Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ghost is back (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ghost is back (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: ghost is back (OPEN)   ghost is back (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:51 am

Luna appeared in the halls, something she did often, unable to be seen she wanders the world when connected to a certain person in the halls but doesn't know which one. Wondering where Kitty was, it had been a long time since she last saw her. white hair flowing through the air as she ghosted through the stairs and hid in the corner watching as someone entered the room. she knew that people could see her faded, but catching her was impossible.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: ghost is back (OPEN)   ghost is back (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:40 am

Kitty yawned, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. She had fallen asleep whilst studying for midterms and had woken up considerably hungry. She phased through the floors until she was in the main hall.She stretched her arms out and headed down the hall.
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: ghost is back (OPEN)   ghost is back (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:47 pm

Seeing the brown haired girl she normally saw phasing through the school, she always thought that the girl was a ghost with that power. "Hi kitty." A voice echoed through the air. She waved a pale hand as her white hair flowed around her as she walked towards Kitty going through things. She followed the girl with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes

PostSubject: Re: ghost is back (OPEN)   ghost is back (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:59 pm

Kitty nearly jumped into the air upon hearing a voice say her name "Rouge?" She asked looking around. Seeing no one Kitty got slightly defensve "Like, I swear if you're trying to scare me..." her voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ghost is back (OPEN)   ghost is back (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:04 pm

Luna appeared in front of Kitty's face, barely visible but able to be made out a little. Her blue eyes looking at Kitty. she waved. She heard about Kitty during one of her dream talked with Xavier, thinking about it she wondered if she had slipped into the girls dreams once, cause she looked familiar. Just as quickly as she appeared in front of Kitty she began to fade away from sight again. Astral projection always caused strain on her body especially trying to make herself visible.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: ghost is back (OPEN)   ghost is back (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:22 pm

Kitty jumped back, eyes widened in fear. "Wh-who's there!" She demanded more than asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ghost is back (OPEN)   ghost is back (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:25 pm

luna walked around kitty for a moment, but then remembered that people can't really see her unless she is in their dreams. "Me." she said making her voice flow out. "I'm Luna. you are kitty right?" Luna asked kitty in a nice and soft voice. She used her telekinisis to move Kitty's ponytail to the left of the girl's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: ghost is back (OPEN)   ghost is back (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:39 pm

Kitty jumpedback again "H-how do you, like, know my name?" Luna sounded familiar but to be honest Kitty was to freaked out ro realize it. She slowy beagn to inch to the kitchen, Her eyes darting bak and forth rapidly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ghost is back (OPEN)   ghost is back (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:45 pm

"I spoke to you in your dreams once I think." Luna said, she sat on the coffee table thought no one could see her. "Or I heard about you from Xavieri." Luna had a hard time pronouncing things at times since she didn't know english all too well. She stared at her a little confused, the girls clothing looked odd to her. "I'm not really here and you can't see me.'
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: ghost is back (OPEN)   ghost is back (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:40 pm

"My dreams?" It began to make sense, Kitty rarely remembered her dreams but it seemed familiar. She stopped moving "How are you not really here?" realizing that she was pretty much talking to herself she sighed "Like, I've finally gone crazy haven't I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ghost is back (OPEN)   ghost is back (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:45 pm

"I am how you say in your language, in ghost form. I think its called Astral Projection." Luna stepped off the table stepping onto the ground, as she caused a vase from the table to lift with her powers. "You haven't gone crazy. infact you are the only one that has paid attention since I been here other than Xavieri." Her words started to come out in a norse accent that made her words sometimes hard to understand if a person wasn't listening carfully. She knew that she wasn't going to wake up soon, especially since she hit her head on a rock and fell unconscious. "My body is not in this place or near here. Would you like to be my friend? I can show you my world in your dreams Kitty."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ghost is back (OPEN)   ghost is back (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ghost is back (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1