Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking In [Open, feel free to join]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Animal
Alpha/Changeling
Animal

Number of posts : 103
Single or taken (rp wise) : Animal: Single Cosmos: "Widowed"
Registration date : 2011-08-06

Breaking In [Open, feel free to join] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking In [Open, feel free to join]   Breaking In [Open, feel free to join] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:54 pm

((Don't mind at all, but keep in mind we're in the library in the middle of the night, and my character actually broke into the building... so its not likely you'd be still inside studying..... Just a heads up.))

((PS... if my actions seem in any way god-moddy, I'll change them...but I think they're pretty fair/even))

Cosmos was only mildly surprised when a cage of spikes materialized around the young girl with whom he had been speaking. A high pitched, almost inaudible whistling, which ceased with a loud "crack" had alerted him that there was someone else "broken" nearby. What did surprise him was the versatility of this unknown newcomers powers, and was not expecting chains to materialize from nothing.

"Whoever the hell did this better get me out of here!" the girl said, before lighting her body aflame. Cosmos smirked slightly, not expecting these chains to be weak to flame. Surely however, they couldn't be indestructible. When yet another person showed up on the scene, he too seemed to have a special ability that Cosmos could sense. When the boy shot a shard of bone from his palm, it was clear his suspicions were right. The shard lodged itself in the chains, splintering slightly as it forced itself in the spaces of the chain.

Cosmos was a good 3-5 years older than the others gathered in the room, and he couldn't help but smirk at some of their naivety. Especially the small dark boy with the bones. he paid the newcomer no attention as he spoke commandingly to the young girl trapped in chains.

"Hold still. Don't move," he said calmly, holding his palm out towards the chains. By focusing his powers on the young woman, he created a powerful blast of telekinetic force. There was a slim chance that the superheated air stirred up by Cosmos' powers mixing with Shadow's, could cause the chains to weaken, but that didn't matter. The sheer force of the outward blast would be sure to at least weaken the integrity of the cage structure, allowing Cosmos to quickly pull Shadow through the expanded gaps using his telekinesis.

With a flick of his other wrist, Cosmos pulled a dozen books off the shelf. They hovered in the air, circling slowly around himself and Shadow, in a large ring. "Creepy Crawlies, hiding in the dark. Why don't they show themselves? Are they scared of being squashed?" the man teased, his eyes roaming the room, but making sure to pay attention to the moves of the African-American boy.

((Akachi, I assume you're hiding and Shadow and I can't see you))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In [Open, feel free to join]   Breaking In [Open, feel free to join] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:13 pm

((I saw that, but I didn't really want to say anything. Also, I'm not an expert on writing (my stories are normally quit when I think something's wrong with my story), but I don't think it's bad. Gonna wait for dark though...))
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In [Open, feel free to join]   Breaking In [Open, feel free to join] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:26 am

((Sorry didn't notice so many posted lol))

Akachi watched as she saw Shadow in her chains. She thought she was protecting the girl. Keeping her chains moving like a saw as though protecting the girl, they grew spikes on them as Akachi placed a raw piece of meat in her mouth. Using her skills she used the chains to shield her from the man's attack only to no prevail. But the chained cage remained as her red eyes went to Spyke whom came into the area, she stood there in silence.

Stepping out, she saw his spike hit her chain but ricoshaded back at the grounds. Akachi tried to stand her ground from the phychic blast. But stepping out of the shadows and looking at the man she got a grin on her face as her vampiric fangs showed. "Shall we dance pretty boy." Akachi made chains out of the ground under her feet making her raise up from the ground. "And Shadow calm down. they are mine." the spikes on her chains grew bigger and paused in motion as Akachi snapped her fingers while looking at the man and then spyke. Her fangs still showing as though ready to bite.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

Male Number of posts : 709
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In [Open, feel free to join]   Breaking In [Open, feel free to join] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:47 am

Spyke looked at Akachi. He started to imitate Proffessor X, "Hello old friend." Evan said his body covering with Spike. Alex looked all three of them. "Am I the only good guy here?" He asked himself. They shouldn't be there. "This Pisses me off." Evan said like Duke Nukem. He could see the emergency lever. He took off bolting shooting a whole bunch of exploding spikes towards everyone minus the one girl, Shadow. He used his skills as a basketball player and took off running and pulling down the lever.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In [Open, feel free to join]   Breaking In [Open, feel free to join] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:51 pm

