Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aftermath ((Akachi))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

Aftermath ((Akachi)) Empty
PostSubject: Aftermath ((Akachi))   Aftermath ((Akachi)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:54 pm

Makoto sat under a tree silently he held a hand over his left eye and its golden specks. He had saved Akachi.....but not soon enough. They took her eye out. He slammed his fist agaibst the trunk. "Im sorry Akachi...im so sorry. I should have proected you ....this is allmy fault."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ((Akachi))   Aftermath ((Akachi)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:14 pm

Akachi sat there looking at Makoto, she turned and looked out at the backyard. her eyes looking around. Lifting her head, her blue eye flashed from behind her hair. "Why are you sorry? I am use to it. we are brotherhood. We get kidnapped. We get taken just like other mutants." she said in a mono tone. she felt a ticking though in her body. she didn't say anything, but it was a silent but gave ger chest a heavier thump than her heart.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ((Akachi))   Aftermath ((Akachi)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:26 pm

Makoto didnt look up at the girl as she walked over. "Hi......" He said softly. He looked away from here when she spoke. "So that makes it ok? Because we are mutants we have to deal with being captured!!!" He said angrily. Makoto growled and dug his nails into his skin to calm himself. "If you want to live like that then fine! But dont try pushing that shit onto me!!!"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ((Akachi))   Aftermath ((Akachi)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:41 pm

Akachi stood up and looked at Makoto as he spoke like that. Her voice went cold when looking at him, as she wasn't taking anyone's shit anymore. looking at Makoto, she couldn't help but not waant to yell but his words upset her.
"You know what Makoto!!! I didn't ask for you to come save me! I didn't ask for you to do anything! don't tell me about dragging you into shit, when you do it yourself!" Akachi stared at Makoto, she grabbed his arm as her chains wrapped around her legs. "I have been a member of this brotherhood for a long time. and I will GLADLY LAY DOWN MY LIFE FOR THEM!!! They are my family!!! This is my home!!! And if you think being a mutant here is dragging you into shit, that being with me is dragging you into shit!" She stopped as she about said something she wouldn't want to. HEr eyes looked at him, and then stepped back as she let him go.
Standing there she crossed her arms and looked at him as her otherside took over allowing her hair to go a dark red. "I have this family to think about Makoto. And like it or not you are part of it. I will die for this family. I will guard them. I will protect them. And that means I will protect you." tears rolled down her cheek as her blue eye had blood swirls in it, but she held her head strong and stood up straight. Her blood lust rose as she looked at him. "I lov..." She held her egyptian necklace and looked at Makoto with a sad face. She leaned against the tree that she did on the first day she met Makoto.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ((Akachi))   Aftermath ((Akachi)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:48 pm

Makoto laughed a little. "You dont even understand a damn thing Im saying do you?" He said with a semi-mad grin. "And you know what else? Fuck your god damn family. You know what my so called 'siblings' have done to me? They locked me in a vault to die, tried to slit my throat, and tried to turn away my one friend. So you know what? You can all go to hell!!!!" He said angrily. "I have taken bullet after bullet for you fucking people. Especially you. And you know what it got me?" He said glaring at her. "MORE FUCKING BULLETS!!!!"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ((Akachi))   Aftermath ((Akachi)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:59 pm

Akachi walekd right up to Makoto and stared right into his face. She punched him in the face when he said that, she knew he saved her once or twice. "You think I haven't taken bullets. You think I haven't taken the heat. that I haven't been harmed, killed, beaten. Before you showed up I was fucking tortured, my eye ripped out and..." She stopped thinking about it. Looking at Makoto, a tear still on her cheek. She didn't dare tell him what she knew when she was in japan. balling up her fists. "MAKOTO! YOU AND THE BROTHERHOOD ARE ALL I HAVE!! YOU SAW WHEN YOU WERE IN JAPAN!!! YA YOU GOT LOCKED UP, YOU GOT ALOT OF THINGS!! BUT..." She didn't know what to say anymore. "I liked you and your dark side. thought I could help you. Seems like all I do is cause you trouble. I don't know what to do anymore makoto." She held her head and looked away sitting down on the ground as she felt dizzy still feeling the tick realizing what it was.

"Sad. We are fighting after you saved me...sad thing is Makoto. I'm not worth saving. all I am is the money person, the house maid, the mother of the house mainly. I'm not worth it. Your powers will make you go far. And yet half the time you don't see it." akachi sat there with her hands on her head and a hand over her heart. "Funny thing makoto. All I pictured dying. dying. and dying again, is everyone here. Even you. How I could never see you all smile again. But I was happy, that in my mind. I knew you were all safe and would gladly die for you all." She didn't face makoto while sitting there. Blood trickling down from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ((Akachi))   Aftermath ((Akachi)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:06 am

Makoto growled. "Great for you. The holy fucking martyr. Willing to die for all us poor souls. Well I never fucking asked you to die for me!!!" He said enraged. "You ever think that you dying would leave us less protected??? If you were dead who would stop me from killing people? Who would calm me down when I flip out?!?!?" He punched her back when he spoke. "Thats the most selfish thing you have ever said!!!!" Makoto now had tears running down his face. "Without you what would I fucking do?!?!?! I have nowhere to go! Nothing to live for!!!!" He grabbed Akachi by the shoulders and growled. "Your the only reason I am even here!!! Why do you think I constantly risk myself for you? Why even after you lost all memory of me I still came back. I FUCKING LOVE YOU AKACHI!!!!"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ((Akachi))   Aftermath ((Akachi)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:16 am

akachi listened, and stood up. "That is why I won't die. As you saw before Makoto. try as they may, try as they might, they can no kill me on any night." akachi said as she looked back down. But hearing the last part, her head shot up and looked at him. "Really makoto...if that was true...sometimes I don't think it is. Cause no matter what I do, you seem to get upset. And sad...how you didn't notice..." the ticking got louder in her chest. The blood trickled out of her mouth. Looking up at him with her blue eye, she just looked at him with a smile as she stood up. "Love...love makes people do crazy things." Akachi said as she raised her spiked chain to her head aiming it like an arrow to her head. she started backing up towards the cliff behind the house that led over to the water. "Makoto...did you know I can't swim. That I am terrified of water. I just hope I heal when this thing goes off. They couldn't kill me. so..." She looked at him with a smile, making a slight kissy face. "I think I love you makoto...can't be certain...hope I float though...." She said as she jumped off the cliff into the water. As the bomb ripped out of her chest taking a small chunk of her heart forcing her body to try and heal but she slowly sank to the bottom as the bomb went off splashing the water in the air.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ((Akachi))   Aftermath ((Akachi)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:23 am

Makoto looked horrified. "AKACHI!!!!!" He dove into the water as soon as she did. He felt the bomb rip off a chunk of his skin but he didn't care. Blood made the water dark and he could barely see Akachi as she sank to the bottom. He ignored the screaming pain of his body as he swam deeper and deeper into the water. He grabbed her arm and put it around his own. Launching himself from the bottom he swam farther and farther up. He felt like his lungs were going to explode as his air begun to wear out. He looked at Akachi and pressed forward even as his body screamed for him to stop. He saw a light and pushed through the surface of the waves and dragged Akachi to shore. He fell onto all fours and began to puke out the watter he had swallowed. He fell over and then slowly pulled himself to Akachi. He copied her powers as he grasped her hand. "I love you....too" He said softly. He passed out and the two of them laid there to heal together.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ((Akachi))   Aftermath ((Akachi)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:15 pm

Akachi laid there on she shore. her mind slipping away as her body was bleeding while repairing. all that had happened, and all that Makoto had said to her about her family. Akachi's little dim of light that she held onto was disappearing. But looking at her egyptian necklace, Akachi tried to hold on. She didn't want to die, didn't want to give into insanity. But a wing man appeared in her dreams and hugged her, calming her mind. Her mind was telling her that everything will be alright.

"Dam-sama. I failed...to protect them..." akachi said out loud as her chains dragged her into a hole and she disppeared under a cavern under the house where she slept hanging upside down. as her skin went paler. her body was healing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ((Akachi))   Aftermath ((Akachi)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermath ((Akachi))
Page 1 of 1