Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:56 pm

Makoto shut up and nodded when she put the popsicle in his mouth. He closed his eyes when she ran her fingers through his hair. He was a little uneasy withh how kind she was beeing. Especially after how he treated her recently.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:19 pm

Akachi left the popcicle there, and then stood up fixing the back of her mini shorts for a second. She grabbed another popcicle. "Lets cause some trouble makoto..." Akachi smirked.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:26 pm

Makoto got up and grinned. "Well what exactly do you have in mind Akachi?" He walked over and showed his fangs. "Im up for scaring the hell out of random people." He laughed and sucked on his popsicle some more.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:28 pm

Akachi was getting blood hungry, her eyes looking at him. She leaned up. "How about...we blow up sometrhing I hear street racer are cussing a fuss a bit lately." akachi bit into his neck wrapping her arm around his neck and blushing.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:32 pm

Makoto grinned a little when she bit into his neck. He was in a mischevious mood now and he liked what was going on. "I can cause a few explosions Aka." He wrapped an arm around her neck as well and growled a little playfully.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:45 pm

Akachi felt the warmth of his blood as she drank it, releasing her fangs from his neck she looked at him with a smile when he said explosions. "Really now? I can do more than that." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:51 pm

Makoto grinned and nipped at her lip playfully. "I can do much more than that as well." He felt a little darker side of him forming. Not cruel and evil, just darker. "So then where shall we go Mistress Aka?" he said to tease her.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:10 pm

Akachi stared as him and stepped away not thrilled with the name. But she walked towards the doorway. "Well lets do that tomorrow." She said pulling out a sword from the hallway looking at Makoto. She placed it on the table. "For you." she said as she sat on the table looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:13 pm

Makoto picked up the sword. "It's elegant, hand forged blade. Lightweight alloy, and a composite hilt. Very impressive. Where did you get it Aka?" he asked smiling. "Oh and before you answer that." He kissed her cheek and smiled. "Thank you sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2