Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood)   Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:43 am

Makoto parked the ccar and got out. He opened the passenger door for Suki and smiled. "Well here it is. It may not look like much but it is home." He walked into the house and yelled. "HEY GUYS I HAVE SOMEONE FOR YOU TO MEET!!" He stood there holding the door open for Suki and smiled at her. "They can seem a little inrimidating at first but they are really nice when you get too know them."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood)   Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:09 am

"What, trying to replace Akachi?" Shadow asked jokingly, walking down the stairs. There was a faint sound of music from her pocket, but she quickly fixed that by turning off the player. She smiled slightly, waving from the bottom. "I'm Shadow, um I'm the resident pyro with a mixture of claws."
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

Male Number of posts : 498
Affliation : neutural
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood)   Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:41 pm

Suki got out of the car and smiled as Makoto held the door for her and waited for the female to introduce herself and could not help but giggle when she said she was a pyro.

" Nice to meet you, I'm Suki, a pyro kenetic mutant as well, but i lack the claws part."

to show she was, she created a small ball of fire (which seemed to have a blue-ish tint to it then normal fire) and tossed it to shadow as if it was a normal ball, hoping she was a good catcher or she just set her potential home on fire by playing around.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood)   Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:49 pm

Makoto laughed a little and watched her toss a fireball. "Ummmmm..." Makoto was afraid that if something was set on fire he would be blamed. He wondered where Akachi was and he suddenly gulped with a scared look on his face. Akachi would not be happy if she saw him bring home a random girl. Especially after all that has happened recently.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood)   Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:54 pm

"We don't exactly take kindly to throwing around our powers around the house. If you're able to destroy the place keep it to the training room." Matt walked down the stairs and sized the girl up, he couldn't quite tell if she was worth the effort. "Names Matt, I'm as much part of the team and anyone else, but somehow I find myself as the landlord more then I'd prefer." He walked pasted the girl and grabbed Makoto, pulling him off to the side. "I hope this girl is worth the effort, I didn't just train with you to be nice, if you were weak I'd have broken you." He turned and smiled to the girl. "We should head down stairs, I'd like to see the full measure of your power."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood)   Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:03 pm

"Matt, go easy on her, if she doesn't make the cut at least let her stay the night," Shadow suggested, extinguishing the fireball as she caught it. "She looks like she needs some help, I can hand her off to Xavier's if she doesn't make the cut. My sister is there. I'm not as likely to be attacked." She went up to Matt, putting a hand on his shoulder. " You know what it's like to be stuck on th street right?"
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood)   Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:11 pm

She looked down at the ground ashamed a bit for goofing off, first time in a while she let loose and have fun and she gets scould by the aparent landlord, great. she perked up at the talk of a test of her powers, which confused her a bit.

"wait, no one told me about a test of my powers."

she was a bit worried by this as she labeled herself as unstable, at least now nothing catches on fire, but things that are flamible and easly melt/ burn, like icecream or paper if she hold it long enough, will burn and melt in her hands.

"what do i have to do anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood)   Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:25 pm

Makoto growled and stepped in front of Suki protectivly. "Leave her alone Matt. She can stay here if she wants to. You dont own the home." He said protecting his friend. "Im not letting her live in the street!!"He didnt want Suki to leave at all. "She can have my room. I have been sharing a room with Akachi anyway."
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood)   Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:40 pm

"That isn't how this works, you stay here if your with us, no freeloading." Matt took a step forward, he wasn't going to back down from this guy, this was as much personal as it was professional. "You think I'm bad? The alternative is Magneto, I'd take my chances with everyone here compared to the few he hand picked. You have no experience, go ahead and take Sabretooths powers, he'd still rip you into pieces without a second thought." He might have been playing this up a bit Magneto was willing to take almost any mutant that was on his side into the brotherhood, but if a mutant was nearly a weak as a human they weren't really worth keeping around.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood)   Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:49 pm

"Matt, if she doesn't make it and winds up showing up there badly hurt and says we didn't let her stay and you were the one to hurt her, they could attack us," Shadow said, trying to reason with Matt. She knew Suki was a pyrokinetic, but who knew how well she could use her powers? "Matt, again, if she doesn't have what it takes we should let her stay for the night or at least long enough to get some food in her and then I can take her up to Xavier's." She was trying her best, but the next would probably be to stab him when he wasn't looking. "How did you get here, huh? What, did your parents drive you here? You must've gone through some hardship with how humans treat us. You do know what it's like out there, right? Now think for a girl. There's the added possibility of rapists. Do you want her out there now that you know or remember that?"
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood)   Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:57 pm

She just remained quiet, not wanting to start anything or make anyone angry as this seems more personal then professional. she took out a copper. . . thing (what ever it was, it was warped and melted beyond its original form) and began to rub it. this was Suki's worry stone she rubbed it when she got scared, upset, or worried. in this case she was scared an worried, but tried to hide it by rubbing her copper thing, which began to heat up the more she rubbed it.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood)   Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:00 pm

Makoto walked over to Suki. "Come with me Suki. I copied your powers so i can help you control them. We can show them that you are powerful. But i need you to trust me ok?" Makoto said smilinng at the girl. "I know what you can do and it is amazing."
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood)   Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:33 am

