Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cathrine Walker (done!!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

Female Number of posts : 177
Affliation : X-men
Location : Trying to figure out where the stupid bathroom is in this huge mansion!
Single or taken (rp wise) : Siro and I are engaged~
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Cathrine Walker (done!!) Empty
PostSubject: Cathrine Walker (done!!)   Cathrine Walker (done!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:33 pm

Cathrine Walker (done!!) 7f88b34f39ca
Name: Cathrine Jenna Walker

Power: Geokenisis

Side: X-men

Personality: Fiesty, strong willed, and rash, if it wasn't for the female organs she'd be one of the guys. She's very open minded, and outspoken, not afraid to say what exactly is on her mind. Get on the wrong side of her, and you'll see how angry she can really get. Her anger plays a great role in her powers, and when she really gets going it becomes hard for her to control her powers, most advise to stand well clear of her when she's angry. But show that you desirve her respect, and she's not all bad. A good listener, she'll give you the advice she feels is best and will look out for people she cares about. Though she's a sports junkie, she's not dumb, fairly smart to be honest.
Sometimes she's a bit of a control freak, mostly when she's the head of a team. The way she sees it, do it right and do it right the first time. Her temper fuse is not long at all, so it's best to be careful what you say around her.

Appearance: Cathrin has been told she's attractive, but she doesn't seem to see it that way. She stands at roughly 5'7" and is normal weight at 135. Even if she doesn't notice it, she is quite attractive with an hourglass figure to her body. She has short, wild hair that she's experimenting with colors, currently it's blonde, it was naturally brown but she bleached it, and is thinking of dying it something else as she isn't pleased with the color. Especially paired with ice blue eyes, she thinks it makes her look sterotypical. She dresses how she wants, it's usually a t-shirt and jeans. The onlly constant thing she wears, are goggles that wrap around the top of her head most of the time. She uses them for when she's practicing, so she doesn't get dirt in her eyes.

Bio:
Cathrin was born into a lower class family, that barely could make ends meet. While she didn't have everything that other children had, she was happy with her life. Cathrin went to school like normal kids, she had friend like normal kids, over all she was normal. Then she turned fourteen and was about to enter high school, the first day the senior bully on campus weeded her out at lunch, and tried to hit on her as most seniors do with 'fresh meat'. Trying to send him away and making the same jokes back at him didn't work, and the bully was getting angry. In fury he grabbed her and tried to hit her. Cathrin became scared and very angry, and before she knew what had happened a huge chunk of concrete smashed into the back of his head, knocking him unconsious.
The bully spent a good portion of the year in the hospital and recovering before he came back, never even coming close to Cathrin after that. Everything spiralled down hill from there. People called her a freak, even her old friend avoided her if they could help it. The next three years of her life were filled with loneliness and despair. It seemed she had no way out, then in the middle of Senior year, a single candle flickered in the darkness of her life.
His name was Kyle, he'd moved to the town Cathrin lived in during th emiddle fo the year. The two were paired together for a project, and at last Cathrin felt the warmth of friendship again. Kyle defended her, he was her best friend and as graduation approached she could have sworn she was falling in love with him. He thought her powers were cool, and after school he would help her develope them in her back yard. Graduation came, and the two began a relationship soon after that.
The end of the year was approaching, and the two were thinking of going off to college together, everything was turning around. But as life loves to do, everything changed dramatically and horrifically. Kyle and Cathrin had just left the park after a date, to their shock, Kyles car rose into the air and was hurtled toward them. The two were terrified, and luckily the car missed by just inches. A strange man was destorying everything in his path, picking up cars without so much as lifting a finger and hurling them into buildings, side walks, and street lamps.
Kyle told Cathrin to run as other strangers arrived, but as she was out of Kyles sight, she hid and watched the mayhem. Kyle tried to get the mans attention, throwing rocks at him and yelling obsenities. The stranger didn't like this. Ripping a light pole from it's firmed place in the cement, it hurled toward Kyle and crushed him against a car. Cathrin screamed bloody murder, and raced toward Kyle to see if he was still breathing. Another car smashed into the asphault, and the man hovered toward her. But she wasn't about to die without a fight.
Black chunks of the road tore itself up, and hurled through the air. Cathrin was angry, scared, and in despair, not a good combination. Before she knew it the man was gone, but the anger was still there, side walk tore itself from the ground, rocks hurled into windows and buildings without anyone touching them. As she cried and screamed, it just seemed to get worse. As thoughts raced through her mind and she tried to make sense of it all, everything suddenly went quiet, rocks fell all around her leaving crators in the road. Everything went dark, and she can never remember anything else.
Her head throbbed as her tired eyes finally opened to bright lights ahnging above her. She squinted, and as the sterile smell hit her she felt her stomach lurch. Everything hurt, from her head to her swollen legs. How long had she been out?
"I see you're awake."
The low, thoughful voice startled Cathrin and she searched around the room for its owner. Her eyes finally set on a man in the doorway, he was bald, looking very distinct, and he was seated in a mechanic wheel chair.
"Who are you?"
She asked, still slightly startled as he resembled the man who had attacked her.
"Where's Kyle? Where is my boyfriend?"
"The young man who was with you?"
He asked, the whirring of his chair bringing him closer to her bed side. With a sigh he looked away, not willing to look her in the eyes as her eyes bored into him, searching for answers.
"I'm sorry... we could not save him."
Cathrins heart sunk into her stomach, and she bursted into tears. The only person who'd wanted anything to do with her for the past two years was dead. She was all alone again. The man placed a caring hand on her shoulder as she weapt into her bed sheets.
"I'm very sorry. But, I saw what you did back there."
"You are just like us."
Cathrin's head raised as she gasped, hearing his voice inside her head so clearly. Like them?
"Who are you...?"
She asked again, much less urgent then before.
"I am doctor Charles Xavier, and I think I can help you. With your powers, and getting back at the man who killed your loved one."
How could she say no to that? As soon as she was relased from the hospital, she was enducted into the X-men.

Stats:

Attack: 30
Stamina: 25
Control: 20
Speed: 50
Intelligence: 45
Will: 30
Stealth: 40
Persuasiveness: 35
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Cathrine Walker (done!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathrine Walker (done!!)   Cathrine Walker (done!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:03 pm

approved. start rping
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com

Cathrine Walker (done!!)
Page 1 of 1