Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaitlyn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaitie
-
Kaitie

Female Number of posts : 2
Affliation : Brotherhood
Registration date : 2012-11-29

Kaitlyn Empty
PostSubject: Kaitlyn   Kaitlyn I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:11 pm

Name: Kaitlyn "Kaitie" Ritnour

Power: Electrokinesis

Side: Brotherhood

Personality: She pretends to be psycho and is very quiet most of the time. Kaitlyn can be fun and crazy when she wants to be and is a sweet girl on average. She can be a bit of a theif at times, and tends to act without thinking when angered.

Appearance: Short platinum blonde hair that reaches just past her shoulders in front and is very short in the back with a few loose bits of hair that reach her upper lip, despite all efforts to keep the hair tucked to the side. She has dark blue-green eyes, normally hidden in the shadows of whatever jacket or hoodie she's wearing. Kaitlyn is 5'3" and mostly thin. She tends to wear sweaters or t-shirts with jeans and differs from a pair of black tennis shoes to flip flops with pink straps. Often seen wearing a dark colored hoodie or jacket in an attempt to drive people away. She almost always has on a pair of glasses with a thick black frame. Kaitlyn likes to keep close to her music and is likely seen holding her phone and listening to whatever music she has, though is normally thoughtful enough to wear headphones.

Bio: Kaitlyn was born as the second child of Tara Hatfield and Norman Ritnour, their first being a stillborne son. They lived on the outskirts of Nashville, Tennessee, much to her mothers dislike. Her father, a college professor in computer technology encouraged her to use the family computer often and formed a computer nerd out of a five year old. Not long after, her parents divorced. She stayed with her father, while her mother moved back to Missouri. She had a fairly average childhood as mostly an only child, being an avid swimmer and a bit of a computer adict. When Kaitlyn was eleven, her father began dating one of his students. The married not long after due to the upcoming arrival of Kaitlyn's half-sister Alana. Anessa, Arianna (Kaitlyn's step-sister) and Alana's mother soon divorced Norman, leaving her children with her mother and demanding the amount of child support that would be required for her own children as well as his. He refused and only paid the court required ammount, making her sue. She claimed he was never paying her at all and not only made him double her pay but lose his job as well. Kaitlyn, in return, went after her ex-step-mother in a sheer act of stupidity and need for revenge. When confronting the woman, her acting out the innocent part after shooting Kaitlyn shocked her. Such a shock caused her to let off a bit of her own shock. Norman took Kaitlyn and moved to New York for a new job. He didn't get much of a college position as he did high school, which worked well with Kaitlyn now thirteen (having skipped a grade) and entering her first year of high school. They were met by Mystique, then posing as Mrs. Darkholme, offering the Brotherhood as a temporary home until Norman could get a good place for he and his daughter to stay, though still sees her often at the school. He knows of her powers, but not yet of her acts with the supposed bad guys.

Stats:

Attack: 30
Stamina: 30
Control: 50
Speed: 30
Intelligence: 42
Will: 22
Stealth: 28
Persuasiveness: 10
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Kaitlyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn   Kaitlyn I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:12 pm

The site's dead now, I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Kaitie
-
Kaitie

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-11-29

Kaitlyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn   Kaitlyn I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:28 am

Aw... Dang... You know any like it?
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

Kaitlyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn   Kaitlyn I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:11 am

Well you can hang around if you like. I'm planning on renovations. Hopefully get some more people here too. I've been doing some advertising.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaitlyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn   Kaitlyn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Mutants :: Getting Started :: Creation-
Jump to: