Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The demon returns (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

Male Number of posts : 846
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : ~Forever Alone~
Registration date : 2010-06-01

The demon returns (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:51 pm

He blushed. Their was a pause, he was silent for a bit. Then he leaned in and shyly kissed her lightly on the lips. He blushed madly and started to get up. He felt extremely embarrassed and a bit ashamed that he failed to control himself.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:04 am

akachi looked at Cale as there was a pause. she wondered what was wrong with him. but she fell silent when he leaned in and kissed her, akachi's face went red as she didn't expect that from Cale cause he said he wanted to be like a brother to her. her heart skipped beats, she saw him jump up. akachi sat up not sure what to say.
"wow..." Is all that could come out of her mouth. she saw that is bothered him a little. feeling bad that she might have hurt him by not responding; she wrapped her arms around his neck fro behind. "calm down. spur of the moment things happen. Sorry..." She said. she thought it was her fault he felt ashamed at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:22 am

"I need to try and control myself more, sorry..." He was angry with himself, really angry. He had half a mind to jump. "I- I hope you can forgive me, I'm a fucking asshole." He sat down and remained silent.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:34 am

Akachi listened and realized how down he was on himself. Akachi felt bad and kept her arms around his neck in a hug her long pink hair flowing over his shoulders. "I do forgive you. but I don't see anything to forgive. You are still a very important friend and my very first friend in this town." akachi didn't do anything, but she rubbed his arm and tried to help him feel better. "expressing ones feelings is never easy. So don't be ashame. you will be okay." she smiled. "But my heart...is somewhere else. I still think your great. "
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:24 pm

Cale blushed. "Yeah, my heart is somewhere else, too." He thought of Kitty for a moment. "So, how do we get back down? I'm not a big fan on heights." He said as he looked down. He shivered. Mutants could never have normal nights out, could they? You always ended up dancing on chains in the sky.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:14 pm

akachi looked at Cale sadly, she knew that he liked kitty alot. "My heart still belongs to someone...he is away. but Your like my best friend, first friend I ever made in america." Akachi rubbed the back of his head to comfort him a bit since he was blushing. listening to to his words, she didn't know what to do at the moment. Sort of ate at her a bit. "When your alone...where is no where else to go when running than go to the sky. I did some things to train..." Cale's blood started to smell good again as she made the chains start to lower them down on a small plateform supported by a single chain as it was on its way down. "Still trying to find where I belong. Though my hair is longer? what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The demon returns (OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2