Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2010-12-27

A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:28 pm

dimitri smiled, as she spoke to him. but fell silent when she gave him a peck on the lips. Dimitri wasn't expecting that. His eyes just looked at her as his cheek had gone pink. Looking away, he wasn't wanting to do that on a first date. His red eye looked down at her as he was still trying to figure out what to do now. So he just stood there not saying anytthing as he wasn't even sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:35 pm

"Sorry, I-" Shadow started before shutting up. She bit her lips, realizing she'd probably made the biggest mistake she could with Dimitri. "I'm sorry." She stood, staring at the ground at she walked, pretending to be interested in the ground. She started heading for the door to the mall, hoping to head for the road and go home. Maybe even just grab her stuff and go back to her mother. Being treated like she was invisible was normal. Being completely thought of as weird was another story. She barely looked back at Dimitri, dropping the bag.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:38 pm

Dimitri shook his head, and looked at shadow as she got up. He looked away for a moment before looking back at her. he went to open his mouth, before looking at his feet. looking up at her, he stood up and walked up to Shadow grabbing her hand and bowed kissing it before standing up straight. "I am the one that is sorry. I liked it, but am not sure what to do. Like I'm old fashion." dimitri told her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:44 pm

"I know, and I was trying to stick to that, but, you'd said to be out of character and I didn't know what to do," Shadow rambled, blushing. Her cheeks were nearly as red as her own blood, and she knew they were. "You shouldn't be the sorry one though, I kinda disrespected you by sort of making you go against your ways. I wasn't thinking and was kind of just- you know what? I'm going to shut up before I make a bigger fool of myself, if that's possible." She nervously started wringing out her hands, trying to keep her eyes away from him.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:47 pm

Dimitri chuckled and shook his head. "I did didn't I." Dimitri smirked, he ran a finger though her hair before tracing two fingers under his chin. he looked at Shadow for a moment with a smile on his face that slowly turned sly with an idea. "Its fine. rather a pretty girl mean it than some tramp." Dimitri gave her a kiss on the cheek since they were in public.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:56 pm

"Yeah, you kinda did," Shadow confirmed softly, smiling a little as he ran a finger through her hair. She looked up, just barely, watching his smile change. "Um, thank you," she whispered nervously, her eyes widening a bit as he kissed her cheek. "Well, at least I don't feel as bad about that kiss now." She couldn't help bu wonder about that grin of his. "You don't seem like the kind to smile like that over kissing a girl's cheek. That or that's just your idea of bad."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:00 pm

Dimitri shook his head looking at her as he stood up straight. "No I was thinking about when I first met you. You seemed more skiddish." Dimitri laughed, he went over to the swing. standing on the seat, he swung back and forth. Turning his attention to shadow, he grinned at her. "then again, my mind is old. back in my day showing an ankle was concider showing too much skin."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:08 pm

"Well what do you expect, I was admitting I had a crush on a guy who's more or less my house-mate," Shadow explained, laughing at him a bit. She sat on the swing beside him, smiling still. "Oh, get down from there before you hurt yourself or someone else!" She couldn't stop laughing at him, no matter how much trouble he could get into if he fell. Especially if he fell on someone's kid, for that matter. "Showing an ankle hmm? My sister would be considered the biggest whore of them all with how she dresses, then." A mother was holding her little boy close and pointing at either Dimitri or her, and it didn't look like she was too happy. "Get down! Before that woman tries yelling at you or both of us."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:11 pm

Dimitri looked at Shadow and shook his head. "No thanks. I like standing. I use to stand for over 24 hours a day. so I tend to like to keep it that way at times." dimitri told her, when he saw the woman looking at them. He stared at her with a smile. He knew the woman whom came into his candy store for chocolates for her son. Dimitri shook his head at shadow. "No I'm good. if I get yelled at, then they can bite me." Dimitri laughed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:19 pm

"And if you fall?" Shadow asked, looking up at him curiously. "You may heal a little, but how are you gonna explain to everyone?" She could try talking him out of it. Even if it didn't work. "You know, if you get down, I can actually talk to you better without having to get the sun in my eyes." She smirked a bit, grabbing at one of the chains and shaking it a bit, trying to knock him off balance.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:23 pm

Dimitri shook his head. "I'm not worried." Dimitri held on tight as she shook his chain. when she mentioned about the sun in her eyes though he got a little worried. Stepping down, he got into the view of the sun, as he didn't want to sit down. "I'm fine standing I told you." Dimitri chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:29 pm

"Okay then, Mr. Russian Warrior," Shadow said teasingly. She got up, giving him a light hug. "You know, you're kind of stubborn, but it suits you." She couldn't help but laugh a bit, realizing she'd been nearly the same way about shopping. "Well, that makes me sound a bit hypocritical." Shadow smiled, moving his hair out of his missing eye slightly. "Does it feel weird? Not having both?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:34 pm

