Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(OPEN) back from Japan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

(OPEN) back from Japan Empty
PostSubject: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:51 pm

returning from being in Japan for months, she looked around to see that nothing really hadn't changed. Leaving her bag at the door, she stared at everything seeing that there was nothing really going on. going into the kitchen she started cooking something from brought from the grocery store and made some jello. she enjoyed making sweets and treats for everyone.

"wonder when everyone is getting back." Akachi smiled as she put her pink hair up in a ponytail while cooking.

Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Pietro
Alpha
Pietro

Female Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:41 pm

Some time later, Pietro walked through the front door of the Brotherhood Boarding House and sniffed the air, smelling something sweet being cooked. In half an instant, he appeared in the kitchen, peering over Akachi's shoulder at what she was cooking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.half-bloods.forumotion.com
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:44 pm

akachi turned her head to see Pietro standing there sniffing the air. "Pietro!" She hugged him. "I'm back from Japan. Sorry for not telling anyone. But Brother wanted me to explain to him about the brother hood." Akachi smiled, she turned around and pulled out some bbq baked chicken and some baked potatoes. "hungry? I know I am" Akachi was so happy to be back. She felt so free in this house.
Back to top Go down
Pietro
Alpha
Pietro

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:52 pm

Pietro smiled and nodded. "Sohowwasyourtrip?" he asked, trying to put some space between the words to no prevail. He was glad she'd returned, the boarding house had become so tasteless without her cooking - the stove had barely been touched while she was away. If she'd had left it on before she left, it was likely that the place would've been reduced to ashes.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:58 pm

akachi shrugged. "I got locked up when I got there. My parents found out about the brother hood, though my brother was okay with it. they locked me in a room, thanks to one of my friends there I got out and came here." Akachi told him, she was more than happy to be back. "So trip was a drag." She made a plate for Pietro and made herself one. She saw that the house looked a little messy but she was willing to clean up again. "At least the stuff I bought for the house is in one piece. I am so happy to see you. Missed that fast talk of yours." akachi giggled.
Back to top Go down
Pietro
Alpha
Pietro

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:08 pm

Pietro chuckled, taking the plate, "Yep, noonegotsitthewayIdo." He pretended to flick some dust off his shoulder, then took a bite of chicken and leaned back some as if he was being blown away by its taste.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:13 pm

Taking a bite of her food she remained silent for a moment. "True true. I couldnt' do what you do. You would be a good auctioneer." Akachi winked at him, seeing that he liked the taste of her food it made her smile. It was something she missed the most, people enjoying themselves and seeing smiles. "I made jello for dessert. I'll get more groceries tomorrow. good thing I grabbed some when I came home, there wasn't really anything in the fridge. Anything new going on?" She playfully shoved his arm with one hand. then took another bite of her food.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

Male Number of posts : 230
Affliation : The Brotherhood of Mutants
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:19 pm

EDIT: OOC: Holy crap that looked smaller in my head. -.-

Alexis walked to the street slowly. Trying to cover up every part of her amazing blue body with every article of clothing she could find, she had wasted the last small amount of money she had from France in order to purchase the trench coat and hat, which she was very well aware was cliche, but didn't really care, no-one could see her blue-ness and in the daytime, that was important. She walked across the streets in a sort of half daze, waiting for someplace where she could easily steal some food, it was day at the moment, so her ability to steal was significantly halved. She continued on slowly, imagining all types of food, then she stopped as if she had hit a solid wall. The aroma of delicous-ness hit her hard, and she decided that she had to have whatever the food was. She looked around her at the deserted street, and bounded forwards in long four legged strides, quickly leading her to the source of the smell. She looked through a window into the house, noticed the two people eating and speaking some odd language she didn't understand, and pin-pointed the smell to the place where the too people where, knowing it would be impossible to steal their chicken without being caught, she turned to leave, before noticing something else. Jello. She phased through the door into the kitchen, hiding behind the counter, half in and half out of the wall as she grabbed a large portion in her hand, and grabbing another small bit with her tail. She then quickly phased out of the house, hoping to get some leftover chicken.
Back to top Go down
Pietro
Alpha
Pietro

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:22 pm

Pietro smiled at the auctioneer comment and kept it there. "Nothing," he replied, answering her question. The whole time she was gone, nothing worth while happened. It was one of those times when you just got up and went through life everyday, and each day was long, especially to him since he could do a days work in under an hour.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:26 pm

Hearing something, she wasn't sure she heard it right. Like something moved. shrugging she shook it off. Feeling though that there was someone there. Smiling at Pietro she was glad that everything had gone well. "Pietro, I forgot. What is your favorite sweet or breakfast? I need an idea of something special to make tomorrow?" Her face went red a little, she took another bite of food. Turning her head, she couldn't shake the feeling that someone was there. "Is the school still the same, a bore?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:31 pm

