Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animal inside,

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Animal inside, - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal inside,   Animal inside, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:08 pm

"I'm fine," Shadow choked out, tears filling her eyes. "I'm so sorry!" She started pulling at bits of his torn clothing, checking for damage to him himself. "I should try to keep her under control better but I can't sometimes. I'm so sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Animal inside,   Animal inside, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:12 pm

Makoto hugged her. "Hey hey calm down Shadow, its ok." He wiped the tears from her eyes and smiled at her. "Hey shhh everything is ok."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Animal inside,   Animal inside, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:18 pm

"No, it's not,"Shadow said, looking away from him and trying to scoot away. "Well, I guess that defeats the purpose of showing you it's not so bad."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Animal inside,   Animal inside, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:23 pm

Makoto smiled at her. "To be honest that was kinda fun. You dont need to apologize." Makoto smiled again. "Im glad we had this chat actually."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Animal inside,   Animal inside, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:27 pm

"Fun?!" I think she tried killing you," Shadow said, laughing slightly. How could he think it was fun nearly getting killed?! "And this wasn't exactly a chat. More like a sparring match."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Animal inside,   Animal inside, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:29 pm

Makoto shrugged. "At least you talk to me. Most people just ignore my existance.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Animal inside,   Animal inside, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:32 pm

"Most back home were more interested in my sister and brother," Shadow said. "I understand how you feel."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Animal inside,   Animal inside, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Makoto nodded. "Most people just don't want to acknowledge that I'm here. As far as they care I don't exist."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Animal inside,   Animal inside, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:47 pm

"Well, that can be good sometimes," Shadow said reassuringly. "I tried kicking one of the other residents on arrival, and I think he's watching me for now. Sometimes attention isn't too good."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Animal inside,   Animal inside, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:48 pm

Makoto laughed a little. "Well I already managed to have most of the house wanting to kill me, so I guess we are about even." He looked at her. "I tend to have that affect on people."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Animal inside,   Animal inside, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:51 pm

Shadow smiled, patting his shoulder as she sat up, sitting on the ground beside him. "Not on everyone."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Animal inside,   Animal inside, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:08 pm

Makoto shrugged. "Guess not." He looked at the claws he had. "I wish that I could keep these powers......but just like people, they go away quickly."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Animal inside,   Animal inside, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:15 pm

"If you could, I'd let you, they can be pretty handy when you can't find a real knife," Shadow joked, holding up his wrist. "People don't always go away though. Sometimes they stay."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Animal inside,   Animal inside, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:22 pm

Makoto shook his head. "My mother.....she said I was meant for greatness...but now look at me, I'm a lowly grunt working for Magneto. My life hasn't gone anywhere. All I have done is kill people.. Why can't I use my powers to help people? Why must I always kill?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Animal inside,   Animal inside, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:50 pm

"Greatness can be defined as good and bad. She never said which now, did she?," Shadow asked, smiling slightly. She got up, ruffling his hair. "Your destiny. Your decision. Not my question to answer." With that, she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Animal inside,   Animal inside, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:52 pm

Makoto got up and walked after her. "What do you mean?" he stepped in front of her and stopped her. "Greatness comes from doing what's right?" he said a little confused. "Evil can't be great right?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Animal inside,   Animal inside, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:06 pm

"Darkness does not always equate to evil, just as light does not always equate to good," Shadow quoted with a smile. "Marked by Kristin and P.C. You should read it some time." She stepped around him, still trying to make her way out.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Animal inside,   Animal inside, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:09 pm

Makoto shook his head and watched her leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal inside,   Animal inside, - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal inside,
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2