Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Try, for all those people out there!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Try, for all those people out there! Empty
PostSubject: Try, for all those people out there!   Try, for all those people out there! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:25 pm

Okay, at least someone has to see this place every once in a while! If you ever see this, please, at least try to get yourself and friends you know outside of here (or have some connection to offline) back on! Please! Sims 3 is bugging out and I have barely anything to do now! No seriously, my friends are starting to get annoying. I'm like the Monica Geller of the real world! If you don't watch Friends, you won't get that, but everyone was always at her place whether she wanted them there or not. Just please! Invite people if you have to! I have a few friends I can invite (Wolfy's (sadly) met a few), and I know you guys and gals do too! Please, I beg of you, save this place! resurrect it! Find a resurrection stone if you have to! Sorry for the Harry Potter reference. But, if you see this, post here that you did! If you don't have an account and want to be a part of this place, create an account and post that you've seen this!!!!!!!!! I swear, I'll post a picture of me on my knees if we get at least the admins and mods back! Try, for all those people out there! Cat-shrek
Try, for all those people out there! DogBegging2
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Try, for all those people out there!   Try, for all those people out there! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:46 pm

I still look around ever now and then. Was never much for leaving sites, they have to be long dead first. None of my friends are interested in this so sadly I have nothing of value to add.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Try, for all those people out there!   Try, for all those people out there! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:02 pm

I knew someone had to watch this place! Please, if you can, round up all the rest that you can find that had accounts on here if your friends won't join. I'd invite mine, but no one really wants them around. Jacob has a few... problems... with someone on here and Kate would just embarrass the hell out of me. The twins maybe not so much. But please, please! Try to help me out! I can try to get Dark, Chace, Dimitri, and Wolfy back. With convincing and a bit of blackmail... Still, please? This place is sad now. I scroll over the link in my bookmarks and sigh...
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Affliation : Brotherhood
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Try, for all those people out there!   Try, for all those people out there! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:01 pm

I'll do some searching and look for the mass e-mail option.
Since I have an admin account I have access to the e-mail that everyone used to sign up. If I can't find the mass e-mail I'll pull up everyone's e-mail myself and send something out.
Give me a day or so.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Try, for all those people out there!   Try, for all those people out there! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:10 pm

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!! Sorry I was gone, I've been having computer problems... Had to fully reset it twice... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

Male Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Try, for all those people out there!   Try, for all those people out there! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:45 am

So yeah I actually come around every now and then, I was grounded from the computer due to grades.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Try, for all those people out there!   Try, for all those people out there! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:30 pm

Well, welcome back! 4, maybe 5 if I can drag Wolfy back, down and who knows how many to go! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get all you can back and enyone you can to join! No really. It's boring here and the pools are all green and slimy... Yeah, right now it's way too hot.
Back to top Go down
Layla Cambers (Felidae)
-
Layla Cambers (Felidae)

Female Number of posts : 101
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2012-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Try, for all those people out there!   Try, for all those people out there! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Im a new member!!!! I've been REALLY wanting to find an Evolution rpg forum, and I choose this one, so please try to get it active again!!! I <3 Evolution and promise to be an active and enthusiastic member!! I can almost 100% guarantee this, because Im not in high school, currently taking this semester off from college before I transfer to university this fall, and besides work I have little to do so I spend a lot of time online. :D
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Try, for all those people out there!   Try, for all those people out there! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:09 am

AWESOME!!!!!! Okay, so 4 out of 59, plus a new member! Eeeeeeep!!!! We might be getting this place back!

Last edited by Shadowsong Grey on Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : somehow said 44 instead of 4)
Back to top Go down
Layla Cambers (Felidae)
-
Layla Cambers (Felidae)

Female Number of posts : 101
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2012-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Try, for all those people out there!   Try, for all those people out there! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:29 am

Dude I hope so, please dont let the Evolution fandom die!! ^_^ People still love it
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Try, for all those people out there!   Try, for all those people out there! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:56 am

I doubt the entire fandom will die off, but this site might, and if that happens then I swear to whatever god or goddess let this place die, I'll make their eternal lives a living hell when I get up there! But of course people still love it! It shows Wolvie has a softer side!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Try, for all those people out there!   Try, for all those people out there! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Try, for all those people out there!
Page 1 of 1