Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Restructuring

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

Restructuring Empty
PostSubject: Restructuring   Restructuring I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:47 am

I plan to start reconstructing the site a week from now. I hopefully will be able to get Darkestic back for more help with how to change the site. If not then we will just have to do on. This may sound cliche but I can't do this without you guys. I can rebuild the site but it won't mean anything without loyal members hanging around. Thank you for your time and I hope to see you many times in the future.
Back to top Go down
Laila/Avis/Cat
-
Laila/Avis/Cat

Female Number of posts : 72
Affliation : L-Neutral, A&C-Xmen
Single or taken (rp wise) : ALL-Single
Registration date : 2012-06-11

Restructuring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restructuring   Restructuring I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:48 pm

Whoa, I don't think I've been on in awhile. Sorry about missing all of this, but we've been homeless since the first week of November (our new house was being built and our old house sold quicker then expected) and just barely got into our new house. Anyways, now that I am back, I shall definitely be getting on to help as much as I can!!! Just PM me if you 'd like me to help.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Restructuring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restructuring   Restructuring I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:00 am

I can help a bit. I've got a few people who like the X-Men on Tumblr. If anything, I can drag them on to help. Got my new laptop set up and all. Can probably help a bit. And when I can't use that, my phone is something. I'll gladly help with what I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Restructuring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restructuring   Restructuring I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Restructuring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Mutants :: Getting Started :: Event News-
Jump to: