Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting the ball rolling{All Brotherhood look at this)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Getting the ball rolling{All Brotherhood look at this) Empty
PostSubject: Getting the ball rolling{All Brotherhood look at this)   Getting the ball rolling{All Brotherhood look at this) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:26 pm

Magneto stood in the living room, it was usually far too busy to visit the house but this was his team and both new and old mutants should have the chance to talk to him from time to time, how else would he gain their trust and learn who was loyal. He had every mutant messaged on their phone to meet here, and at this point almost all of them were about to be late.

Matt ran into the room he was about 6k from the house when he was messaged and nearly sprinted the whole way back, he looked around, how was he still the first one here? "I'm late?" He caught his breath and looked at his watch. "Quite the opposite, you might be the only one on time."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ball rolling{All Brotherhood look at this)   Getting the ball rolling{All Brotherhood look at this) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:36 pm

Shadow shook her head as she walked into the porch, humming a bit and taking the head phones off as she stepped into the living room. "Oh good, I thought this was some prank Makoto figured a way to do," Shadow said, relieved when she saw who was standing in there. She smiled, laughing a little. "Sorry, it's just that he kinda might've been trying to get back at me for- something I shouldn't say..." She nervously bit at her lip, hoping Magneto hadn't heard about what happened. "Um, though you probably know this, I'm Shadow. Sorry if I'm late."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ball rolling{All Brotherhood look at this)   Getting the ball rolling{All Brotherhood look at this) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:51 pm

Makoto responded to the text and walked in. Seeing Magneto he frowned. "What the hell do you want? I already did what you wanted." he said a little angrily. He looked at the man and waited for a reaction. "Come to tell us all more lies? Or are you just missing us all?" he turned his head and walked away. "To hell with all of you!" he said not looking back.

Riza came running in and looked around. "What's going on???" he said panting. "I just ran 8 miles to get here. It better be damn well important!!!"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ball rolling{All Brotherhood look at this)   Getting the ball rolling{All Brotherhood look at this) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:29 pm

Being outside, she got a message. dressed in a black knee length dress and black high heels. she walked through the door in time to hear Makoto curse, she smacked him in the back of the head. "Hold your tongue and be polite." Her eyes looked at Makoto and then at Riza whom looked handsome, but then her eyes went to Matt. Her blood red eyes looking at everyone, her eyes went to Magneto as she was nibbling on a piece of raw meat.

"May I ask what the call is for Magneto sir?" She asked politely, she had never met him. last time she seen this many brotherhood was a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ball rolling{All Brotherhood look at this)   Getting the ball rolling{All Brotherhood look at this) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:05 pm

Matt couldn't believe what he just saw, he was about to chase down Makoto and beat the crap out of him for that stunt, and this other new guy calling out Magneto. People here were just stupid or something. "You should watch your mouth when your speaking to Magneto." "Relax yourself, we are on the same team after all. All will be explained in time, for now you will have your part." Matt wanted to say something, everything about this was important so they shouldn't deal with people who are not reliable.

Magneto took a seat and looked at the group, while it wasn't a large group it was his understanding they were quite talented. "first, any of you who have not completed high school shall return this year. Second I'd like to know how training is going on, how effective are you all?" Magneto was interested in if these kids could work as a team, they didn't have anyone calling the shots so he didn't even know if they had trained together.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ball rolling{All Brotherhood look at this)   Getting the ball rolling{All Brotherhood look at this) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:37 pm

"I'm sorry about his attitude, I think the short time he spent with my sister may have messed him up a bit," Shadow said, glaring at Makoto. She nervously bit at her lip, looking to Matt and Akachi. She nodded about going back to school for that year, having planned on it originally anyway. When he mentioned training, she stayed silent. She hadn't really trained much. The last time she had wasn't much, but Dimitri could tell Magneto if she needed him to. She was a little uncertain about it though...
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ball rolling{All Brotherhood look at this)   Getting the ball rolling{All Brotherhood look at this) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:08 pm

Makoto growled at Akachi. "I dont have to do a fucking thing for him!" He then spun and glared at Matt. "What has he ever done for me? Its because of those like him that people hate us!!!!!. So why should i give him any damn respect?" He said coldly. Makoto chuckled a little then. "You all follow this man blindly, either you are stupid, gullible, or you feel like you owe him something. If you all want to waste your lives for this piece of shit then go ahead. I want no part of it!"

Riza was a little horrified at what Makoto was saying. He grabbed his friends shoulder and shook him. "What are you doig?!?!?! Magneto is one of the most powerful mutants on earth. Are you trying to get yourself killed?!?!?!?!?"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ball rolling{All Brotherhood look at this)   Getting the ball rolling{All Brotherhood look at this) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:24 am

akachi looked at Makoto and then at Magneto. "It is all going well sir. Excuse me a moment." Akachi said as she wrapped her chains around makoto and around his mouth going up to his ear. "Shut your freaking mouth. Respect the people in this house. I will not tolerate this. this is my family and my home, and you are part of it. So shut it while he is here. Or go outside and walk it off." She said in a whispering tone but coldly.

Akachi looked at Makoto and then lowered her chains before looking at Matt. "Very well Sir. and training is going alright. Some of us have been pairing up for training and even joining in. Have had a few bumps on the road, but its working on it." akachi said as her blood red eyes looked at Magneto before bowing. Her eyes shot at Makoto with a glare as though to tell him to keep quiet. Removing her chains from Makoto, she kept a strain of chains near her feet.
"I say we are working on it." she said eatting a piece of raw meat.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ball rolling{All Brotherhood look at this)   Getting the ball rolling{All Brotherhood look at this) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting the ball rolling{All Brotherhood look at this)
Page 1 of 1