Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IDK REALLY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Male Number of posts : 951
Affliation : Damian-Airoman = Brotherhood , Multiple = X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..
Registration date : 2010-01-17

IDK REALLY  Empty
PostSubject: IDK REALLY    IDK REALLY  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:04 pm

Well today (( Long story ))

Dimitri
Akachi
Damian (( Me))
Sean
Evan

What The Heck Are we Gonna do now we Know that AKA has been injected 6 different times with x men DNA and Dimitri's DNA and So far her body is accepting the change but not the powers that well . Damian on the other Hand is apparently Been injected with his Cousin Dimitri's DNA and Has accepted the change and power But with a MAJOR side EFFECT .. OMG his memory's transfered to Damian and well Fried Damian's Brian and he has no recognition of any one beside Lies told By Sean and Dimitri Together So Now Damian Believes The X-Men are the enemy's same with AKA his lover His powers are the same he has Dimitri's Power and is been upgraded His wings have changed so yeah..Aka is in Major pain with loosing Damian and Has turned to the X-men for Help Evan is Helping her emotionally but Her split persanallity is Taking hold ..Aka is on a quest to Kill Sean and Dimitri and save Damian This is going to get Interesting ..

Whats Gonna Happen Next ????? Anyone Anyone Suggestions
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

IDK REALLY  Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDK REALLY    IDK REALLY  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:14 pm

This event is frozen until Kitty decides otherwise, I thought that was noted already.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..

IDK REALLY  Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDK REALLY    IDK REALLY  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:18 pm

I don't Know because i wasn't told i was pulled into it by Sean so yeah .. But kitty didn't tell us its frozen so what now well I don't now ..Ask Sean ..
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Registration date : 2009-04-23

IDK REALLY  Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDK REALLY    IDK REALLY  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:29 pm

Well I've sent Kitty a message about this already, I'm not going to step on her toes but I may have a quicker means of dealing with this.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

IDK REALLY  Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDK REALLY    IDK REALLY  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:35 pm

Well she told us check the posion world thing .. Thats she is still thinking but its gonna end soon anyway ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

IDK REALLY  Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDK REALLY    IDK REALLY  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:24 pm

It is. cause the DNA will not work in Akachi's body. Her body is rejecting it. So it isn't going to work. she just has a split personality. sorry Dimitri and Sean but I wasn't planning on this working at all.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

Male Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2010-06-15

IDK REALLY  Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDK REALLY    IDK REALLY  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:45 pm

IM THE ONE WHO KILLS DIMITRI MOTHERFUCKING ROMANOV
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IDK REALLY  Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDK REALLY    IDK REALLY  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IDK REALLY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Mutants :: OOC :: Member Suggestions/Complaints/Questions-
Jump to: