Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Losses

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DCM1993

Two Losses Empty
PostSubject: Two Losses   Two Losses I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:54 am

This is not a link. This is a report of a death and a near suicide on your website. Shadow had a knife today and I think that Makoto's treatments stopped working. He never ignores her for so long. He never ignores her at all. He's only lost contact when something bad happens. I believe this is one of those times. I told my sister (Darkestic, you explain about Rachel) and I've yet to tell Shadow. I believe she already knows though. Those two saved each other from suicide. He wouldn't leave her like this on purpose. And she has been complaining that half of her is missing. I do believe it is time to assume the worst.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

Male Number of posts : 846
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : ~Forever Alone~
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Two Losses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Losses   Two Losses I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:53 am

Makoto was just getting better, I don't think he could of died so suddenly. Shadow is living with her friends, right? Can't they stop her from doing this?
Back to top Go down
DCM1993

Two Losses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Losses   Two Losses I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:44 pm

I'm one of the friends. Kate and I were out at H-E-B and we didn't expect it. Rachel called us because she was originally going to go apologize. She thinks he left her. Shadow's calendar says he was in New York but left on the seventh. She's been marking the days since he supposedly got home, but no contact from him. She has Sudoku and Taco Cabana for now. We're trying to keep her happy until he shows up or we can find the obituary. Destiney's watching the Illinois newspapers.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Two Losses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Losses   Two Losses I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:50 pm

Really hate the twins now. I never had a knife. Rachel was being a bitch and lying to y'all. Makoto is fine. I was worried for a while. He got himself grounded because of a fight with his parents. Now, someone, please clear this for me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two Losses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Losses   Two Losses I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Losses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Mutants :: OOC :: Website Links-
Jump to: