Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Update. Empty
PostSubject: Update.   Update. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:26 pm

For ease of maintaining things I have recreated the active and inactive section of this forum.
Every members will be required to re-post their applications. The template will remain the say so most of you can go here to find your old application and just re-post it, making any edits you feel fitting.
You may continue for the time being, this is in prep for the possibility of restarting the site.

All canons will be required to post a full bio, so if you are running a canon you will need to use the same template for non-canons and post your application.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update.   Update. I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:10 pm

For anyone who is interested, I'm in the middle on creating some NPC villains in a chaotic evil group.
While the normal x-men have a good thing going it's generally agreed that it's a battle between lawful good and chaotic good.
This third group is meant to be force to be reckoned with for the x-men and brotherhood. Or maybe a group someone from either group might strive to join.

currently I have a few ideas for different characters but if you have any feel free to create them using the template and pm it to me - you may fill in the bio section as unknown. Their total stats may equal 300 for now.

I also plan to create an NPC board in the creation area, should anyone want to have a NPC that is going to come up more often then just random people around you can create a bio for them.
Back to top Go down

Update.
Page 1 of 1