"Don't touch them," Shadow growled at the boy, her eyes darkening to black for a moment before a fiery red as the Wolverette took over and set the spikes about to hit Akachi on fire. " You no hurt them!" her split personality snarled, getting away from the shielding books and charging at the boy who tried to hit her. She unsheathed her claws last minute, slashing across his lower leg in an attempt to drive him away but not kill him. Not yet at least. If she was to kill someone, Wolverette wanted it to last. To be able to feel the blood running over her hands and through her jaws. She had never been able to, due to Shadow breaking her connection. Shadow, unable to control the movements of her body,. was crying on the inside. It was all she could do until her split side clamed down enough for her to try and regain control.
Back to top Go down
Animal
Alpha/Changeling
Animal

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In [Open, feel free to join]   Breaking In [Open, feel free to join] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:10 pm

((k nvermind then... I'll post later tonight. ))

Last edited by Animal on Sat May 19, 2012 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In [Open, feel free to join]   Breaking In [Open, feel free to join] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:29 am

((No, I'm not. She's supposed to be attacking Evan, though if she turns on you, the real Shadow can't control it. Only the Wolverette can.))
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In [Open, feel free to join]   Breaking In [Open, feel free to join] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:21 am

((Ooh Ok... But you know I can say Evan dodged the attack right?))

As he pulled down the Lever he saw one of the girls coming at him, "Crazy jungle cat girl!" Evan said, jumping up and dodging it as the girl named Shadow, tried to slash his lower Leg. In the air, Evan jumped quite high, as he had got it from basketball. He shot a whole bunch of spikes at the girl and then moved to the side. He noticed somewhat of a claw mark. It started to heal, as his powers allowed him to heal. Not as fast a wolverine or Akachi or even Chesire, but he could still heal. Small things would heal quickly. Big things would take at least half an hour of a quarter. He held out two flaming spike like torches. He retracted them and took off running and hiding.
Back to top Go down
Animal
Alpha/Changeling
Animal

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In [Open, feel free to join]   Breaking In [Open, feel free to join] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:10 am

Cosmos' perfect little hideout was quickly becoming crowded, and it was beginning to annoy him. The one who had conjured the chains around Shadow finally showed herself, challenging Cosmos the "pretty-boy" to a fight. At the same time, the other boy was going a little nuts, and kept yelling nonsense. As the books continued swirling around Cosmos he watched Shadow run at the boy with the bone spikes and attack him. The boy managed to dodge the attack, but was cut in the process.

Shadow on the other hand, had seemed to devolve in a way. She spoke and acted with much less rationality. At the same time, to Cosmos' hearing, it seemed as if her powers were now operating much closer to their peak. This was odd, and it confused the telekinetic man a bit.

He didn't have time to ponder these facts however, as he found himself in the thick of a fairly heated battle.Pulling another 12 books from the shelves, Cosmos created a second ring around himself, and stood calmly watching the fight.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In [Open, feel free to join]   Breaking In [Open, feel free to join] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:18 pm

Akachi looked at Spyke when she saw that shadow was attacking him, that is when her good side took action causing a wave of chains to appear in front of spyke like a wall guard trying to bounce the girl back as her eyes went to the man that she had spoke to before.

she smirked, and then looked at spyke. "I might be a brotherhood. but three against one...is no fun." her attention went to shadow pointing a finger at the girl egging her on to come for her with a come to me gesture. She could heal, but she knew she could possibly take shadow more so if her other side kicked in. As she bared her fangs. "Come on little girl..." She used her chains to rise in the air almost as though waiting. She looked at the window getting an idea. turning her attention back to shadow baring her fangs even more with a snarl.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In [Open, feel free to join]   Breaking In [Open, feel free to join] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:42 am

"Fun not matter," Wolverette growled, glaring at the chains. She bared her teeth, though human, and charged after Akachi, trying to cut into her while igniting her as well. "Not little," she snarled, eyes focused on Akachi. Well, this is probably going to get me kicked out, Shadow scoffed. She'd have laughed a bit at herself if she could. She normally knew to grab the person and hold them down if she was really going to slice them. Why the hell was this form so stupid?! "I swear," she muttered, mostly mentally, though was surprised to hear the physical form say it as well.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In [Open, feel free to join]   Breaking In [Open, feel free to join] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:01 am

Spyke had gotten away and climbed on top of the shelves looking at the guy who was with a giant ring of books around him. The top part was free. Evan had a spike sticking out of his wrist. It looked like a hidden blade from Assassins Creed. He jumped off the shelve and into the opening. He was inside the ring of books and decided to tackle down the man and take off running again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In [Open, feel free to join]   Breaking In [Open, feel free to join] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking In [Open, feel free to join]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2