Matt had a surge of energy surface, he'd charged himself faster then he'd ever demonstrated. This wasn't done something done on purpose, he was about to snap. "One day, she needs to be worth keeping around and want to stay. If she fails and goes to the X-men I'll find her, if you let her go I'll find you first." He started out the door, he needed to blow off some steam and he'd already given away the only room in the building for training. "Your right, I've spent my time on the street. If she isn't worth anything to me then I have nothing to offer, if there's risk she'll oppose me then I'm going to crush it as early as I can - keep that in mind." Without waiting for a reply he shut the door and started for somewhere quite.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood)   Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:03 am

"Dammit, Matt," Shadow muttered to herself, shaking her head as she watched him leave. "Alright, Suki, don't worry about him, he has a few temper issues. Come on, between Makoto and I we might be able to help you control it." She started heading towards the basement, looking back with a small smile and motioning for them to follow. Matt would want to test the girl no matter what happened, so, it was good if she was prepared.
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood)   Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:15 pm

she continued to rub on the copper thing, essentially playing with molten metal by now as matt stored out. she followed shadow and tossed the copper into her other hand to let it cool down back to a solidfy form before placing it in her pocket. she was a bit nervous, but tried to keep calm.

" Well, seems like he deal with stress alot i take it?"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood)   Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:27 pm

Makoto patted her on the back. "Ignore him. He thinks he controls this place. Magneto will accept any mutant whatsoever." he said smiling. Makoto gave Suki a hug. "So don't worry, you can stay here as long as you want." he said happily. "But we need to start teaching you to control your powers."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood)   Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:43 pm

"We'll be careful with ya, not like I could control it when I first got my powers," Shadow assured Suki, smiling back at her. "But, he doesn't deal with stress. He just has no idea how to treat people." Shadow laughed slightly at her words, trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood)   Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:18 am

Suki smiled lightly, staying behind Shadow as she led the way, taking in what she sees, though the place seemd a bit rustic, and flamible. thankfully her new aquaintences are kind enough to help confine and control anything that might go wrong.

"thank you you two. so for the test, i just go all out on like a straw dummy or is it like those talent shows were I put on a disply of what i can do."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood)   Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Makoto sht the door to the training room and looked at her. "All that you need to do is just make the biggest show of your power you can. This room is able to contain the juggernaught so just let loos
E" he said smiling. " You can just make the biggest fire you can or morph it if you can. It doesnt really matter as long as you can do something with it
."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood)   Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:04 pm

"Makoto, I somehow doubt this place could hold that brute," Shadow said, biting at her lips. "You ever seen Hellboy The Golden Army? Because they said Red's room could take anything. Juggernaut is anything. And I could probably blow the door off, just like Liz." She shook her head, laughing slightly as she stood out towards the other side of the room. "Since Makoto's probably going to keep your powers for now to help you out, I'm the only one who can heal. I guess that makes me the target if you want to try combative."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood)   Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:21 pm

Akachi walked through the door and looked around, ehr eyes staring as she had thought something was in the room. But hearing voices, she walked around heading down to the training room. A cold look on her face, as there was a voice that she didn't recognize.
She opened the door and went in seeing three people standing there. A new girl, makoto, and Shadow. Teh door closed behind her as she looked at all of them as she was nibbling on raw meat.

Remaining silent, she watched them nodding her head at Makoto for them to continue. her eyes were looking at Makoto coldly as he was being really nice to the new girl, when makoto wasn't normally keen with anyone but her.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood)   Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:56 pm

"I rether not attack you, but thanks for offering?"

She said, a bit confused, glancing to see another person enter and took in a deep breath and began to focus. after a few seconds, a fire ball began to form three feet infront of her, growing in size and power (and Bluer) with every passing second until it reached a point were it seemed to spark flames across it like a solar flare, obiously showing it begcoming untable. the sleeves of her shirt began to burn farther down, the ends crubling away to ash until she dropped the ball of fire and it began to eat away at the floor, thankfully it lost connection to the creator and began to disipate, but not after leaving a deep crater where it landed, leaveing damage only thermite could cause in comparison.

"opps, i'm sorry i didn't mean to drop it. it reached critical mass and i couldn't sustain it anymore. . . "
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood)   Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:05 am

Makoto caught the ball of fire and cringed at the heat. "I got it don't worry." He dissipated the fire and looked at Suki. "See? There was no reason to be worried." Makoto looked over and saw Akachi and brightened up immensely. "Aka-chan, I have a friend for you to meet." He walked over and kissed Akachi's cheek and grabbed her hand pulling her over. "Suki this is my Aka-chan, You can just call her Akachi. She is the one who keeps us all fed and in line. Aka-chan this is my friend Suki," He said smiling happily.

Last edited by Makoto on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood)   Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:24 am

"Well, that's some show you've got there, Suki," Shadow complimented, getting closer to her and Makoto ans he found Akachi. "Hey Akachi, this is Suki. New girl we've recruited and someone to take half the guard duty on keeping Makoto out of here unsupervised." She smiled a bit, reaching to ruffle Makoto's hair. "I don't wanna have to lock him up again to get him to stop hurting himself."
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood)   Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:44 am

"i asume Makoto is a truble maker when alone?"

suki asumed and smiled weakly at the new person in the room, shufflinf her feet lightly before looking at her sleeves and sighing.

"well once we get introductions done, i think i need new clothes before my entire outfit is nothing but ash."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood)   Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the family (Suki/brotherhood)
Page 1 of 1