Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chace
Alpha
Chace

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2011-02-19

Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open) Empty
PostSubject: Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open)   Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:32 pm

Chace walked down the street going to the construction zone as he rubbed his head, he was trying to control his other side, his hood pulled over half his face as he could only see out half of his vision. his white hair flowing out as he stood in the contruction area that had stopped for the night. Seeing that no one was around, he sat on the ground rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open)   Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:38 pm

Shadow pulled at the sleeves of her sweater, shuffling through the streets. She always got weird looks from people. As she passed by an old construction site, something caught her eye. Someone was sitting in there by himself. Their hair looked white and she smiled, guessing he was just another human outsider. She pulled her mp3 player from her pocket, pausing it and wrapping the headphones around it. "Hey, you alright?" Shadow asked, walking towards him.
Back to top Go down
Chace
Alpha
Chace

PostSubject: Re: Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open)   Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:47 pm

sensing a woman coming near, his eyes rose looking up at the woman that stood before him. He remind sitting as she asked if he was alright. Putting a hand on his knee he slowly got up standing up straight, his eye peeked under his hood looking at the beauty before him.

"I'm alright. Just calming my mind." He was fighting so hard to control his other side. He didn't want it to go on a killing spree. "What are you doing in this area?" He rubbed the back of his head, before pulling the front of his hood down a bit so that his face couldn't be seen.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open)   Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:52 pm

"I'm just trying to memorize the area and find a good place to get a mattress," Shadow replied, smiling at him. "Kinda new around here." She offered her hand. "My name's Shadow, and yours is?" Shadow straightened out her sweater, knowing she probably looked terrible for a first impression. It was who she was though. This guy seemed a bit better. As far as first impressions went at least.
Back to top Go down
Chace
Alpha
Chace

PostSubject: Re: Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open)   Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:57 pm

Chace looked at her hand, reaching out he went to grab it but his hand flashed a skeleton so he quickly put his hand back in his pocket hoping that the girl didn't see. "My name is Chace. Shadow is a nice name. and if you want a mattress there is a store down the street." Chace nudged towards the direction with his head. He was trying to control his other side.
"Sorry for not shaking your hand. I put my hand in something." Chace lied as he looked at her with his eye that stuck out from under his hood.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open)   Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:05 pm

"Thanks for telling me, and um, thank you," Shadow said, noting how quickly he'd pulled his hand back. Odd. Most would remember. "Chace is a good name too." She pulled her hand back, thinking about just going to try and find the mattress and call either Matt or Dimitri and ask if one of them had a truck. He was weird though. She always had been one for weird. "Um, may I ask why you keep that hood on? You don't really need it in this weather. Not like it's raining."
Back to top Go down
Chace
Alpha
Chace

PostSubject: Re: Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open)   Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:14 pm

Chace looked at her from under his hood. "Its so its easier to hide...I'm sort of not normal." He rubbed the back of his head not sure what to say to the girl named Shadow. It was a nice name and she seemed good, but he wasn't sure what to do. "I have a sun problem...It bothers me and hurts me a bit." Chace told her not sure what to do. "Sorry if I seem odd." He went to pull his hand out again, but just as he did the skeleton part began to take over. it formed over his body as he became a shadow man lurking in the shadows. he looked at the girl with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open)   Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:21 pm

"Hell in a hand basket," Shadow gasped, backing away. This was a public place, and she didn't want anyone to see that she was a mutant. They would think she was just as bad, if not worse, than this guy. Chace was definitely weird. Her eyes darkened slightly as she continues backing away. Don't let him corner you, she said mentally, looking around. The exit was so close. She could run. But then again, it may attack the others. "What are you going to do to me?" Shadow asked uncertainly, looking up at him. He was taller, but so were most compared to her.
Back to top Go down
Chace
Alpha
Chace

PostSubject: Re: Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open)   Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:26 pm

The shadow figure grim looking man floated there looking at the girl named Shadow with a sharp teeth smile looking at her. his scythe appeared in his hand as he stayed in the shadows moving through the darkness of the boards and the construction he stood in the shadows of the exit looking at her with glowing red eyes.

