Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a day in school (tag wolfy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

Male Number of posts : 846
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : ~Forever Alone~
Registration date : 2010-06-01

a day in school (tag wolfy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day in school (tag wolfy)   a day in school (tag wolfy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:02 pm

"I don't wanna' fight you, if that's what your talking about. According to about half the people I know, my powers stink." He sighed. "Oh, and I have told that girl I like her, and I think she likes someone else." He muttered. He was talking about Kitty, of course.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: a day in school (tag wolfy)   a day in school (tag wolfy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:07 pm

"thats good. better to have it out there than never tell them." Akachi said still walking next to him. "I rather not fight you either. The only way I fight someone is if they attack my friends or myself." Akachi said, she looked at him as they walked. Remembering what kitty looks like though. Thinking about it though. "How old are you inu, 18?" She stared at his ears. She wanted to play with them again. handing her umbrella to him. "You need to stay dry too." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: a day in school (tag wolfy)   a day in school (tag wolfy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:09 pm

"18? No, try 14." He seemed a bit offended, he was tall, but did he really look that old? He was silent for a bit has he held the umbrella.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a day in school (tag wolfy)   a day in school (tag wolfy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:14 pm

"Sorry I have never seen anyone as tall as you." akachi told him, she smiled and kept walking through the water. her duffle bag was starting to annoy her. Stopping for a second she turned her head down the street thinking for a moment. Wondering if she should have left japan, she was happy ot leave that room but her brother was a mutant like her and he was left alone with people that didn't like them. Turning her attention back to Cale. "What is it like living with the X Men, Inu?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: a day in school (tag wolfy)   a day in school (tag wolfy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:18 pm

*Well, kinda' Like living at a boarding school, only a bit more layed back." He looked at her, happy she was possibly thinking about going to the Mansion. "We have to share rooms, and we get to choose our roommates, no boy-girl pairing, though." He handed her the umbrella back. "Sometime it can be a bit chaotic, though. All those mutants under one roof, their still trying to repair the rec room..." He said, with a bit a guilt in his voice.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a day in school (tag wolfy)   a day in school (tag wolfy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:24 pm

akachi smiled as she laughed silently in her brain. The rain felt lovely to her. "Boarding school...not really fond of those things? my brother got shipped to one in england and they were mean to him." akachi told him, she rather live in the house she is in. thinking about it, it would be nice to see what life would be like with the X men. But shaking that thought, mystique told her that the X men were the bad guys, she wasn't going to live there. "I must still decline. I like living in a place were I got more freedom, where I can do what ever I want. To spread my wings and make mistakes. I may not do anything bad, but I'm the white sheep out of all the black ones." Akachi told him as she nudged him arm while walking.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: a day in school (tag wolfy)   a day in school (tag wolfy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:30 pm

"Well, fine. As long as you don't cause any trouble." He laughed a bit. He felt strange, like he wanted to protect her, but he didn't feel the same for her as he did for Kitty. "Well, here we are, you house." He squinted a bit. The smell coming from the house was horrible. "Have fun plotting against us." He said sarcastically as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a day in school (tag wolfy)   a day in school (tag wolfy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:37 pm

Akachi sniffed the air and then looked at Cale. "Wait don't you want to come in for tea? I am sure that I still have some, I have only been gone for a month. So there still should be a bunch of stuff in there." Akachi said as she grabbed his hand pulling him to the porch out of the rain. "Besides its pouring rain, so you can call for a ride." She stuck her head in and saw that the paint and new furniture was still there. "I redecorated this whole house and they made it smell like this when it looks so nice." Akachi said with a frown. But smiled since it was home sweet home. she tossed her bag at the side of the stairs.

(I'll have a topic at the brotherhood kitchen you can join if you want)
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: a day in school (tag wolfy)   a day in school (tag wolfy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:45 pm

"Okay, but I better make it quick." He said, his eye darting around for any sign of Brotherhood members. He quietly sat down and observed the house. It reminded him a bit of his old house in Seattle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a day in school (tag wolfy)   a day in school (tag wolfy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a day in school (tag wolfy)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2