Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(OPEN) back from Japan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

Male Number of posts : 230
Affliation : The Brotherhood of Mutants
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2010-04-30

(OPEN) back from Japan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:47 pm

Alexis looked at her, nodding, "Me... Hun-gri." She said, trying to pronounce the word correctly. The girl looked at the pan, she hadn't see a pan for a long time, but she was pretty sure she knew what it was for. Getting a little bit excited she jumped onto the bench where the girl was holding the pan, she sat on the edge, placing the still warm dish onto the bench, staring at the pan, trance-like.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:51 pm

Akachi laughed, and placed the pan on the stove. She opened the fridge grabbing some bacon and eggs, and then grabbing some bread and potatoes. she knew how to cook thank god for that, but she knew that the girl didn't understand english too well. "Me akachi." Akachi said, as she started cooking with three pans on the stove.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:58 pm

Alexis thought she understood, French for 'me' is somewhat similar. "Me... Alexis." She said, hoping that she had used it in the right context. She still sat on the edge of the bench, her blue tail swishing back and forth.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:01 pm

Akachi nodded her head. "Nice to meet you Alexis." She waved her hand as a happy greeting. She finished the hashbrowns and the bacon but fixed up the eggs all nice. grabbing a large plate, she put the food on it and it covered it and even make hills in some of the food. placing it on the table, she pointed at Alexis. "Yours" She posted at the food.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:11 pm

Alexis waved back, not quite understanding what the words meant but understanding the gesture. She picked up the plate with her tail, hoping that she wasn't doing something rude to someone who had been so nice to her. Holding the plate up with her tail she crammed the food into her mouth at light speed, not using cutlery, she hadn't eaten in days, and she wasn't going to let this food go to waste.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:13 pm

Akachi noticed the signs, the girl hadn't eatten for a long time. but if she ate too fast then she knew that the girl would get sick. Watching the girl finish the food, she stared at her. Akachi wasn't sure what to say. "You need sleep?" Akachi made a sleeping gesture with her head and hands. She was worried a bit on the girl
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:23 pm

Alexis thought about what the girl had said, or rather, what she had motioned with her hands, she had been hungry for so long, she hadn't really thought about sleep, it hadn't been a priority. Now that she had eaten, she was hit by her sudden realization of her need to sleep. She nodded, a little bit afraid of the thought of sleeping in a strangers house, but after how nice she had been, she doubted that she would suddenly change now.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:25 pm

Seeing that the girl was tired, she was more than happy to let the girl stay in her room for the night she would take the couch or the floor. "You take my room." Akachi pointed upstairs, she would show her to her room. Akachi had practically redecorated the whole house with her money, and it wasn't that bad. Taking the empty plate. she saw the jello bowl and then looked at the girl. hoping that she didn't get sick.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:08 pm

Alexis walked up the stairs, looking around the odd house, she hadn't actually looked at it whilst she was still hungry, and it was surprisingly glamorous. She arrived in the room, and looked at the bed with the same look she had given the food. She practically collapsed onto the bed, her mind quickly falling into a deep sleep.

-Let the Jello Filled Nightmare Commence-

Alexis sat on her small bed in the orphanage, her tiny blue body blending into the blue wallpaper behind her in the dimly lit room. The memory was fuzzy in her mind, and the images placed didn't seem like images at all. Her sub-concius mind tried to find the problem, int the nightmare that was playing. But it was unable to pick up the problem. A group of boys entered, carrying bats. Alexis cowered in the corner, the bats mutating into giant syringes, flashes of whites flew across her mind, then it returned. The bats hitting, her running. The walls around her becoming meaning less. She tossed and turned in her sleep, her mind vivedly reliving painful memories.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:59 pm

Seeing that the girl went to bed, Akachi began cleaning up. Just cause she was a brotherhood, doesn't mean she has to live like crud. Akachi finished the dishes and put them away as she saw that the rest of the food had been eatten other than Pietro whom seemed to still be eatting. She knew that he probably wasn't going to be happy that she let someone that broke in stay in her room. But she couldn't turn away a homeless person, or someone that was starving. then how would that look to one of her friends that got her out of japan. Thinking about it, she felt that she was getting too close to everyone. She came back to the place she knew that people would look for her.

