nap and resting his ribs.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:40 pm

Cath walked out of the shoe store with a pair of decent shoes clutched in a bag in her hand, pumps were out of the question, so she settled for some decent looking flats instead. She looked around, then saw Siro asleep on the bench she'd just been sitting at. it was time to randevous, so she smiled and quietly walked over. Sitting beside him she took one of his gloved hands.
"Siro, wakey wakey honey."
She whisepred softly as she kissed his temple, hoping she wouldn't scare him.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:47 pm

Siro sat there sleeping with all the bags around his feet. Waking up to the feeling of someone grabbing his hand and kissing his temple. Siro cracked open an eye and looked at Cathrine with a smile on his face as he sat up straight stretching his arms and then giving a yawn before giving Cathrine a kiss on the lips.

"I'm awake. Did you have fun shopping." Siro smiled, he saw that she got some stuff. Then he looked at all his bags thinking he must have been a shopaholic with all the bags he got. Handing her a box of chocolates and the stuffed biker blue rhino he hoped that she liked it. "I am a shopping boy." He chuckled. "Hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:54 pm

Cath kissed Siro back and giggled as she saw all the bags around Siro's feet. Talk about a role reversal, Siro was the shopoholic and Cath only shopped when she had to. Siro handed her a box of chocolate and a stuffed rhino and she smiled.
"Oh Siro thank you I love them!"
She said, hugging the plushie and handing Siro the rest of the candy she baught, she'd only eaten a little the majority of it was for him.
"I could go for a bite yeah, and apparently you are a shopping boy huh?."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:22 am

Siro laughed and nodded his head, he looked at Cathrine with a smile. Happy that she likes the items, and thinking about it he saw a little BBQ restaurant in the mall and a french restaurant downstairs. Thinking that she might like some good BBQ the smell of the ribs cooking smelt like heaven to him.

Taking the candy and eatting some of it, Siro smiled at Cathrine and gave her a kiss on the cheek. He adored her more than anything. "Lets go have some BBQ then. There is a place in the mall." When she mentioned about shopping, Siro hung his head and looked down. "Yes...."
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:33 pm

The mention of barbeque Cath's head lifted up and smiled widely.
"Oh yeah that sounds awesome!!
She says watching as he happily ate some of the candy. As he hung his head Cath gently kissed his forehead and smiled.
"Hey come on, gimmie that smile I fell in love with."
She said, seeing him feel a bit bad about being a shopping boy. As if she cared? Cath loved Siro so much, she couldn't dream of anyone besides him to spend the rest of her life with.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:05 pm

Siro did give her a smile as she requested. He couldn't help but smile with her, but he was a little tired. Standing up straight, he held his hand up to her and used his other hand to hold the bags. "Lets go get some good then my love." He took her hand and lightly pressed it against his lips. He loved her more than anything in the world. SHe didn't care about his powers, but instead just loved him for him. and he loved her for her. she was more precious to him than a memory.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:47 am

Cath let her hand slide into his as she stood up, and blushed softly as he kissed her hand.
"You're so mushy!"
She said giggling, an obvious sign that in this case she couldn't care less. In fact, she found it really cute and amusing that Siro was so mushy all the time. Reminants of Kyle! In the back of her mind Cath wondered what the spirit of her old boyfriend was doing at this very moment, then she thought no matter what, he was just glad that Cath was happy again.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:44 am

Siro smirked when she called him Mushy. It was one that he hadn't heard before. Leading her to the BBQ house, it was not hard to find as all he had to do was follow his nose. The place looked casual, and nice though. But smell of food coming from the small restaurant inside where he could see some ribs cooking on the indoor grill behind the counter. Going in, he kissed Cathrine on the cheek.

"I cant be that mushy." He laughed as he looked at the menu as he sat down at a table to order. the first thing that caught his eye was a platter that had all the types on meat they had. Looking at Cathrine though, he didn't want to seem like a pig. "I'm just respectful of women."
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:25 pm

As they walked in, Cath recieved a kiss on the cheek and giggled. He was mushy, mushier then the mushiest mush that dared to call itself mush. But oddly, Cath loved it. Siro being this gooey all the time seemed to have an effect on her, maybe she did like this stuff deep down? As they sat and she began to scan over the menu, she had to keep her mouth from pouring over with drool.
Meat, wonderful glorious meat! Was there any better food on the planet? Cath thought not. That platter sounded fabulous.
"That's a good thing, I hate men who treat women like they're dirt, it sickens me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5