Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poison world

Go down 
+6
Sean/Victor Creed
Damian / Multiple
Spyke
darkestic
Amanda Sefton
Cheshire
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Poison world - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:27 pm

Dimitri and sean are on my list since Dimitri's buzzer doesn't work on me. ROFL he made it with the wrong frequency. ROFL

Sean is double on my list for kissing akachi.
Dimitri is triple on is cause of Damian.

wait damian's mother's at the house. Wouldn't she remember akachi trying to save her son.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

Male Number of posts : 709
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:33 pm

*Comes back from giving Damians mom brain damage with bat* I dont know Aka.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:34 pm

*stares at evan*
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:43 pm

*Whistles* What?
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:46 pm

guess aka will have to ask for help from the xmen to stop dimitri from the experiments.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

Male Number of posts : 846
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : ~Forever Alone~
Registration date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:23 pm

You are all foolish fools who do foolishly foolish thing like the foolish fools you are. Cep' for Aka. (Maybe)
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:22 pm

Thank you. I don't plan on the powers even working in her body. maybe mind reading by touch and a little speed. nothing more. I don't want to god mode
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:27 pm

So yeah just to inform you all. None of the powers will work. Her hair changing is all her doing cause her body is rejecting it. So sorry no super weapon for you all. ROFL but aka will get someone for taking Damian.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:02 pm

I have to agree with akachi on this one. got too into it, and went too far. Good ieda to have your body reject it. And I am to blame. I do apologize everyone for this, I plan on having Akachi defeat me and have him leave the brotherhood cause of it. Something like this plot won't happen again. I think Aka, Sean, and Damian that we go back after this to them hating each other. So matt and kitty, I sort of helped force it on Akachi. It was a good idea, thus is brought DAmian into it.

To let you all know, I have decided to go with Akachi's idea of everything being rejected even my powers. and I am sure everyone will agree.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:15 pm

I WANNA GET DIMITRI PLEASE I WANNA DEFEAT HIM!
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:18 pm

You can go ahead. I went too far and I deserve to have my character beat the crap out of. If it is wished, I will have his shadow power disappear for a certain amount of time. Evan you can even stab him with your spikes.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:23 pm

You wanna start the thread?
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:12 am

This site runs pretty relaxed and we aim to let you do your thing however you seem to be missing the point, we keep the site running so when we step in like this you've lost all control in the situation.
See the issue here for me isn't so much what rules have been broken and the effects are getting reversed, only that everyone involved let it happen. People should know better, everyone is at fault in this sense.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:16 am

Sorry. I thought it was allowed.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:18 am

me too I read the rules. is there another set? sorry didn't know it wasn't allowed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:43 am

Okay, for all who are apologizing, think of this as a slap on the wrist and try not to let it happen again. We do realize that you were trying to make some intresting stuff hapen but understand that you should inform everyone you plan on involving adn the staff. I will be unfreezing this but remember that I will be watching like a freaking hawk and if I see anything that seems off I will be pulling the plug entirely. I have told Akachi what I expect of the powers (her body will reject them until she is left with telepathy by touch and a slight speed boost though she will eventually lose all but her original)

As Matt said we're all at fault here so I'm going to allow this to slide. Just don't let it happen again.
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:49 am

thank you kitty. understood all too well.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:19 am

Your the greatest Kitty. I still cant go to College with you.
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

Number of posts : 310
Affliation : Acolytes
Location : Acolyte Headquarters but tends to stay at the Brotherhood Mansion and wonder in the city.
Registration date : 2010-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:16 am

I offered an antidote fo rthe DNA.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:21 am

nope antidote won't work. there is no antidote.
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

Location : Acolyte Headquarters but tends to stay at the Brotherhood Mansion and wonder in the city.

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:21 am

yes yiou can ahve an antidote that kills certain DNA
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:28 am

*stares* no. no antidote. it will run its course and then disappear. and besides its fun for her to beable to read minds for a little bit by touch. after all she is going to be part of the hellfire group that are like high ranking assassins for magneto.
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:30 am

So by run its course lets just say because Dimitri and Sean have no experience ing enetic experimentation the DNA wasnt meant to be long lasting.

lol Hellfire? I might make a group of my own with the Marauders.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:31 am

exactly that was the deal she made with kitty. and I told kitty as well that akachi can keep them till they run out. cause she is going to help me with my poison chocolate plot.
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:33 am

Posion World Plot? Now I want in

Idea:
So yes Dimitri makes his own group called Hellfire meaning the rift in the Brotherhood is starting to form as their's the Brotherhood that's loyal to Mystique (Mystique may break away from Magneto), the Acolytes loyal to Magneto, Hellfire which is Dimitri's group and..............

The Marauders led by Sean. Be a nice way to bring Mr Sinister into the storyline. my character also has connections to the Weapon Plus program and since I got Sabretooth as a secondary charrie, perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poison world   Poison world - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poison world
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next