Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Troubled heart parting (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Troubled heart parting (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Troubled heart parting (OPEN)   Troubled heart parting (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:09 am

Akachi had sat in her room thinking about what she had done for the brotherhood. all she had done was stand there, watching as people got hurt. she felt liek she couldn't really fight. all she felt like was a maid, that is what some of the other students called her when they found out. She hadn't seen Damian for a while which made her really sad, but looking around the brotherhood she packed her bag. thinking she was holding people down, causing too much pain for the brotherhood that wasn't like her. She had left a note on Damian's door saying she was Sorry to be a bother and a pain, and that she still loved him though she never said it.

Using her chains, she went through the woods heading towards the airport. thinking of a place where she knew, Akachi has decided to leave the country. But thinking about an email she recieved from her parents she didn't really want to return to japan even if she was their only child left. but looking at her options in her mind, there was one place she was wanting to go. she was thinking about hiding in russia to perfect her powers and learn to control her blood lust. Nibbling on a piece of raw meat. Stopping, she walked along the road with her bag over her shoulder while her other was behind her. Using her phone she sent a message to Cale, damian, and Evans that she was leaving. holding her breathe she sent one to Dimitri as well not caring what he thought. she felt that the brotherhood would be glad to see her go. She made it to the restaurant that was before the airport, since her plane wasn't for a few hours. she figured she would wait and get some food.

Placing her bag aside, Akachi had her bags next to her as she played with the necklace that Damian had gotten her in Egypt, she felt bad that she didn't give cale and the others more notice of her decision. thinking as she sat there on how long she was going to disappear for.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Troubled heart parting (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubled heart parting (OPEN)   Troubled heart parting (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:42 am

"Now where on Earth did I go wrong?" Shadow asked herself when she ended up near the airport. She was trying to find the school and figure out where everything was. Now if only she knew where she'd gotten lost. 'Excuse me, but do you know where I can get back into Bayville?" Shadowsong asked a girl. The girl smelled a bit like blood and meat, but there was a hint of Evan and some of the others at the manor. Shadow probably just hadn't met this girl yet.
Back to top Go down

Troubled heart parting (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1