Picking up the jello bowl, she prepared some mint tea for the girl incase she woke up. eatting jello that hasn't fully set she knew can upset some people's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:24 pm

Alexis stirred horribly in this bed that was not her own. Memories overflowed in her nightmares. She woke up with a jolt, a wave of nausea hitting her like a brick. She almost fell out of the bed, half dragging the sheet of the bed she slowly walked down the stairs her yellow eyes half closed, the memories of what she had seen in her mind almost as troubling as painful as the pain and cramps in her stomach. She huddled down the stairs, not really sure what she was doing, not really thinking at all. She was lost in her mind, not sure which parts were real and which were made up. Gradually making it down the stairs, she realized were she was. Suddenly remembering that she couldn't communicate, she stopped. Not sure what to do, social etiquette was pretty much forgotten to her, especially in a different country.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:33 pm

Akachi saw that the girl had come down the stairs ill as a dog, she knew what it was. the girl had eatten the jello that was still mainly liqiud. akachi handed the girl a cup with peppermint tea inside. "Makes tummy feel better" Akachi said, peppermint tea had a calming effect on stomachs.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:43 pm

Alexis saw the tea, her mind a little fuzzy. Remembering the generosity of the girl before she had fallen asleep, she decided that it would be helpful, she couldn't remember any English, and with her mind still fuzzy she decided to reply normally. "Merci." She replied, hoping that her gratitude would get through, she took a small sip of tea which smelt beautiful. Her stomach was hurting, but after the small sip it calmed down a little bit, deciding that the tea was good she drank it in larger gulps, her stomach still hurt a little, so she slowed down a little instead of inhaling it like she would have normally done.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:44 pm

Akachi knew the word the girl used. "Your welcome." Akachi placed a pot of the tea on the table and then sat at the table looking out the window at the snow that had been falling. She poured herself a cup and just stared out remembering her friends when she use to play with them in the snow. that was before they were killed at least.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:49 pm

Alexis sipped her tea, the storm raging in her stomach calming into a tranquil ocean. She began to wander the girls motives, after all she had broken into her house and stolen her deliciously cooked food. Alexis tried to think of a word to describe her thoughts, "Who..." She started before realizing that that wasn't quite right. "Non..." She paused, collecting her thoughts, her brain still a little fuzzy. "Why..." She asked, thinking that she had finally gotten the word right.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:52 pm

Akachi snapped out of her train of thought and looked at Alexis. "alexis, I had a friend whom was like you. stealing food, fighting to survive till I found him. Just cause the world is cold, doesn't mean I have to be. Can't turn away someone in need." Akachi said as she knew that it wasn't brotherhood style. Of course she didn't care, she didn't steal or anything like that. she paid for everything she had.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:56 pm

Alexis stared at the girl. Not understanding anything she had said. So she resorted to staring, hoping that the girl would remember that they spoke different languages and that no doubt passionate speach meant almost nothing to her.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:03 pm

Akachi smirked remembering that the girl didn't speak english. "You good. You hungry. Me care for your life." Akachi tried to say it and gesture it when she said it but didn't know if it worked or not.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:11 pm

Alexis wasn't entirely sure how to interpret this but she decided that it was a good thing. She finished off the tea, her stomach a small after thought in the back of her mind. She was still curious about this place and this nice girl with the pretty hair, so she decided to try something else. "I... need..." She started, trying to get her message across in broken English. She tried again "I need... Anglais..." She said, using the French word for English, trying her best to get her message across.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:12 pm

"English." Akachi repeated, that was a word she knew as well. "I teach." Akachi said she knew that it might not be a good idae.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:17 pm

Alexis repeated, "English." She repeated, over pronounciating the E. She didn't quite understand the what she meant, but she thought it meant that the girl would help her learn english.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:20 pm

Akachi nodded her head. And then pointed at the cup. "Cup." Akachi smiled. She knew that this would be a challenge but knew that it would be fun too. She poured the girl another cup of the tea she gave her.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:30 pm

Insert epic training montage here.

Alexis was excited by the idea that she could speak English, it was broken, but she was able to say some more important things, which would be enough for her. "Thank you." She started. "For... all... things." She continued, stopping frequently between words.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:36 pm

Akachi smiled, it had been a tough time teaching someone english sicne her main language is japanese. "Your welcome." She gave Alexis a piece of cake. "And you are more than welcome to come here any time for food, or you can stay here."
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:41 pm

Alexis smiled, understanding what Akachi was saying was a little bit exciting, and so was replying. "What is here?" She asked, almost instantly knowing the answer. Of course she wanted to stay at this place, but she decided that she may as well know what the place was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) back from Japan   (OPEN) back from Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(OPEN) back from Japan
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next