Dimitri blinked when she hugged him. he paused as his arms were up a little not sure if he should hug her back or not, so he slowly leaned down and wrapped his arms around her gently. but when she showed his empty eye, he looked away from her sadly allowed his empty eye to be hidden again. "Its a reminder of my failure to guard what I loved the most. Sad how it always ends up like that."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:42 pm

"Hey, wherever they are, they probably forgive you," Shadow pointed out. "You tried your best, didn't you? Now, if you want to be sad, I can always find a country dance hall around here and see if they'll play Gunpowder And Lead. Might show you what you could've been fighting instead." She laughed a bit, hoping he'd like the joke. "Like they say, a crazy woman is worse than an army of men." she took hold of his chin in a slightly rough grasp, forcing him to look at her. "You survived. That's the good part."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:26 pm

dimitri looked at Shadow when she spoke, stnading there he grabbed her and threw her over his shoulderand walked over to the fountain near by with a grin on his face. he acted like he was going to throw her in, but then put Shadow down and smirked at her. "Really?" dimitri said as he had thought about what she said. "I don't think they had. if I had done my best. I wouuld have shot resputin dead before he started talking."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:35 pm

"Hey, if you ever actually do that to me, you will have a huge fire on your hands," Shadow warned when he put her down. "A fire, throw me in, see if I care. Water? No!" She put a hand on his shoulder, smiling at him. She knew he was still sad about his family, and she couldn't change that, but she could be nice. "If you hadn't done your best, you would be dead." She moved her hand to his cheek, getting a bit closer to him and lowering her voice slightly. "And if Rasputin has enough sense, he would have killed himself before messing with you."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:46 pm

dimitri turned his head away, changing the subject. He picked up the bag that shadow had stoppedbefore. "Lets do somemore shopping, or go home and watch a movie." dimitri said, he wasn't staying on the topic anymore. wasn't sure what to think.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:53 pm

"I vote movie, I've got a few old ones on my laptop if you can find the connection for the TV," Shadow offered quickly, hoping he wouldn't try getting her in another outfit. "Maybe we can pick up some popcorn or something before we leave if you want." She snatched the bag from him, trying to make sure he didn't have to carry it for her. "You may be used to bratty girls who want the easy way out, but I'm not one of them." She knew Akachi wasn't like that, but with luck he'd understand.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:10 am

dimitri looked at Shadow for a moment not sure what to say to her. but grabbing her hand he led her into the mall. "come on, I'll take you shopping more. We need some stuff for the house." Dimitri said as he took Sahdow to a fancy dress store. He knew she probably was going to beat him in the head. Looking down the isles he saw the tux's. "please wait here I need a new suit." dimitri said.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:15 am

"Okay, but you try putting me into anything worse and that shop of yours is melted," Shadow warned again, sticking to Dimitri's side for the most part. "Also, first time someone gives me a dirty look for how I dress, you can find me walking the streets to get home."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:26 am

Dimitri stared at shadow. "You know shadow. I hate jeans, and yet I wear them. Imagine how I had to deal with style change. So knock it off." Dimitri said as he looked at shadow. "I think you would look pretty in a dress but like I said I will not force you." Dimitri walked over to the suits and saw an old english tux. Going in and trying it on. he came out and looked at her wearing the suit to show her. Fixing the white ascot his eyes looked at her. "what do you think?"

A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) - Page 2 Xerxes-xerxes-break-13241817-1024-768
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:35 am

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Shadow said, biting her lip. "I forgot. Blame the blonde in me." She blushed, knowing she was starting to sound like a bitch. She really liked Dimitri, but she was forgetting about what he'd gone through. "You look good in it, it suits you." She smiled and snickered a little when he came out of the changing room, hoping he'd get the joke. "I'm not the best with fashion though, so my opinion probably isn't the best, but it really makes you look good."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:56 pm

dimitri smirked at her remark, but was sad she refused to wear a dress. But like a gentleman didn't show it. Buying the suit, he changed back into his normal clothing, coming back out taking his bag.
"Got my new suit. Now I'm ready for my business trip over seas. Exspanding the company to Germany. The chocolate there is good for my sweets." Dimitri told Shadow. Looking at her though, he gave her a slight smile before bowing to her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:55 am

Shadow curtsied a little, hoping it seemed more polite than her trying to mock him. She smiled happily at him though, nodding understandingly. "That would be good for you. You'd best come back safe from that one, though." She blushed a little, having forgotten about his healing for a moment. "Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)   A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A First Date, Hopefully (Dimitri/Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2