Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First day at school in America (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

First day at school in America (open) Empty
PostSubject: First day at school in America (open)   First day at school in America (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:02 am

First day of school in America was new to Aka-Chi, but she was signed up for classes; her eyes looking at all the humans around her; the world seemed so small over on this side. Her pink hair put up in two pony tails; dressed in a checkered skirt and white dress shirt with a black vest over it. Her eyes covered by a blue contact. Standing the the hallway she totally forgot that they don't readtheir books backwards so she was looking at her schedule all confused.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Suki
Beta
Suki

Male Number of posts : 498
Affliation : neutural
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: First day at school in America (open)   First day at school in America (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:32 pm

Suki relunctently wen to the school, sighing out of pain. she been too use to living on the streets that she forgotten school was manditory untill Prof. X said she had to. Suki wondered the hall wearing baggy pants and a Blue T-shirt, glanceing at her scedual and seeing the class she had to go to, but planned to be late uing the 'im new here' exuse. Suki spent the time reading a manga book from the library, not paying attention to were she was reading and bumped intothe girl who seemed lost.

"I'm sorry, should have seen were I was going."

She explains, moving her white hair away from her face and picking up the manga she was reading (deathnote).
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: First day at school in America (open)   First day at school in America (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:42 pm

Aka-Chi turned her head, and stepped back a few steps as the girl bumped into her. Turning her head as she regained her balance; her eyes looked at the girl seein that she was reading a manga. Wondering if everyone in America was reading mangas and it was death note. One that she use to like till L died. "Its ok. Are you lost?" Aka-Chi asked looking at her schedule.
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: First day at school in America (open)   First day at school in America (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:57 pm

Suki smirks lightly at her, telling she was foren by her accent. She sighs and looks at her scedual.

"n, i just dont want to go to class, since im new im using it to my advanage for today."

SHe says and contiues to read Deathnote.

"If you want, we can see if we share anyclasses and I can help you."

Suki asks, smirking lightly as Kira begins to play around with the notebook.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: First day at school in America (open)   First day at school in America (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:44 am

Hearingthat the girl didnt' want to go to school, she had to. Aka-Chi wanted to at least do something to make her family proud since she might be working with her brother after she graduates. "I have to pass my classes or I don't get into a good college back home."
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: First day at school in America (open)   First day at school in America (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:18 pm

Suki listens to her story and closes her book and takes the other girls scedual, compairing it to her own.
"hm, well first three lasses seem the same, but the rest ar different,but they look close by. *sigh* I guess i should head to class then."

Suki says and begins to walk to her first come, stopping to check on the girl.

"coming? oh by the way, Names Suki."

She says, smiling lightly at the pink haired girl.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: First day at school in America (open)   First day at school in America (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:35 pm

Aka-Chi nodded her head and skipped next to Suki with a smile on her face. She was starting to like this school. "I guess we got science class?" She looked at her schedule, as she followed the girl accidentally walking into a humans locker door that was open. the guy laughed as her before she apologized in japanese and then followed Suki again rubbing her face.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Admin/Alpha/The X-men's Soilder 'A'
Jake Arin

Female Number of posts : 1535
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : single and always will be.
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: First day at school in America (open)   First day at school in America (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:54 pm

Jake ran around the corner suddenly.
"Gaah!" He ran flat into the two girls. He quickly turned red then hopped back up and held a hand to help. "Ah.. I'm sorry- I was late and I had to... uh... sorry."
Back to top Go down
http://www.citiesofdarkness.forumotion.net
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: First day at school in America (open)   First day at school in America (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:10 pm

Pausing for a moment as the bump forced Aka to step back a few feet catching her balance. Looking at who bumped into her as he apologized. She bowed her head. "Gominasai. Arigoto." She smiled before standing up straight. "Just watch next time. No hurry."
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: First day at school in America (open)   First day at school in America (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:10 pm

Suki smiles lightly when Aka apologized in Japanese then caught up to her.

"japanese huh? that were my name originates from. easyer to say then the american translation, "loved one"

Suki says and chuckles lightly efore getting knocked down by a man.

"no need to ru. . .Hey, its the cyborg!"

Suki says smiling lightly at him.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: First day at school in America (open)   First day at school in America (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:40 pm

Cyborg....Aka-chi was confused she didnt' really know who this guy was. Her eyes looked at them as she began to think of where the science class might be. "Class...?" Aka-chi said, she hated the fact that she was so short making her look younger sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Pietro
Alpha
Pietro

Female Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: First day at school in America (open)   First day at school in America (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Wes saw the run-in while she closed up her locker after putting in some books and homework in it, and stiffled a laugh, "fail Jake..." She walked over to them for a bit, since the science building was right next door, though she didnt say that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.half-bloods.forumotion.com
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: First day at school in America (open)   First day at school in America (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:50 pm

Aka looked at the other girl. she looked at her curiusly. "Do you know where mister Thompson's science class is?" Aka asked the girl; she figured at least they needed directions if Suki is lost as well.
Back to top Go down
Pietro
Alpha
Pietro

PostSubject: Re: First day at school in America (open)   First day at school in America (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:54 pm

"Yeah, I'm heading there. Next building over, not real far." She answered pointing that direction.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: First day at school in America (open)   First day at school in America (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:59 pm

Aka jumped up and down cheering. she smiled and walked up to the girl. "Thanks. Come on Suki." Aka-Chi stood next to the other girl. "Name is Kyoshikigame Aka-chi." She forgot about the americans placing their first names first instead of last.
Back to top Go down
Pietro
Alpha
Pietro

PostSubject: Re: First day at school in America (open)   First day at school in America (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:04 pm

Wes smiled, "Wes Zimmer," she replied with a long i sound. She nodded her head towards the science building and started forward slowly, indicating for them to fallow.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Firefly
Mod/Alpha/Child of the X-men/Fish Girl
Kiki/Firefly

Female Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: First day at school in America (open)   First day at school in America (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:04 pm

Kiki looked into one of the hallway windows and sighed. "Where am I going to find Wes and Jake in a giant school like this??"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: First day at school in America (open)   First day at school in America (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:09 pm

Aka smiled, as she followed Wes. "Nice to meet you Wes." She cheered, she started to think that maybe her bowing here isn't a good idea. Looking at everyone as they made their way to class.
Back to top Go down
Pietro
Alpha
Pietro

PostSubject: Re: First day at school in America (open)   First day at school in America (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:13 pm

(lol, i seriously almost have to stop myself from bowing when ever i enter a classroom in real alot of times, especially when entering the orchestra room XD)
Wes walked into the science room and into her assigned seat at a lab station that she currently shared with no one.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Firefly
Kiki/Firefly

PostSubject: Re: First day at school in America (open)   First day at school in America (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:20 pm

Kiki fidgeted outside the school, seeing everyone walking into the classrooms. "Oh drat. Now I have to wait until the class period is over." She sighed at the idiocy of it all.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: First day at school in America (open)   First day at school in America (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:38 pm

Aka-chi walked into the class and looked at the teacher before taking an empty seat in the back of the room as she opened her book to the back and looked at it as she got rather confused. Remembering that they read from the other side, she flipped it over seeing some cheerleaders laughing at her. She listened as the lesson continued about the elements and what happens when you mix them.
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: First day at school in America (open)   First day at school in America (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:51 pm

SUki follow Aka, smiling lightly on how she acted. She sat next to Aka nd herd the cherleaders laughing at her. Suki sighs out of anger and snaps her fingers and sets the leader of the packs hair on fire without anyone noticing.

"uh, watch out for the bunsen burners, they can burn stuff."

I tell them and they notic there leaders hair on fire and quickly dose it out, after causing a few major split ends. Suki augh and looks back at Aka.

"i may not go to school and hate it, but i'm some what smart. I'll help you if you need it."

she tell her and flips through 2 pages of her text book before reading her manga out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: First day at school in America (open)   First day at school in America (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:35 pm

"No this is a good part. But I don't like bugs and rodents." Aka said, she looked through the book reading while the teacher was talking. Her eyes looking through as the world continued to go on. Turning back to the section she lifted her head up. "Classes in japan are more amusing."
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: First day at school in America (open)   First day at school in America (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:17 pm

"welcome to America. the schools are boring, but we have preatty muc anything from evry place in the world in any language."

Suki says, putting her manga away and looking at the teacher,wondering how some of us are still awake, yawning lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Firefly
Kiki/Firefly

PostSubject: Re: First day at school in America (open)   First day at school in America (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:25 pm

Kiki walked around and saw Suki in one of her classrooms. Making sure the teacher didnt see her she waved from behind the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day at school in America (open)   First day at school in America (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day at school in America (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next