Alexis snuck around to the other side of the building, shoving the Jello in her hands into her mouth with an almost furocious fury. She then transferred the tail jello to her hand, then after eating that, a little more civilized this time, then ducked behind another window, phasing through just underneath the window, to see if they had left their chicken yet. Deciding that they hadn't, she decided to wait for any thing that let her know they had finished eating, but it was hard, as she didn't understand their language.
Back to top Go down
Pietro
Alpha
Pietro

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:06 pm

Pietro shrugged, "eh, Ilikeeverythingreally, wafflespancakesdoughnutsfrenchtoast, majorlysugarystuffthatcangivemeenergyboosts." He was often told he didn't need any sugar, but that just made getting hyper all the more fun. He nodded to her second question, "School'sschool, andthat'llneverchange."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:10 pm

finishing her plate she was sad to hear that nothing had happened since she was gone it was like things went boring. "Pie-chan what do you think about training or playing video games later? I think I brought a brand new game system from Japan." Akachi wrapped up the other food and put it away for the others. "also, what do you think if I left again?"
Back to top Go down
Pietro
Alpha
Pietro

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:32 pm

Pietro smiled at the video game idea, but it faded at the idea of her leaving again. It had been so boring without her. He felt that if he went through that again he'd claw his face off in boredom. He shook a thought out of his head, and asked, "Areyouplanningonleavingagainsoon?"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:37 pm

"No. but my parents are keen on taking me back to Japan. I don't want to go. Just wanted to know if anyone would miss me." She got that from his expression, that made her smile to know that at least someone from the brotherhood would miss her. Going over to her suitcase that she threw near the door and pulled out the brand new game system for the television which looked like dance dance revolution. She placed the box on the table. "I brought it back while waiting for the air plane. Its a present for you, I think difficult will be fun for you cause you have to have the speed for it." She winked at him. "I got something for everyone else. if I didn't I would feel bad."
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:03 pm

Alexis stuck her head back in half through the wall, noticing the girl turning and hoping the boy wasn't paying attention, she ran through the wall and into the bench, she saw the plate of food, she reached into the fridge, pulling the plate out from within it, and as she did so, her phasing ability disrupted the electricity of the motor, causing it slowly stop turning and create a suprisingly loud sound. She quickly grasped her plate of stolen scraps, scampering into the bench behind her. She waited in there, knowing that she could only last in there for as long as she could hold her breath, she hugged her coat, trying to stop it from overflowing out of the bench, she noticed a pocket sticking out of the counter, but hopefully they wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm

Akachi turned her head hearing something, but that is when she saw it. the end of the coat. Waving her hand, she sent a wavy of chains at where she saw the item making them come out of the fridge. "stealing is wrong you know."
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:51 am

Alexis couldn't see anything happening, but as soon as she heard a the sound of metal hitting itself, she knew that something wasn't good. She jumped backwards, but also quite upwards. She flew out of the bench, the plate clutched in her tail, which she had pulled in close to herself.
She landed on the ceiling, gravity pulling her coat down, revealing her fuzzy blue fur. Her hat fell of her head, but she didn't try to catch it as it would reduce her ability to move.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:53 pm

Akachi stared at her blue fuzziness; Akachi didn't want to destroy the house. "If you want to eat you could have just asked." Akachi glared, she wasn't happy that someone was stealing her food that she made for the brotherhood. after all she just got back today.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:03 pm

Alexis stayed on the roof, the odd words coming out of the girls mouth confused her, she knew it was english, but she couldn't speak or understand any of what she had said. She noticed that the girl hadn't tried a second attack, and by the looks of it she was relaxing a little. "Je ne comprends pas..." She said, hoping the message would get across, a little uncertain.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:07 pm

akachi didn't understand french, she could tell by the accent she was french. "Me no understand." She shook her head and pointed at her mouth. She remembered how to write some french words. but couldn't remember how to say them. "You. Down." Akachi pointed at the girl and then at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:12 pm

Alexis didn't understand what she was saying, but she understood pointing well enough. She dropped the the ground, the coat once more covering her blue body, she was still on all fours, but she picked up her hat with her left food, quickly placing it back on her head. Unsure of what was going on, she decided to wait on all fours, in case something went wrong.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Akachi stared at her, the girl didn't seem to udnerstand english, but she knew that japanese wouldn't work either. She couldn't remember her french lessons in elementary school. "Me Akachi, who are you?" Akachi pointed at herself and then at the girl. "Why you steal food?" She pointed at the food with a sour look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:32 pm

Alexis stared, not understanding what the girl was talking about the first time, and the pointing at herself didn't help her understand. However, facial expressions were easy to comprehend. She moved the food from her tail to her hand, trying to depict her thoughts, "Me..." She started, not really sure where to go, "Me... need." She tried, pointing to the dish.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Akachi listned and was rather good at this game at times, seeing that the girl needed food. seemed like she was using her powers to steal food. "You." She pointed at the girl. "Hungry." Akachi made a biting motion with her mouth. "I make food." She pointed at herself and then at the food as she spoke. Walking over the grabbed a pan and pointed at the food and then at the pan hoping that she got it. She didn't want to get mad at a starving girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(OPEN) back from Japan
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next