"Such a lovely girl...too bad time for you to di..." The shadow stopped as it held its head in pain letting out a high pitch shriek as Chace was trying to gain control. "No this is my body time right now! This girls blood is mine!" HE screamed as he heled his head as the face went back and forth between chace's face and his own.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open)   Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:33 pm

"I hope you forgive me for this, but I need a way out!" Shadow said, throwimg a small amount of fire at Chace and the... thing... that had taken over. She ran past, looking for another way out. The creature was still screaming when she found it, just up ahead. She ran for it, though skidded to a halt at the sight of Chace's face. He was trapped. It's not like she could just leave him there! She went back, grabbing one of his hands form his head and trying to pull him out with her. Matt would probably know what to do with him. Or at least Magneto.
Back to top Go down
Chace
Alpha
Chace

PostSubject: Re: Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open)   Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:42 pm

Chace looked at the girl. "Run!!!" His teeth were still sharp as his eyes were redder than fire. the burst of flame hit him and he screamed even more as the light hurt him. When Shadow grabbed his arm it turned to bone grabbing Shadow's hand back lifting her up off the ground. "Fear. I smell it on you!" The monster grinned. "A fighter...thank you for knocking him out." The shadow mosnter said as he threw her aside as though she was nothing. but it seemed he couldn't throw her even a little far. He went to bring his blade down upon her head, but came to a hault. Chace's face appeared in the hood of the figure.
"Run..." He said as the blade was shaking. His sharp teeth suddenly showed a grin.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open)   Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:48 pm

"Crap, crap, crap!" Shadow repeated, trying to get up and find her phone. "Dammit!" She scrambled to her feet, her right hurting like hell. "Better just be a twist," she muttered, running back and turning only long enough to ignite him. She ran for the exit, her eyes nearly black. Shadow could feel Wolverette, creeping up on her and shook her head, knowing she couldn't win. At the very edge, she dove behind a pile of rubble, trying to get enough time to call someone from the Brotherhood to help. She needed help. Fast.
Back to top Go down
Chace
Alpha
Chace

PostSubject: Re: Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open)   Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:55 pm

Chace slowly gained control when the shadow lost sight of the girl. He screamed in pain as he changed back looking at everything, rubbing the back of his head he pulled down his hood feeling so bad about what happened as he was exhausted. "I'm sorry..." He said. as he passed out on the ground. his head lying in the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open)   Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Shadow wasn't fooled by the sudden change. It could've just been a trick. She stopped trying after it rang through the forth time. She poked her head over the edge slightly, looking at the seemingly passed out Chace. She smiled slightly, sitting there and debating whether or not she could carry him back. Matt and Magneto could definitely help.
Back to top Go down
Chace
Alpha
Chace

PostSubject: Re: Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open)   Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:05 pm

Chace laid there on his face with his eyes closed. His mind having battles with either side. he started snoring as he laid there resting collapased from the fight with his other side. the hood covering his face, his hand back to normal like the rest of him. his body started to shake a little from the conflict in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open)   Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:11 pm

He was shaking. Definitely shaking. But snoring. Might be able to last being dragged. Might. Shadow bit her lip, cautiously walking forward to try and pick him up. "Hope you'll last," she whispered, picking up his arms and trying to get all of him. He was too heavy though, so Shadow was stuck trying to pull him by his arms. That wouldn't be fun. Especially if he didn't wake up and walk the rest of the way.
Back to top Go down
Chace
Alpha
Chace

PostSubject: Re: Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open)   Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:20 pm

Chace hit his head on a rock and stood up looking at her with a cold look on his face as he woke up. Looking at her his face went red as she was holding his arms. "Um...I'm sorry I didn't mean to...I..." He wasn't sure waht to do nor say. "I need to go back to the xavier house..." He felt that he had really hurt the girl. "I hope I didn't hurt you." He rubbed the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open)   Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:23 pm

"X-Xavier's?' Shadow asked uncertainly, dropping him and stepping back. "Crap, if Matt knew I nearly brought an X-dork home, he'd kick me out right away!" She bit her lip, turning and running home.
Back to top Go down
Chace
Alpha
Chace

PostSubject: Re: Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open)   Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:27 pm

Chace stood there for a moment shocked when she said that, but when she ran away he just sat on a board holding his head wondering what he had just done. First girl that tried to help him, and he felt that he chased her away. "Damn it." He bit his lip, holding his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open)   Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terror or fun comes in many ways (Shadow/open)
Page 1 of 1