Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New kids. (Shadow))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

New kids. (Shadow)) Empty
PostSubject: New kids. (Shadow))   New kids. (Shadow)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Setsuna sat on a pile of rockw in the park. He picked one up and his gauntleted hand and crushed it into shards. He then began to re-arrange the molecules to turn the rock into water. He watched it drip through his hand. He smiled a little, he could be the richest man in the world if he wanted to. But money meant nothing to him. He stretched out and picked up another rock and turned it into water which splashed down onto his bare abdomen. "Damn its hot out today. Buut still, better to be here then back there with Aka and Makoto-san fighting."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

PostSubject: Re: New kids. (Shadow))   New kids. (Shadow)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:43 pm

Daciana walked through the park, Eri at her side as usual. Nothing good was happening and business was so slow a sloth could be working and no one would complain. The large cat beside her growled at something nearby and Daciana stepped in front of her, kneeling down and moving Eri's head to look her in the eye. What is wrong?

That boy, the one by the rocks. Something is odd. The cat moved past Daciana, heading towards Setsuna.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New kids. (Shadow))   New kids. (Shadow)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:48 pm

Setsuna grabbed a third rock and slowly transformed it into a sparkling diamond chunk. He chuccked it over his shoulder as if it were a piece of trash then picked up a worm. He closed his eyes and tensed up. He focused extremely hard and very slowly, the worm began to turn to stone. He suddenly stopped and dropped the worm, panting heavily. Trying to change organics took so much out of him. He fell onto his back. "Stupid powers."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New kids. (Shadow))   New kids. (Shadow)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:55 pm

Eri pounced on Setsuna, baring her teeth and growling at him. "Eri! Stop!" Daciana called, running after the mountain lion and grabbing the cat's scruff, trying unsuccessfully to pull her back. She shook her head, turning the cat's head slightly to catch her eyes. Stop now, or they'll make us kill you. Eri growled, looking to the boy she had pinned before backing away and growling at him. "I'm very sorry, she's like an overprotective mother."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New kids. (Shadow))   New kids. (Shadow)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:59 pm

Setsuna rubbed his head. "Nice pet." He said brushing himself off. "Mind telling me why your overgrown kitten tackled me?" Setsuna grabed a large rock and morphed it into a solid steel knife. He kept it hidden in case they tried to attack him. "I was sitting here minding my own buisness."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New kids. (Shadow))   New kids. (Shadow)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:03 pm

"She is not a pet. More of my mother than anything else." Daciana smiled nervously, rubbing Eri's neck and trying to laugh it off. "I don't know why she attacked. She's got this thing about her. Attacks when she feels something is different." She held out her hand, trying to be friendly. "I'm Daciana. You?"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New kids. (Shadow))   New kids. (Shadow)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:11 pm

Riza frowned and looked away. "Yeah well keep her under control. Otherwise next time she might not meet someone as kind as me." He said glaring. He shot a lightningbolt from his gauntlet into the ground behiside him and frowned. "Of you had done that to ang of my team mates you would both have been dead by now."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New kids. (Shadow))   New kids. (Shadow)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:16 pm

"She has a problem when she feels I could be in danger, I'm very sorry, sir," Daciana said, looking down at her feet. "I'm so sorry, but, why would your teammates kill me?"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New kids. (Shadow))   New kids. (Shadow)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Setsuna pointed to the ruins of the mall in the distance. "Thats what happened the last time someone attacked them.Makoto ripped half the mall apart and killed the entire police forxe." He looked at the girl. "My name is Setsuna. And you better learn to control that thing."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New kids. (Shadow))   New kids. (Shadow)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:33 pm

"She is not a thing, and not something one can control. Would you like to be controlled?!" Daciana growled, kicking his shin. The mall was odd, but showed why Eri had a bad feeling about him. "What if someone called you a pet and made you use your gifts against your will, hmm? Or forced you never to use them?"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New kids. (Shadow))   New kids. (Shadow)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:38 pm

Setsuna growled and showed his metal gauntlet. "I do know how that feels!!!!!!!!" He said angrily. "I have hidden myself from the humans forever!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New kids. (Shadow))   New kids. (Shadow)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:49 pm

"They fear what they do not know, and they attack what they fear," Daciana explained, looking over him. "Many humans understand my gift when explained. They would understand yours as well if you tried to talk rather than fight." She motioned for Setsuna to hold on before kneeling down before Eri. Please, show him. Be kind. Lick him if you must. Rub against him. Something to calm him, please.

I owe you. Of course. Daciana stood, smiling as Eri calmly walked forward and rubbed he head on Setsuna's leg. "I speak with animals. Humans like my gift."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New kids. (Shadow))   New kids. (Shadow)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:55 pm

Setsuna stepped back and growled. "I dont need your sympathy." He said glaring at her. He picked up a rock and turned it into a knife. "You are not different than the rest of them."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New kids. (Shadow))   New kids. (Shadow)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:03 pm

"Sympathy? It was proof!" Daciana snarled, kicking at his shin as Eri bared her teeth, swiping at Setsuna's leg. "Different from what others? I'm not lyin' and I'm not hurting you without a damn good reason. You pulled the knife."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New kids. (Shadow))   New kids. (Shadow)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:08 pm

Setsuna shocked Eri and Daciana. "You want proof?!?!?!?!" He snarled showing the scars all over his body. "There is your god damned proof!!!!" He charged up his metal hand. "Just stay the fuck away frome me!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New kids. (Shadow))   New kids. (Shadow)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:13 pm

"I meant proof that we're similar..." Daciana replied, turning and heading for the lake, looking back and glaring at him. Eri was following her and sticking close to her. At least there would not be a problem with the cat being taken away. "The others. Always so defensive and ready to show off these days."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New kids. (Shadow))   New kids. (Shadow)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:19 pm

Setsuna watched her leave. "We are nothing alike. We may both have powers but you havent learned how to suffer because of it. You have no idea what it is like!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New kids. (Shadow))   New kids. (Shadow)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:26 pm

"We're both criticized!" she called, turning back to him. "I know we're nothing alike, but we're both criticized for who we are! That's what I meant! And you want scars?! Try this!" Daciana moved her hair out of her face, revealing the marred flesh. Her eye was tearing up a bit, knowing he wouldn't be the only to see it. She debated going and slapping him, but it would just get her hurt. She turned around, heading for the exit instead of the pond this time.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New kids. (Shadow))   New kids. (Shadow)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:29 pm

Setsuna laughed. "You think that is bad" he said getting in front of her. He held up his metal hand to her and growled. "Look at what they did to me! They tore off my flesh and replaced it with this, this thing!!!!" He looked at her scars and softened a little. "At least you werent an expirement your whole life. I spent every day getting injected and shocked an tortured."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New kids. (Shadow))   New kids. (Shadow)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:35 pm

"I lost my mother. I was already a freak, then it was worse. An animal brought me to a hospital," Daciana said unhappily, moving his metal hand away from her face. "You look semi-normal. You can claim they had to amputate and your rich parents bought you a new hand. I can't replace my mother."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New kids. (Shadow))   New kids. (Shadow)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Setsuna growled louder. "Fan-fucking-tastic. At least you had one! I never had anything! Stop bitching about how you dont have her anymore and be happy with the time you had! Its more than I ever got!" He clenched his fists and tried to control his anger.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New kids. (Shadow))   New kids. (Shadow)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:47 pm

"I am very sorry, I should not have assumed anything," Daciana whispered, biting at her lip. "Do you have a home? You say you have nothing, so if you need a place to stay, my father is a kind man. He'll understand. The least I can do to make up for the assumptions." Eri looked up at her, seeming shocked at Daciana's offer to the stranger. Nonetheless, she stayed quiet, only baring her teeth slightly at Setsuna.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New kids. (Shadow))   New kids. (Shadow)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:54 pm

Setsuna shook his head but smiled a little. "I have a place to stay....it isnt much but it is a home. He smiled at her."Most people wouldnt apologize....so....thank you." He looked at the cat. "She really doesnt like me does she?" Setsuna ran a hand through his hair. "Sorry i got so pissed off though."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New kids. (Shadow))   New kids. (Shadow)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:59 pm

"She doesn't like anyone, really," Daciana said, rolling her eyes and scratching Eri's head. "But, it's okay. I shouldn't have just guessed. More my fault than yours." She smiles a little, fixing her hair back over her eye better. "And, um, you'd said you never had anything so I guessed that included a place to stay."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New kids. (Shadow))   New kids. (Shadow)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:03 pm

Setsuna smiled a little nervously. "Until a month ago i was an experiment.....then Makoto rescued me and brough me back with him to his home. So now i live theere with the rest of my team. S until then i had nothing. The others dont care about me but Makoto does. He is all i have."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New kids. (Shadow))   New kids. (Shadow)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New kids. (Shadow))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next