Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poison world

Go down 
+6
Sean/Victor Creed
Damian / Multiple
Spyke
darkestic
Amanda Sefton
Cheshire
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2010-12-27

Poison world - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:36 am

hellfire isn't dimitri's group. they are loyal to magneto. like the top spies and soldiers for secret missions. but it might become his group if kitty allows it. and I got a few people in this plot....
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

Number of posts : 310
Affliation : Acolytes
Location : Acolyte Headquarters but tends to stay at the Brotherhood Mansion and wonder in the city.
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2010-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:57 am

top Spies and Soldiars. SOrry bud but that sounds like the Acolytes to me.

Hellfire shud be your exclusive group.
Marauders can be Mine.

Brotherhood-Mystique.
Back to top Go down
Chace
Alpha
Chace

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2011-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:04 pm

I would join you brother, but I am xavier.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:24 pm

I'd prefer hellfire to be on their own, they can have an alliance with Mags but would essinatily be their own group.
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net
Chace
Alpha
Chace

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2011-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:36 pm

ooo
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

Location : Acolyte Headquarters but tends to stay at the Brotherhood Mansion and wonder in the city.

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:30 pm

Ok so jsut to get this stragith the factions are

X-Men
Humans (we can do MRD, Sentinels, etc)
Neutral/Morlocks

Brotherhood-Mystique's Group
Acolytes-I'm thinking of having my own splinter group so I don't know if I can be elader of the acolytes and drive them in my own direction or i just make my own group.
Hell Fire-Dimitri's group
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:11 pm

Morlocks aren't exactly nuetral they're more "leave us alone dammit" but yeah pretty much.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:20 pm

*grins* hellfire might be fun.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:01 pm

Acolytes-I'm thinking of having my own splinter group so I don't know if I can be elader of the acolytes and drive them in my own direction or i just make my own group.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:00 pm

Kitty, please send me a message with an update on whats going on here.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:26 am

Will do Matt
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:10 am

Kitty you ddint answer my question.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:41 am

Because I have no idea what you want. One second you're saying that you want to be an Acloyte, the next you're saying you want you're own group, now you're talking about a splinter cell.
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:51 am

By splinter cell thats what I meant by my own group...............

Yes I still want to be an Acolyte but I still think that given the whole Dimitri thing a counter group to that would make the plot more logical.

And if you didn't know what I was talking about you could've asked.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:36 am

The only reason I'm allowing Dimitri to form a new group is because the Hellfire club is already established in the Marvel universe, I have been waiting for a way to introduce the Hellfire club, and there are already a few people ntrested in forming it. They don't need a group to counter them.
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:38 am

Yes but I was thinking in of adding in the Marauders maybe. The only reason I said a group to counter them was because of the whole storyline that's going on with Damian, Sean, Akachi and Dimitri.

and also even though Dimitri borrowed the name Hellfire, it wasn't as if he was using them exactly, i think you just ran with that idea, and it accidently happened.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:39 am

that is why dimitri chose it. To bring them in. There is no need for a counter group like kitty said. cause they will still be part of the groups they are still in like brother hood or xmen. But Dimitri figured they could be undercover.
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:40 am

I see but if you're going to be a group are apart of the Broterhood and ar eundercover that's pretty much the Acolytes.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:42 am

*stares* Cheshire will be on tonight. He has been in Vancouver for parts of this week. He will explain what he is talking about.

But he agrees with Kitty's idea. and he won't be in control of them. If you read it as well, Dimitri gave a limit to 3-4 people min in the hell fire as to not take away. and working undercover means they could get information on their enemies as study their targets easier.
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:44 am

KK just wondering. Also with his experience on experimenting on Dimitri and due to his age, Sinister could it in somewhere also just as an idea.

Though can someone explain to me the difference in Diitri's group and the Acolytes because they're seeming the same to me.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:37 pm

If we bring in Sinister I actually want someone playing Sinister. his group isn't like Hellfire that is run by a small group of high rank indviduals, Sinister runs the group himself. I also wouldn't want any Hellfire members remaining members of other group, at some point they could inflitrate groups that they consider threats.

The Hellfire club is more of a political thing. You don't have to be a mutant to join. To quote wiki "In fact, the purpose of the Hellfire Club is to obtain and exert power through politics and economic influence instead of outward conquest and domination. Since its foundation, the Hellfire Club has been involved in wars and assassinations to further the agendas of the Club's most powerful members."

Dimitri could have joined a while back waiting for an attempt to put his family back into power and to put mutants into power.

The Acolytes on the other hand follow Magneto's views and are his personal team. They believe in mutant domination and do use force.
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:40 pm

Interesting another idea with me playing Sabretooth and my inital character to having mutant experimentation being a backstory of his we could possibly bring in Weapon X.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:45 pm

I don't know. I don't want to start introducing a bunch of new groups and I've already given approval for Acolytes, Hellfire, and Morlocks upon them getting enough members.
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:46 pm

Just wondering but due to these recent events I would say Sabretooth and Sean are in alliance.

Also since we're doing this whole Hellfire thign I was wonde rif my guy Sean could attempt a relationship with Emma Frost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poison world
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3