Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Victoria Walker

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Victoria Walker Empty
PostSubject: Victoria Walker   Victoria Walker I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:42 pm

Name: Victoria Walker

Power: Can heal others by touching the wound.

Side: X-men

Personality: She is a very shy girl who doesn’t have that many friends. When she does actually talk, she seems to be like a little child. She tries her best in everything she does. She will do anything for her friends as long as they are alive and happy. Overall, she is a cheery girl once with a friend, but knows when to stop being cheerful.

Appearance: Victoria Walker AnimeGirl23
Victoria has long, black hair with gray-blue eyes. She also has a slim body and is not very muscular.

Bio: Victoria was born on July tenth in 1995. She is the youngest member of her family. She lived with her mother, father, two sisters, and brother. When she and her family found out about her power, they all turned to the institute so that she could learn how to control it. Her family, having powers of their own had already gone to the institute and could control their powers well. Now it was Victoria’s turn.

Stats:

two 50's and the rest 30 or below or three 40's and the rest 25 and below.

Attack: 10
Stamina: 40
Control: 40
Speed: 25
Intelligence: 25
Will: 40
Stealth: 20
Persuasiveness: 10
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Victoria Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Walker   Victoria Walker I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:45 pm

approved ^^
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net

Victoria Walker
Page 1 of 1